YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they're going to need Cyborg to get in the token cyborg. Plus, he's a badass.

He deserves to be a leading member of the Teen Titans and nothing more to be honest. I just think it's awkward to have him as an official member of the Justice League. I mean maybe as a reserve character. I just can't see him as a Justice League member permanently.

And you guys are forgetting that they are working on that Batman and Superman movie that'll be featuring Wonder Woman.

Oh yeah I forgot she was supposed to be appearing in the movie.

But it ain't the Justice League without Flash, Green Lantern, and Aquaman.

Martian Manhunter. The CORE of the Justice League. You dare forget him!?

But it ain't the Justice League without Flash, Green Lantern, and Aquaman.

Shit I forgot about Flash.

Green sucks.

Aquaman sucks. But yeah, he's necessary I guess.

He deserves to be a leading member of the Teen Titans and nothing more to be honest. I just think it's awkward to have him as an official member of the Justice League. I mean maybe as a reserve character. I just can't see him as a Justice League member permanently.

Can't be a Teen forever.

Oh yeah I forgot she was supposed to be appearing in the movie.

Martian Manhunter. The CORE of the Justice League. You dare forget him!?

He's mentioning people you forgot.

He's mentioning people you forgot.

Well they'd still need to do the following movies if they wanted to bang out a Justice League movie:

1. Wonder Woman
  2. The Flash
  3. Aquaman
  4. The Martian Manhunter
  5. Shazam
  6. Green Arrow
  7. Hawkgirl
  8. Cyborg

All of those characters are prominent in the Justice League now, more so with the New 52, but they could cut Shazam, Green Arrow, and Cyborg if they want to go for the old animated Justice League feel. That to be honest would be the best bet to me.

Uh I believe the above quote shows I didn't forget anyone.

Green sucks.

Aquaman sucks. But yeah, he's necessary I guess.

Actually Green Lantern is supposed to be one of the most powerful people in the entire universe, seeing as his ring is also considered the most powerful weapon in the universe and only limited by the charge and the wielder's imagination.

Aquaman is also a lot more powerful than most people give him credit. In fact he's on par with Wonder Woman in comparison.

And you guys are forgetting that they are working on that Batman and Superman movie that'll be featuring Wonder Woman.

She should still have her own movie.

Well they'd still need to do the following movies if they wanted to bang out a Justice League movie:

• Wonder Woman
  • The Flash
  • Aquaman
  • The Martian Manhunter
  • Shazam
  • Green Arrow
  • Hawkgirl
  • Cyborg
All of those characters are prominent in the Justice League now, more so with the New 52, but they could cut Shazam, Green Arrow, and Cyborg if they want to go for the old animated Justice League feel. That to be honest would be the best bet to me.
I doubt all of those people will get movies. Just the main five or however many. I do think the others will be featured in movies, however.

I doubt all of those people will get movies. Just the main five or however many. I do think the others will be featured in movies, however.

Well Marvel has already included Falcon into the movies; not to mention I hear they're going to include the vision as well as Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver. So Marvel is adding second tier Avengers already. Why can't DC do the same thing?

Speaking of which I saw Captain America: The Winter Soldier last night. I have to say it was pretty good and I like the fact that now the Marvel movie universe doesn't have SHIELD to protect it- thus adding to the drama and risk when something else happens. Though I'll say this for the movies since the Avengers came out . . . . when I watch a big scene with a lot of destruction I can't help but think, "Wouldn't it be a good time to call in someone, like, maybe the Hulk or Iron Man?"

Oh well, still a pretty good movie even though I knew all of the plot twists that were coming. I happened to sit by a guy who DIDN'T know anything and just hearing his reactions to everything was HILARIOUS! So many "no way" (XD)

[hr]

Has anyone kept up with Ensign Sue?

Well Marvel has already included Falcon into the movies; not to mention I hear they're going to include the vision as well as Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver. So Marvel is adding second tier Avengers already. Why can't DC do the same thing?

Marvel is adding them after The Avengers 2 because they already know how successful they could be. DC can't add tier 2 people yet because they still need to introduce the main ones and it's not like they can wait ten years to make the Justice League movie.

Well college is officially over for Summer Break, though I have to attend summer classes if I want to get my AA by the end of the year. Thankfully I've managed to get online classes for the first half of the semester which will let me go to Panama City, Florida to see Godzilla 2014 with my cousin; the later half of summer will be a normal lecture in a class.

Then I move onto normal classes in fall and finish my AA. After that . . . try to get a job as a substitute teacher until I can become a real teacher.

What's everyone else's plan for summer?

EDIT:

We need to just have a fun little rp tournament, just for the Hell of it!

So apparently they have stated that the Justice League movie will be the next DC movie to come out after Superman vs Batman.
Because F*CK THE BACKSTORY!

Yeah uh . . . face it DC . . . Marvel has completely owned your ass when it comes to theatrical releases. Hell! I can only remember one good DC movie and that was "The Dark Knight Rises". Was there another one?

Yeah uh . . . face it DC . . . Marvel has completely owned your ass when it comes to theatrical releases. Hell! I can only remember one good DC movie and that was "The Dark Knight Rises". Was there another one?

Yes, there was The Dark Knight, which was fuckloads better than DK Rises.

You know what, all DC has ever done right in the big screen his Batman.

Yes, there was The Dark Knight, which was f***loads better than DK Rises.

You know what, all DC has ever done right in the big screen his Batman.

That's true. I mean they've had a bunch of direct to DVD movies, but when it comes to theatrical releases there was only one very good one. Marvel has had a lot of good theatrical releases, some very bad ones, and quite a few direct to DVD releases that happen to be very good.

Though to be honest I don't think that there is going to be any hope for DC considering who they're putting in the roles for the Batman & Superman movie.

• 4 weeks later...

Snrk, Jake training you. Sometimes I forget you CAN be funny Striker.

I wanna know why that's funny?

I can train him. Wither or not that means he'll be able to learn or even be good at what I teach him is another matter altogether.

. . . .

Haven't we fought [in a roleplay] before Broken?

Because you're hardly a role model; or a role player for that matter Jake.

I never claimed to be a role model. As for the matter of if I'm "a good role player" I've heard enough people say I am.

Yes, we have fought before; I won that fight.

I thought you were one of the ones who beat me.

Yeah, see, opinion is by no means a way to gauge absolute skill. Crap people can say other crap people are amazing, but it still doesn't change the fact that they're crap y'see?

To true. As such, your opinion on my skills is just that, your opinion.

However we're getting off topic here. What do you think of a Roleplay Tournament Broken?

Archived