YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337822980' post='5945808']
You just want another excuse to have something else to use to create overpowered abilities and then claim originality because they are combined between several sources.

Alchemy can be used with magic about as much as a Nuclear Bomb can be used with chopsticks.
[/quote]

Hey everything is balanced with me >>

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Desu
Sure, but I've got a big shopping list.

Mostly because I need a chump, er champ like you to buy me all my toys of mass destruction, I mean various items.

@Jake
I've yet to see you in a balanced RP combat situation.

Your constantly escalating to higher levels of attacks, which obviously don't even fit into the current situation. You even have a counter for moves you've never encountered before. No that isn't preparedness, being prepared means that you expect the opponent to have a trick, and look out for signs of one. That doesn't mean you can block it.

Even with Fusion, you were REALLY far out there from the DEF Jake.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337823185' post='5945814']
@Desu
Sure, but I've got a big shopping list.

Mostly because I need a chump, er champ like you to buy me all my toys of mass destruction, I mean various items.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Just jump onto my f*cking magical meteor. We'll be to the military depot in no time flat. This sh*t is so awesome and using that 15 mana that didn't put a single dent in my stamina to get a f*cking meteor is awesome and COMPLETELY logical.[/color]

@Desu
I would, but I've already conjured up my Rainbow Attack Tank-XX666 using 4 Mana and was about to fly off to the Martian Weapons Conference on Titan. Would you like to join me? I hear they have a new egobooster AND a bomb capable of leveling the 9th Dimension straight into a parallel eclipse of an area, resulting in a total mind wipe and control of everyone in the area!

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1337826172' post='5945844']
Okay so, new topic, has anyone seen the previews for MIB[sup]3[/sup] or Chernobyl Diaries?
[/quote]
I've seen previews for:

Chernobyl Diaries on TV
MIB[sup]3 [/sup]on PSN

I guess that means I'm seeing MIB first.
Hell, I don't even like horror movies.

I figure such mystical magical items would be easy for me to get, course, they only work for me unless you're particularly imaginative to wield them. But, I don't quite get the point of going to such tedious lengths to obtain alien tech when it is so much more fun to use the home made stuff.

Personally, I was suprised that they made a new MIB, it's been like, 8-9 years since the last one.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1337835919' post='5945927']
But, I don't quite get the point of going to such tedious lengths to obtain alien tech when it is so much more fun to use the home made stuff.
[/quote]

As far as I know, one would go to great lengths to retrieve alien weaponry for scientific research. That way they can repel them a lot easier in any future invasion.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1337835919' post='5945927']
Personally, I was suprised that they made a new MIB, it's been like, 8-9 years since the last one.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I wonder how big Jeff has gotten...

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1337836445' post='5945933']
Frankly, I think they more or less go to such tedious lengths in order to egowank themselves really. 'Lolzors, I gots da predatur arma'.
[/quote]

That's basically what scientific research is: Egowanks stretched into sophisticated subjects so that they sound legit.

I think the question is, why must they ruin a movie by putting Beiber in it?
Don't get me wrong; the guy can act, he just doesn't have the right fanbase to make it a [i]good[/i] movie.
All I hope for is that, for the love of f*ck, DON'T MAKE HIM SING IN THE GODDAMN MOVIE!

You know they might have him do what they did with Michael Jackson in one of the MIB movies.

Zed was talking to Micheal Jackson in the arctic and before Zed hung up on him you heard Michael Jackson saying, "Come on Zed, can't I join know? I can be Agent M!"

Honestly I thought it was funny because Michael Jackson LOOKED like a god d*mn alien >>

Archived