Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='shelds9' timestamp='1328051617' post='5792498']
Well, you are Dueling Dark Necromancer [b]IN A TURBO DUEL.[/b]
[/quote]

^ FIXED.

EDIT:

[quote name='Corona Ray' timestamp='1328049943' post='5792423']
Any info you can give me on that NPC, Necro? Like his Deck?
[/quote]

Ashley is human, unlike his brother, Yuri. He's the Head of Obelisk Blue Boys, obviously. He has a pretty long hair and he uses a Banish Deck, which consists of cards that removes another from play.

[spoiler='second char app']Name: Serena "Sena" Trevor
Appearance: Sena has brown eyes, light skin tone and bright pink hair. She wears a white shirt under a black vest with a matching black skirt, black tights and black high heels. When in her Academy outfit, she wears her white shirt under her unbuttoned Slifer Red jacket, a pair of black jeans and her black high heels. She also keeps her hair in a ponytail with a black ribbon in a large bow.
Dorm: Slifer Red
Personality: Due to her being bullied, Sena has developed a hard exterior. However, she's dependable and can relate to people, especially to those who suffered from the same treatment as her. She doesn't like trusting anyone else (with the exception of Void Ogre Dragon), and would much rather take care of something personally. She takes her mission very seriously and sees Void Ogre Dragon as her one true partner.
Biography: Sena grew up in a town outside of New Domino City. Her family was relatively poor and struggled to get by. There are many memories from that time that she's repressed, but she especially remembers one day in particular. She was being chased home by some boys from her school, who teased and bullied her for not knowing how to duel and that her parents were to poor to buy her Duel Monster cards. Later that day, her grandfather found Sena crying in her closet. He comforted her and showed her his Duel Monster's deck that he had used back in his young days. He gave Sena his deck and started teaching her how to duel.
At her grandfather's deathbed, he told Sena the deck he'd given her wasn't complete, that there were one more card he had left out and hid away, until someone worthy would claim it. In his will, he left Sena's family some money, allowing them to gain a better life. He'd also left a personal letter for Sena, invloving the directions to a spot in the nearby forest, where he'd buried the last card. Sena found the spot, and dug up the card. As soon as she grabbed the card, a dark dragon appeared before her and prersented itself as Void Ogre Dragon, and a messenger of the Crimson Dragon. It explained the Sena was a Signer, a destined person worthy of wielding the Crimson Dragons power to save the world from a coming evil, known as the Earthbound Immortals. After that day, Sena decided she would learn how to get better at dueling, and applied for Gold Academy with the motivation to stop the coming evil and save the world.
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Duel Disk: [url="http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090625113941/yugioh/images/d/d0/Red_White_and_Blue.jpg"]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090625113941/yugioh/images/d/d0/Red_White_and_Blue.jpg[/url]
Duel Runner: [url="http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080526231629/yugioh/images/thumb/8/80/HimuroD-Wheel.png/190px-HimuroD-Wheel.png"]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080526231629/yugioh/images/thumb/8/80/HimuroD-Wheel.png/190px-HimuroD-Wheel.png[/url]
Only pink instead of blue.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1328055642' post='5792662']
Wait what okay so how should I start my post, my guy is a second year so he shouldn't be taking an entrance exam but if for some reason he has to I can get him onto the track and ready to duel, DC are you going to be controlling my NPC Opponent or am I because if I am it will go a lot faster.
[/quote]

Actually, this is the first year the Academy has been open, so you can't be a second year...

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1328056555' post='5792693']
[spoiler='second char app']Name: Serena "Sena" Trevor
Appearance: Sena has brown eyes, light skin tone and bright pink hair. She wears a white shirt under a black vest with a matching black skirt, black tights and black high heels. When in her Academy outfit, she wears her white shirt under her unbuttoned Slifer Red jacket, a pair of black jeans and her black high heels. She also keeps her hair in a ponytail with a black ribbon in a large bow.
Dorm: Slifer Red
Personality: Due to her being bullied, Sena has developed a hard exterior. However, she's dependable and can relate to people, especially to those who suffered from the same treatment as her. She doesn't like trusting anyone else (with the exception of Void Ogre Dragon), and would much rather take care of something personally. She takes her mission very seriously and sees Void Ogre Dragon as her one true partner.
Biography: Sena grew up in a town outside of New Domino City. Her family was relatively poor and struggled to get by. There are many memories from that time that she's repressed, but she especially remembers one day in particular. She was being chased home by some boys from her school, who teased and bullied her for not knowing how to duel and that her parents were to poor to buy her Duel Monster cards. Later that day, her grandfather found Sena crying in her closet. He comforted her and showed her his Duel Monster's deck that he had used back in his young days. He gave Sena his deck and started teaching her how to duel.
At her grandfather's deathbed, he told Sena the deck he'd given her wasn't complete, that there were one more card he had left out and hid away, until someone worthy would claim it. In his will, he left Sena's family some money, allowing them to gain a better life. He'd also left a personal letter for Sena, invloving the directions to a spot in the nearby forest, where he'd buried the last card. Sena found the spot, and dug up the card. As soon as she grabbed the card, a dark dragon appeared before her and prersented itself as Void Ogre Dragon, and a messenger of the Crimson Dragon. It explained the Sena was a Signer, a destined person worthy of wielding the Crimson Dragons power to save the world from a coming evil, known as the Earthbound Immortals. After that day, Sena decided she would learn how to get better at dueling, and applied for Gold Academy with the motivation to stop the coming evil and save the world.
Height: 150 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Duel Disk: [url="http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090625113941/yugioh/images/d/d0/Red_White_and_Blue.jpg"]http://images2.wikia...te_and_Blue.jpg[/url]
Duel Runner: [url="http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080526231629/yugioh/images/thumb/8/80/HimuroD-Wheel.png/190px-HimuroD-Wheel.png"]http://images4.wikia...muroD-Wheel.png[/url]
Only pink instead of blue.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Updating.

[quote name='Corona Ray' timestamp='1328069392' post='5793300']
Hey Necro, I'll have the Entrance exam up soon, but can't do it right now as I am super busy.
[/quote]

Acknowledged.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1328055642' post='5792662']
Wait what okay so how should I start my post, my guy is a second year so he shouldn't be taking an entrance exam but if for some reason he has to I can get him onto the track and ready to duel, DC are you going to be controlling my NPC Opponent or am I because if I am it will go a lot faster.
[/quote]

The Academy was only open again days ago... Everyone's first year, except for graduated former students... We're controlling our own characters, unless I give you permission to control NPCs, which I have. There's only 2 out of 3 NPCs to control now, so... Make your character go to the track outside Gold Academy, then the duel can begin.

Archived