Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

Meh I hate BB so I could care less about this discovery. Way to start using words others came up with Shard.

Though I generally hate the existence of DLC. I bought the game already screw the extra stuff I have to buy should have come with the game already! Every game does this and it just makes the creators look lazy.

This is why I almost never get DLC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though I generally hate the existence of DLC. I bought the game already screw the extra stuff I have to buy should have come with the game already! Every game does this and it just makes the creators look lazy.

Right, because developers might want to add content later...? Makoto wasn't on the disk for the JP release, her data was added in the US release in the delay as she was finished, but they bug tested her more. Plat and Valkenhyn's themes and crests where on the disk, but the characters themselves where not, a subtle hint at how Platinum could've easily been someone else. Valkenhyn's was obvious because it's a wolf. Capcom just freeload for DLC. If ASW released Kokonoe as a DLC character tommorow, I wouldn't be pissed off in the slightest. Because it's obvious she wasn't on the disk.

Right, because developers might want to add content later...? Makoto wasn't on the disk for the JP release, her data was added in the US release in the delay as she was finished, but they bug tested her more. Plat and Valkenhyn's themes and crests where on the disk, but the characters themselves where not, a subtle hint at how Platinum could've easily been someone else. Capcom just freeload for DLC.

I hope you know DLC is getting popular

if they make a sequel, I bet it'd be completely DLC

I hope you know DLC is getting popular

if they make a sequel, I bet it'd be completely DLC

CS2 was given for free to players who owned CS1 through the 1.03 Patch, which also Included Platinum the Trinity. Most people call it CS2 patch because it has the CS2 Balance Changes. Unfortunately, Shinsou wasn't selectable until CS:EX, and the Opening was still the CS1 OP. Anyway, I'm expecting the Inevitable SFxT:Second Round or w/e.

Oh, a quick note: I've seen gameplay footage of this and it looks like the son of SF4 and MvC3. I'm not convinced yet.

... I'm just saying. It's nothing to do with BB, lol. It's to do with SFxT. It was posted on the BB board because GameFAQS are morons. Oh, and anything made by ASW is better than the s*** capcom puke up every year, also making a point there. ASW put effort into their games and it shows. Capcom just dickride Street Fighter. The FGC would be much better if we all played SNK and ASW Games, with the exception of the few good capcom games like Darkstalkers and CvS.

just my 2 cents.

Kay just be quite already. I like Capcom and I hate ASWhatever I don't find BlazingBlue or Guilty Girl fun at all. Capcom put effort into their games to your just to obsessed with whatever it is to see it.

My two freaking cents.

This is why I almost never get DLC

Yea I hate it when I already bought a game to find out its bassicaly unfinished. They could atleast take another year to implament the characters instead of announcing them as DLC from day one. Looking at you Jill and Green Tentacle rape monster.

Kay just be quite already. I like Capcom and I hate ASWhatever I don't find BlazingBlue or Guilty Girl fun at all. Capcom put effort into their games to your just to obsessed with whatever it is to see it.

My two freaking cents.

Yea I hate it when I already bought a game to find out its bassicaly unfinished. They could atleast take another year to implament the characters instead of announcing them as DLC from day one. Looking at you Jill and Green Tentacle rape monster.

Plus with DLC crap (and I won't do this for SF vs. tekken) it takes time to download, you don't know how long it'll take

If you want to sound intelligent, you can atleast spell the names of the games right -_- Why do you hate ASW? Give me a good reason. I have a burning hate for capcom because they got lucky with SF4 and now it's all over the place, and they're stealing better developers spotlight(SNK and ASW especially.)

DLC is a controversial topic, I'm fine with it as long as it's not milked. I don't mind buying additional announcers or colours, but buying additional characters, which has an effect on the game? Hell no!

I did that on purpose I know full well how to spell them. I hate them for a few reasons but mainly for you acting like they are the gods of the fighting game world. I like Capcom. Yea they do things wrong sometimes but their games are solid and I will defend them to the death becuase if SF2 was never made none of your precious Guilty Gear or Blaze Blue might even exist. I grew up with Capcom so I love them to death. They focus on games other than Street Fighter to ya know.

I hate DLC whatever is offered as DLC should have been implamented or if its late just save it for the next game.

I don't have to tell my reasons. Simple I don't like them and would like to end this now.

AKA: I don't have any reasons, or else I would've stated them by now

Also, it should still have colour palettes for tournement purposes. Just because there is a custom colour feature don't mean jack. Now it would be nice if I got a system mechanic breakdown that didn't suck ass. It's a 2 on 2 game, yet you lose when you lose one character...? Wut?

Archived