YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh dad's away right now but I'll try to answer for him. I don't think he minds that much. He's been more focused on getting ahead of his deadlines since the plot changed direction on him. He also mentioned something about wanting you to help since you're better than he thought at writing.

And yes I'm still here too.

EDIT: I leave for a minute or so to give her some time to have a private conversation and she answers questions for me.

*shakes head*

Thar, yes. I thought about it but ultimately I still want this to be a solo writing venture.

This sort of post kind of rams my willing suspension of disbelief right against a wall and slashes it up violently.

that aside...

Nobody's starting no war and thinking someone would is not only paranoid but kinda dumb.

We were talking about Crimea and their referendum.

Oh right! I just recently heard that Crimea did vote for independence only to have Obama basically say, "Nope. You can't be your own country."

Uh . . . since when did the United States ever have the power to tell another country if they could or could not be independent? I mean there was the whole thing with East and West Germany after WWII but that I consider special circumstances seeing as we, y'know, just got out of a f*cking war (>>)

This sort of post kind of rams my willing suspension of disbelief right against a wall and slashes it up violently.

D*mn. I was hoping to go for the more poetic "just plain raped my suspension of disbelief" but eh . . . I'll take this still (XD)

Nobody's starting no war and thinking someone would is not only paranoid but kinda dumb.

Don't be too sure. Humans fight over the dumbest things.

Yeah but everyone is all hyped up for some fictional third world war =/

7l8ar.jpg

Either way I'm certain Russia is going to win this stalemate. They are in too deep to back out now. Trust me I've spent years playing Risk I know how complex international diplomacy involving illegal annexations works.

Because a board game makes you a master of international politics (XD) I vote Remo for next President!

Have you played Risk? That s*** is intense yo.

Oh yes, I've played it. I remember winning the first time I played, and I would always pick the yellow units.

No I've never actually played Risk unfortunately.

If war excites you, then you must play it.

Jake, the vote was whether to stay a part of Ukraine or join Russia. It wasn't an independence vote like Sudan.

Well they wanted to be a part of Russia so I still don't get why the United State's president can say they cannot.

And Remo, Thar. If I want to play a game that destroys family relationships I'll play Monopoly (XD)

Well they wanted to be a part of Russia so I still don't get why the United State's president can say they cannot.

And Remo, Thar. If I want to play a game that destroys family relationships I'll play Monopoly (XD)

Riskopoly, if you wanna go hardcore.

Riskopoly, if you wanna go hardcore.

Pass.

I am having trouble thinking of concepts for the role play I'm going to be doing after Trio of DEF II. Yes, I know I should be focusing on that but I need a break from it for a day or two.

In the world there is four types of "paths" you can take to obtain a certain amount of power:

1. Mind- psychic
  2. Body- Chi/Ki
  3. Spiritual
  4. Natural- Nature

However it's combining those, two at a time, that is proving difficult for me. I already have two, Mind/Body and Mind/Nature, which are in order "Chakra" and "Magic, but it's everything else I'm having trouble with.

Ideas?

Body+Spiritual=Astral (Things that go along with astral projection and other similar abilities)

Body+Natural=Growth (Expansion of body parts and highly effective regeneration abilities along with things like shapeshifting and etc.)

Spiritual+Natural=Necromancy

Mind+Spiritual=Corruption/Disruption (Psychological attacks such as illusions or even mind control but I'm not really sure what your psychic even really entails)

Alternative Mind+Spiritual=Universal Empathy (Things such as clairvoyance or mind reading but again, not sure what "psychic" includes)

Man, that makes psychic a bit harder as it covers a sh*t ton of ground. I'd still say keep Corruption/Disruption as that's not only control over and fooling of the mind but soul as well and therefore becomes nearly impossible to break out of. Anyway, how 'bout...

Body+Natural=Fusion/Absorption (The ability to combine with or absorb natural elements and animals (perhaps other humans being a sort of taboo or black rite in which case would be a great villain ability and other things) and take in their abilities.)

Alternative Body+Natural=Nature Mimicry (Being able to take in the abilities of nature. ex. Gaining a wolf's hunting instincts or transforming a part of your body into air so that a sword's slash has no real effect.)

Spiritual+Nature=Talisman (Think voodoo in the ideas that objects from nature are made to represent something else or can be connected to something else on a spiritual level and even able to affect a physical body with a high skill level.)

Mind+Spiritual=Linkage/Transference (To be able to link your mind and/or soul into objects and other people in order to control them, see from their point of view, monitor their status, etc. or flat out transfer one or both of these two into another organism which may mean taking over a support role to give somebody bonus powers)

I personally have no clue what the f*ck you guys are talking about.

Jake is writing a fanfiction based on a fic called Trio of DEF, which is similar to another fic called YCManga in that it's based around the forum and its members. The one that Jake's writing is supposedly the sequel, but some refuse to accept it like that.

The discussion is about a RP that Jake plans to make based on DEF 2. He wants to know how certain branches of abilities can work out and what kind of powers relate to them/how they are used.

Archived