YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ate meat.

Heelll yeah~

I had prime rib for Christmas dinner, as we do every year. It's the best meat ever, imo.

As for gifts, my personal favorite would have to be the first two seasons of Game of Thrones, and there was one that my grandma sent me which is called a Storm Glass:

aenbWRV.jpg?1

Supposedly it's a device that sailors used to determine the weather without having to go outside. The state of the crystals determine the following:

Clear liquid (crystals gathered at bottom): Fair weather

Murky liquid: Rainy weather

Crystals gathered at top: Stormy

Crystals in large chunks: cloudy/snowy

Thread of crystals: windy

It's very interesting, and certainly nothing I was expecting.

It was a good Christmas.

Got plastered.

I unfortunately had to drive everywhere myself and so I couldn't get drunk. Not to mention I had to work today.

But best of all, I convinced my family to go play Knockerball during our next Orlando vacation. So stoked you guys.

Okay I have no idea what Knockerball is . . . .

*goes and Wikis that shit*

Well that didn't work . . . .

*resorts to a web search*

Okay NOW I know what it is. So they have that in Orlando, hu?

Let me know when you're planning on going. I might be able to convince my folks, or my girlfriend's family, or Hell just save up the money for myself, and join you guys.

I had prime rib for Christmas dinner, as we do every year. It's the best meat ever, imo.

Had the traditional turkey and honey ham. I'm more of a honey ham person myself since most turkeys I eat seem to be too dry to me.

As for gifts, my personal favorite would have to be . . . . one that my grandma sent me which is called a Storm Glass:

aenbWRV.jpg?1

Supposedly it's a device that sailors used to determine the weather without having to go outside. The state of the crystals determine the following:

Somehow all I can recall upon seeing that is the old joke "Indian Weather Stone" which basically functioned the same way but in a hilarious manner.

Stone is wet- rainy weather

Stone is cold- cold weather

etc. etc.

My favorite gift had to be either the Vegeta Vinyl  Figure my girlfriend got me, my new Godzilla wallet, or the "Giant Size Godzilla" my Grandmother happened to keep hidden from me since May.

The best part of Christmas was, however, seeing my cousin's reaction when he opened what he thought was a mixed CD only to discover the PS1 game he's been hunting for, literally, years. I haven't seen him that excited in years. Also a tad hilarious to see a twenty five year old speechless on Christmas due to a gift.

Wonder if he feels really bad about not being able to get me a Christmas present this year? (XD)

Didn't you purchase that after you learned he wasn't going to be able to get you anything?

I think so . . .

Then you're a dick Dad. Just saying......

Heelll yeah~

As for gifts, my personal favorite would have to be the first two seasons of Game of Thrones, and there was one that my grandma sent me which is called a Storm Glass:

aenbWRV.jpg?1

Nice, we had tenderloin with salt/pepper rub. Good stuff.

Can't really go wrong with meat IMO unless you burn it.

And wow, that's really interesting. I didn't know something like that existed.

I wonder how it works .-.

I unfortunately had to drive everywhere myself and so I couldn't get drunk. Not to mention I had to work today.

Okay I have no idea what Knockerball is . . . .

*goes and Wikis that shit*

Well that didn't work . . . .

*resorts to a web search*

Okay NOW I know what it is. So they have that in Orlando, hu?

Let me know when you're planning on going. I might be able to convince my folks, or my girlfriend's family, or Hell just save up the money for myself, and join you guys.

Had the traditional turkey and honey ham. I'm more of a honey ham person myself since most turkeys I eat seem to be too dry to me.

Somehow all I can recall upon seeing that is the old joke "Indian Weather Stone" which basically functioned the same way but in a hilarious manner.

Stone is wet- rainy weather

Stone is cold- cold weather

etc. etc.

My favorite gift had to be either the Vegeta Vinyl  Figure my girlfriend got me, my new Godzilla wallet, or the "Giant Size Godzilla" my Grandmother happened to keep hidden from me since May.

The best part of Christmas was, however, seeing my cousin's reaction when he opened what he thought was a mixed CD only to discover the PS1 game he's been hunting for, literally, years. I haven't seen him that excited in years. Also a tad hilarious to see a twenty five year old speechless on Christmas due to a gift.

Wonder if he feels really bad about not being able to get me a Christmas present this year? (XD)

Didn't you purchase that after you learned he wasn't going to be able to get you anything?

I think so . . .

