YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also in the fuck peanut better camp, can't stand the stuff. It's unfortunate too since my aunt keeps making me peanut butter and chocolate cake for my birthday and I'm afraid to say anything at this point. I didn't know that about bananas though, I'm gonna keep that in mind.

Have you ever tried eating two bananas? I heard it's impossible.

No no no, I'm not depressed. It's just something I learned recently.

What? You can't just say you learned something recently and leave it at that . . . . no fair . . . .

I'm also in the fuck peanut better camp, can't stand the stuff. It's unfortunate too since my aunt keeps making me peanut butter and chocolate cake for my birthday and I'm afraid to say anything at this point.

*wipes drool off face*

Sorry, my bad. Fusion just tell her! I don't think your aunt is going to be upset if she finds out that you can't eat the cakes that she makes. You might even get a cake you can eat instead.

Peanut butter and chocolate cake does sound good right now though . . . .

Have you ever tried eating two bananas? I heard it's impossible.

Yeah not going to fall for something that obvious Thar . . . .

I'd like to join, put me in room 370 right next to Smear.

I uh . . . . don't have the authority to really accept you into the Hotel . . . . but you can stick around until Dad gets back Tuesday!

What? You can't just say you learned something recently and leave it at that . . . . no fair . . . .

If you look up a bit further, you'd see the context.

Yeah not going to fall for something that obvious Thar . . . .

I was talking to Dae, and I wasn't being sexual.

If you look up a bit further, you'd see the context.

Uh . . . . were you talking about having the cavities? Is that why you're depressed?

I was talking to Dae, and I wasn't being sexual.

Oh, oh God . . . . if this isn't proof Dad's bad habits have rubbed off on me . . . .

I could eat 3 bananas.

*facepalm*
I hope you mean one at a time Dae, I really do . . . .

Uh . . . . were you talking about having the cavities? Is that why you're depressed?

Dae told me to eat a Snickers because I'm not myself when I'm hungry. I told him I had a shit load of cavities, so he then told me to eat a banana because I'm not myself when I don't have enough potassium. I responded by saying bananas can help with depression because I had just learned it recently.

Does it matter how I eat a banana?

No not really but did you read what I said above?

Dae told me to eat a Snickers because I'm not myself when I'm hungry. I told him I had a shit load of cavities, so he then told me to eat a banana because I'm not myself when I don't have enough potassium. I responded by saying bananas can help with depression because I had just learned it recently.

Oh . . . . okay.

Oh, exactly the same thing you do with siri, actually.

lame_xlarge.jpeg

Well I have something interesting to add . . . apparently we've got a new roommate in our house. A teenage girl from a family who is struggling to get back on their feet. I have no idea how long she'll be living with us or even her name (at the moment) but . . . yay?

Seriously why do we have to be the good family?

Can't we just pat the parents on the back and say, "Awe I understand and if there's anything we can do let us know" without actually, y'know, being honest!?

Archived