YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

UH considering she's beyond the age of being a "teenager" . . . the answer would be no.

Do I have too?

Awe what's the matter Daemon? Jealous?

Jealousy would imply that I am scared of you taking away what I have. I don't have Desu, and I don't want him. 

And Desu isn't even here, like he doesn't exist. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lora ages?

Have we not been over this before? Everyone and everything, well just about there are a few exceptions, do age. I age and so does Lora. Lora is human so she's going to age.

Current age ni*gets hit*

Don't you dare say how old I am.

Either that or pinch me. Which do you prefer?

How about hitting you really really hard?

Tormented hacked the site and kind of did things that were set up for the better. He has access to a Damage Control account now, which you shouldn't know which one. Ask him. That is how all of the members are getting it. 

So Tormented hacked the website and hasn't been perma banned?

This place really is becoming lawless isn't it? (XD)

And yeah . . . no. I was just wondering how everyone was getting them since I haven't seen anyway to do it. Wouldn't have anyone to fill in for that spot anyways- or at least anyone on this website.

I think I'll pass on that thank you very much

I can't even . . . Fusion why would you eve . . . . all of my . . . no. Just. No.

I got the idea from this old movie about these 3 kids who try robbing this high-security vault in a bank because...reasons, idr.

I just remember a kid hooking up an Xbox controller to a go-kart and one of the kids growing up to be Corbin Bleiu in the High School Musical movies.

I think.

Anyways, I always thought YCM's Savior took on many forms, like Jesus, depending on the time and place the forum's in.

I'd say the Savior's been people ranging from Opal to Black to Striker to Cherry to Rod to Night to Smear to Toyo to Caeda to Zeal to Kyng to evilme to Tormented to Dae to Lunar to Alfred DL to Welche and so on.

Not in that order.

Uh hu . . . . okay?

I guess you can say that.

So Fusion how was The Legend of Korra's finale?

tumblr_mufxfxfLpR1sinxrdo1_500.gif

I liked it. Liked the action and how everyone really worked together to defeat Kuvira's mecha FMAB-style. And the shippings were nice to see, especially Korra's since I never actually expected that to pull through. 

I'd give the series an 8.5/10 overall (where ATLA was 10/10) with a good ending. I'll miss Avatar, but I think it's had a good run and now I'm ready to see what the creator's will think of next.

I'll miss Avatar, but I think it's had a good run and now I'm ready to see what the creator's will think of next.

Yeah I'll miss it too and always wonder how great Legend of Korra could have been if Nickalodeon's executives had half a brain and gave the creators the proper amount of time and resources to actually make The Legend of Korra how they wanted.

Korra did a thing with Asami. I did not like the ending.

Yeah I heard that Korra and Asami are together and also that their not together- that the shipping is just people overthinking it. But my question is, regardless if it's true or not, did the two have enough screen time together and build-up to make a relationship between the two realistic or does it seem more like just pointless fan pleasing?

Woohoo. Lesbians and I don't actually give no fucks. So I'm gonna be in my corner playing Bulletstorm. Which is hella rad.

Oh would you look at that . . . . DF's in the corner like Striker.

Archived