• Created
  • Last Reply

pitiful reason you gave there, Mars.

You need a better reason than just "because I said so"

Hiryu vs Chipp...

Chun-Li vs Jam or Litchi...

Ken vs Ky or Jin

Dhalsim vs Mu-12-

convinced yet? Sounds really hype, and if ASW and Capcom did a joint effort on the system it'd have that ASW sexiness hype, and that Capcom "Clean" feel. Capcom arn't that bad, it's just that 90% of their games don't appeal to me. I love ASW because they make good games, where as capcom have a really eww track record with things.

I don't find Guilty Gear worthy enough to go up against Capcom/ SF Its basically a spinoff of BlazBLue.

It could possibly go against King of Fighters.

Marvel is worthy of fighting Capcom since it is the best comic book company ever with the most memorable characters of all time.

Capcom still has plenty of foes to fight and Vs series that can still continue.

I don't find Guilty Gear worthy enough to go up against Capcom/ SF Its basically a spinoff of BlazBLue.

It could possibly go against King of Fighters.

Marvel is worthy of fighting Capcom since it is the best comic book company ever with the most memorable characters of all time.

Capcom still has plenty of foes to fight and Vs series that can still continue.

that's why they should have capcom vs. DC, and it would work with the capcom characters in this game

so you never considered Marvel worthy for capcom to go against?

Give someone else a chance. ASW have really unique characters. Only 2 I can think that share unique gauges are Robo Ky and Robo Ky Mk.2 and Relius/Carl clover sort of share the Waifu and Sister meters, but Relius's Waifu meter works differently to a extent that it's much different, and ASW games have low character pools, but everyone is different, they could fit all the GG/BB cast in easily.

Also ASW vs Melty Blood...*drool* Anyway, I'm waiting

for the general opinion and so on before I buy this.

Also, GG came first and BB isn't similar in the slightest when it comes down to it.

Also, GG is hella worthy to go against Capcom. You do know that Dizzy AND Noel are in Queen's Blade:Spiral Chaos(or the later ones) right? And you do realise, that the FGC owes it to ASW for releasing X2 during the dark ages of FGs? X2 pretty much defined everything after that. GG X2 is by far, one of the best FGs ever.

So, dp you think this will have an update 7 monts down the line after EVOlution 2012? I think so.

Archived