Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea. Storywise, GG would win without a challenge. Dizzy had an airship crashed head on into her and she was fine. Though, in game, it'd be balanced If the characters had bursts. Bursts are genius. Anyway, I still hope this does well and it's an enjoyable game, and I'll be playing ____/Kazuya, idk who else... Nevermind...

come on, that's only 1, keep going

Sol killed Justice, who is dizzys mother(and implied that Sol is her Father) and no one else could scratch her. Also, he did it without an anti-gear weapon. He then does it again, with an antigear weapon.

Baiken is incredibly skilled as a samurai. She would easily be able to cut up Ryu/whoever, and not care at all because she's like that.

Also, Tekken x Sf? Lulwut? Isn't this game enough...?

Yea and seeing how Chun-Li is the strongest woman of all time I find it hard to believe any character from Guilty Gear could beat even her unless it was some death bringer god with a single touch of death.

TvsSF is going to be in Tekken format. A 3D fighter.

why'd you want 3D? 2D works fine

Yea and seeing how Chun-Li is the strongest woman of all time I find it hard to believe any character from Guilty Gear could beat even her unless it was some death bringer god with a single touch of death.

TvsSF is going to be in Tekken format. A 3D fighter.

Justice destroyed the entire GG world -_- and chunli is far from the strongest female in fighters. Chun-li is overrated. Anyway, a

3d fighter as in free roaming? Eurgh, no thanks.

Now your just being annoying and slightly insulting Shard. I grew up with the SF games and think they are better than any of the other 2d fighters. So Guilty Gear can end forever and I wouldn't care.

Because hes a hipster.

I am exited for T vs SF I can't wait to see how the characters will be redone and how they play in fighters.

Archived