YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is that I want to improve in my elemental abilities. I remember you saying that knowing all 6 tends to weaken the ability of each, Broken. What I'd like to do it make the most of each one and learn to combine certain ones together into more powerful abilities. That and learn some new ones altogether. Granted, I am an old dog...

Also, the difference between myself and those other people is that I'm actually good at RPing.

As you do not know who I am referring to when I say "other people" your point is completely invalid.get off your high horse....

Eh, Jake's biggest problems (or at least these are Lora's biggest problem) as I can recall is mostly spacial awareness and object permanence. Pretty big problems but I wouldn't go all out to say he's really that bad.

I'm not that bad am I? I don't think I was even paying attention really

[nervous laugh]

Well Jake, considering the fact that you were voted Best RPer in YCM because you hosted a RP that basically said: 'Go nuts', and thus it was a popularity contest rather than judging based on actual skill; any and all opinions you say people have of you I take with heaping spoonfuls of salt.

Also Striker, I know all 8 of them; and I also said that to basically screw with your head and give me an advantage in a fight because what I said was a lie.

All I can say is that I want to improve in my elemental abilities. I remember you saying that knowing all 6 tends to weaken the ability of each, Broken. What I'd like to do it make the most of each one and learn to combine certain ones together into more powerful abilities. That and learn some new ones altogether. Granted, I am an old dog...

Just stick to Earth or something you have more of an affinity with. Or at least use it as a starting point and branch out to elements with similar properties.

I'm not that bad am I? I don't think I was even paying attention really

[nervous laugh]

I was literally giving you advice while putting you into a headlock.

Also Striker, I know all 8 of them.

There are 8? I only know of Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Light, and Darkness. What are the other two?

Just stick to Earth or something you have more of an affinity with. Or at least use it as a starting point and branch out to elements with similar properties.

I've been moving towards combining Light and Darkness together lately, though I have been known to use the other elements in specific situations.

Well Jake, considering the fact that you were voted Best RPer in YCM because you hosted a RP that basically said: 'Go nuts', and thus it was a popularity contest rather than judging based on actual skill; any and all opinions you say people have of you I take with heaping spoonfuls of salt.

Again, true. The voting has always been more of a popularity contest. You're just repeating yourself now Broken.

Also Striker, I know all 8 of them; and I also said that to basically screw with your head and give me an advantage in a fight because what I said was a lie.

You know all eight "elements" and can use them? How original[/sarcasm]

I was literally giving you advice while putting you into a headlock.

Well . . . . I'm out of practice . . . 

There are 8? I only know of Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Light, and Darkness. What are the other two?

I've been moving towards combining Light and Darkness together lately, though I have been known to use the other elements in specific situations.

Light and darkness is such a boring combination.

Just do Earth. Nobody uses Earth. Be our tank, Striker. Rejoice in the irony.

Again, true. The voting has always been more of a popularity contest. You're just repeating yourself now Broken.

You know all eight "elements" and can use them? How original[/sarcasm]

As well as 19 other stanzas. One of which involves being a pony.

Well . . . . I'm out of practice . . . 

I never practice.

Oh yes, true Jake. I suppose being a guardian of reality who bends time and space to eject his foe into a dead universe to beat them is just that much more creative innit?

Striker, I use the wheel of Fire/Ice, Water/Lightning, Earth/Wind and Light/Darkness. It tends to make things a lot cleaner with the 8 in my opinion. Also I dropped the Stanzas for a more permanent power base. Which is why I have been spending my time developing my Flesh Golems.

PS it was a satyr Desu.

Eh, I used to use Earth, but then Broken taught me the magic of Air and Fire.

Thar! I was wondering when you were going to join this conversation!

Oh yes, true Jake. I suppose being a guardian of reality who bends time and space to eject his foe into a dead universe to beat them is just that much more creative innit?

Considering that is part of my character's core, no. Not really. There have been numerous characters in comic books that have the same ability to create portals of any shape and size they want. Never said it was an original idea Broken.

I'd agree with you if you had complained that I used the ability in a fight to eliminate an attack or make an attack hit.

When are you gonna get to making that spaceship made of flesh?

That was a joke Thar.

It's Broken Thar, don't listen. He is definitely going to make a spaceship out of flesh . . . . he just needs to murder more people.

Striker? Care to offer a limb or two? DF, how about you?

That was a joke Thar.

So?

Thar! I was wondering when you were going to join this conversation!

I was debating on whether or not it was worth it, then memories popped up. Not sure if it was worth it or not.

I was referring to when you beat Thar by ejecting him into a dead universe.

If I ever did that is was as a joke. I have never, to my memory, ever used that in an actual serious fight.

I was debating on whether or not it was worth it, then memories popped up. Not sure if it was worth it or not.

Has it been worth it?

I honestly did even think that my post would get people replying (>>)

Chaos is boring?

Yes. Very much so. What's with buffoons and their intense love of it?

I tend to rank my proficiency in the following order: Light, Darkness, Fire, Earth, Air, and Water.

Trust me here. You're an earth guy. You can't light a match with a flint. Duality is also a concept a bit above you.

I forgot he used "stanzas" until you mentioned it.

It was such dumb sh*t.

[pouts]

You lie . . . . .

I really don't. I'm just that much better than you.

Eh, I used to use Earth, but then Broken taught me the magic of Air and Fire.

Phoenix concept guy with axe and shield is just so rad.

Honestly, a little bit.

Striker, I use the wheel of Fire/Ice, Water/Lightning, Earth/Wind and Light/Darkness. It tends to make things a lot cleaner with the 8 in my opinion. Also I dropped the Stanzas for a more permanent power base. Which is why I have been spending my time developing my Flesh Golems.

I'm a guy literally all about utility and I think you've got too much sh*t.

PS it was a satyr Desu.

Yeah, I know. It was just one besides that dumb Joker s*** that I actually remembered.

It was such dumb sh*t.

I really don't. I'm just that much better than you

I actually thought the name sounded cool enough, but that;s just my opinion.

I'm not going to argue about this anymore.

I'm amazing none of you cottoned on to the fact that my true powers were Imagiforming and Imagineering.

Yeah, uh, it was kind of obvious. I just never said anything about it because I've seen and fought other people who use illusions and summoned weapons.

I'm cursed to keep their use balanced for all eternity

Oh for the love of . . .

facepalm.jpg

Striker! And you were doing so well!!!

Axe and shield combo is still best.

Sword. Swords for the win.

Jester actually. The funny thing is that by all accounts, the Stanzas were all rooted from the only two powers I actually possessed. I'm amazing none of you cottoned on to the fact that my true powers were Imagiforming and Imagineering.

Pretty much the same things, Broken.

And it's really not all that surprising when the only two stanzas of yours I even bothered to remember was Joker and pony and that those were pretty much the only two you ever actually mentioned that I read. 

Desu, Chaos is quite powerful when used correctly. And besides, I'm cursed to keep their use balanced for all eternity anyway. =/

F*cking duh. It's just a dumb concept to be so hyped about. Chaos is boring as hell.

Archived