Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, while browsing GFQ, I found this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641159-blazblue-continuum-shift-extend/62141756

Basicially, DLC Characters that have been held back on purpose have been found on the disk, among them Elena and Blanka. These characters are fully playable according to SRK. 12 DLC Characters? Held Back? Capcom? Crapcom.

So, while browsing GFQ, I found this:

http://www.gamefaqs....extend/62141756

Basicially, DLC Characters that have been held back on purpose have been found on the disk, among them Elena and Blanka. These characters are fully playable according to SRK. 12 DLC Characters? Held Back? Capcom? Crapcom.

That's the best reason for holding them back? Capcom needs a better reason

Meh I hate BB so I could care less about this discovery. Way to start using words others came up with Shard.

Though I generally hate the existence of DLC. I bought the game already screw the extra stuff I have to buy should have come with the game already! Every game does this and it just makes the creators look lazy.

Meh I hate BB so I could care less about this discovery. Way to start using words others came up with Shard

... I'm just saying. It's nothing to do with BB, lol. It's to do with SFxT. It was posted on the BB board because GameFAQS are morons. Oh, and anything made by ASW is better than the s*** capcom puke up every year, also making a point there. ASW put effort into their games and it shows. Capcom just dickride Street Fighter. The FGC would be much better if we all played SNK and ASW Games, with the exception of the few good capcom games like Darkstalkers and CvS.

just my 2 cents.

Archived