Then you're a dick Dad. Just saying......

That'd be something else. I'd be down to meet you in Florida though, I have a feeling we'd be good drinking buddies.

Speaking of, I'm a shit gift giver. Never know what to get anybody and I've been late a couple times in giving them...I should work on that.

This'll be a problem when I get a girlfriend, being in tune with her enough to know what she'll want and all that.

That'd be something else. I'd be down to meet you in Florida though, I have a feeling we'd be good drinking buddies.

Well considering I'm honestly not that big of a drinker . . . eh . . . . yeah we'd probably be good drinking buddies.

Speaking of, I'm a shit gift giver. Never know what to get anybody and I've been late a couple times in giving them...I should work on that.

This'll be a problem when I get a girlfriend, being in tune with her enough to know what she'll want and all that.

Not to brag but I'm probably one of the best gift givers in my family- either that or the rest of my family is really good at faking being excited.

[glow=blue]I never do much for New Year's Eve. Just sort of hang out at home, do stuff with family, toast as we watch the ball in new york come down three hours after it's already done so because of time zones and all that.[/glow]

[glow=red]New Years Day itself is my birthday so there's that going on.[/glow]

[glow=blue]I never do much for New Year's Eve. Just sort of hang out at home, do stuff with family, toast as we watch the ball in new york come down three hours after it's already done so because of time zones and all that.[/glow]

[glow=green]I learned your secrets, dog. And wait, you are a New Years puppy? o.o[/glow]

Find a better job.

Also move out of my parents' house if possible.

Good luck with both of those.

Don't change who I am. 

Don't you dare unless it's absolutely necessary to continue living.

As for my New Years Eve plans, I have that day off but I have to be at work by 8am the next day. o.o

Sheesh that's harsh. I have to be to work at 4 PM so I can drink at least. You're basically being told either go to bed and miss everything or not get a full 8 hours of sleep.

Hey that's kind of like my cousin, though she was born on the 2nd of January. Hope you gave a happy birthday and all that.

I normally spend time with my family but since I doubt we'll be all together I have one of two options, three if you wanna be specific about it:

1.) Spend time with my Grandmother and watch the ball drop.

2.) Spend time with my girlfriend at her house and watch the ball drop.

3.) Stay in my room and surf the internet until the ball drops.

I kind of want a mixture of 1 and 2; having my girlfriend over and all three of us watching the ball drop.

New Years Resolution(s)?

Well normally I don't do that since I hardly stick to them- thus making them moot- but this year I think I'll swear to get my AA Degree by the end of Spring Semester (AKA pass all of my classes this semester).

[glow=pink]OH~! This is cool............thank Andx!![/glow]

As for resolutions, aside from unrealistically getting my life together in every facet, I want to work on raising my perception. I'm either overly oblivious or I don't think things as through as I should.

Wow totally oblivious to things? Why does that sound familiar?

I don't make excuses . . .

I spent New Years at Cortez's chilling with people and playing CAH and Smash. Good times.

You know we really do need to add everyone here on Skype and have a large round of CAH with the bunch of us. I've played CAH with DF and a few of the others, but I think it'd be fun to include a lot more people from here.

Would a CAH Tournament be too silly of an idea to be a thing?

• 1 month later...

Eww, long post hidden by spoilers. XD

Are you referring to the super power list? Yeah that was kind of long and in fact gave me some trouble actually managing to paste it into the forum so it could be viewed. But I wanted to give the players as many options as I possibly could.

Also, my offer still stands on buying the Hotel

*strikes a match and holds it next to a bomb fuse*
I swear I will!!!

{blows out the match}
No you won't because this is my home, remember?

You could always move back into the castle or get a room on the Ultima . . .

No.

Can I get a copy of the deed, please? I wanna read it.

Sure if you're willing to go fetch it out of the third floor . . . though you'll probably be dead long before you reach the vault, or find out the combination, or get back . . .

Best of luck!

Striker you're being a ninnie, please stop.

Who uses ninnie anymore?

Broken obviously. Hi Broken! Long time no see . . .

Striker I nor Dad are going to give you this hotel. It's my house and I plan on keeping it for as long as I possibly can. The castle is dreary and the Ultima is too over crowded for me.

Deal with it.

I like reading stuff like that, okay? <.<

Given this Hotel has caused damage to my Treehouse in the past (it's gone now, but still), I want some compe*shot*

I'll stop now.

Archived