YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have something interesting to add . . . apparently we've got a new roommate in our house. A teenage girl from a family who is struggling to get back on their feet. I have no idea how long she'll be living with us or even her name (at the moment) but . . . yay?

Is she hot?

That's because I am better and faster than you.

And harder and stronger.

I doubt it, honestly, knowing the transition from writing to cinematics.

Though I'm hype as always for the movie. To hell with the manga.

Oh please if this is in any way connected to the movie and serves as it's premise, then Freiza getting stronger is now a selling point for me.

Oh please if this is in any way connected to the movie and serves as it's premise, then Freiza getting stronger is now a selling point for me.

Dude, trust me... Frieza being the main antagonist with Beerus and Whis in the same movie... we're talking 5 years after the Majin Buu saga. If my favorite DBZ villain is stronger than fucking Buu, then this is something I HAVE to see.

• 4 weeks later...

Which was?

I'm honestly excited about the new Fire Emblem game as well as being able to submit characters for Smash Brothers.

Never cared for Fire Emblem. I won't be hype for another Intelligent System's game until the next Advance Wars game is announced.

The main titles I'm looking forward to are Titan Souls, Witcher 3, and No Man's Sky.

Archived