YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338094949' post='5947570']
Okay then lets get on something you want to talk about . . .
[/quote]

Like what? Cause we're a pretty diverse group. One's treasure could be another one's trash, if you get my drift.
So...let's just say that if one of us starts a topic, the others can counter it with another one, then whatever topic we all agree on, we go with.
Though pulling that off without getting too tangential will be difficult. :/

Okay guys sorry I haven't been on yesterday. I was at work and then with the Tropical Storm hitting we lost power . . . completely (>>)

But! I have something interesting to tell everyone. I have a background on my laptop that changes every 15 seconds to a different one
<- is very happy with it.

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338179857' post='5948044']
[color=#0000cd]Oh, and by the way, does that mean you missed Toonami last night?[/color]
[/quote]

I missed it, but from what I saw, it looks just like another night of Adult Swim...

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338180682' post='5948047']
[color=#0000cd]And no Tom. Tom makes it that much better.[/color]
[/quote]

I know I'm supposed to "add" onto this in a constructive way, but all I can think of is this:

Agreed

Though, actually, is it the last Tom that was on? I remember him with a mouth and human-like eyes . . . not cool. Took away the "coolness" he already had in my opinion

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338180452' post='5948046']
Thar Adult Swim is in NO way like Toonami . . . a lot less anime.
[/quote]

I know what Toonami is. ;~;

*looks again*

Yeah, the line-up consists of 2 animes from Saturday night Adult Swim.
Though I really should start watching Cowboy Bebop. I could've sworn I saw that show several years ago:
I know that they were by this shack, and this guy has a gun that divides into 6 barrels each with extendable arms.

...but yeah, Toonami is okay, but Cartoon Cartoons would be something I'd look forward to more. :/

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338181229' post='5948060']
Though, actually, is it the last Tom that was on? I remember him with a mouth and human-like eyes . . . not cool. Took away the "coolness" he already had in my opinion
[/quote]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338181229' post='5948060']
I know I'm supposed to "add" onto this in a constructive way, but all I can think of is this:

Agreed
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Wait...but I can add more. No, this is a more original style Tom. That Tom was WTFish but certainly the last one. *Sighs.* I still remember when he flew away on his jet pack...[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338182207' post='5948072']
[color=#0000cd]Wait...but I can add more. No, this is a more original style Tom. That Tom was WTFish but certainly the last one. *Sighs.* I still remember when he flew away on his jet pack...[/color]
[/quote]

No . . . oh no!

Gah!!! Bad memories resurfacing!!!

*huddles in corner*

[color=#ee82ee]Dad you're so pathetic sometimes[/color]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338182471' post='5948075']
[b]No . . . oh no!

*huddles in corner*[/b]

[/quote]

[b]May I ask what just resurfaced? :/[/b]

...not as pathetic as your sterile variety of interests...

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338182471' post='5948075']
No . . . oh no!

*huddles in corner*

[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Now they're coming back to me! *Huddles into a different corner.* H-how could you leave me Toonami...? P-Please don't go again...please don't let this be another far more sadistic prank... ;~;[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]Thar I don't have a "sterile variety of interests" thank you very much[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]And they're mourning Toonami leaving....years after it's already happened[/color]

Nah, I am just hoping it wont be like DF said, a cruel sadistic joke on us who grew up on Toonami

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338183161' post='5948084']
Nah, I am just hoping it wont be like DF said, a cruel sadistic joke on us who grew up on Toonami
[/quote]

You mean like the one played on April Fool's Day?

You in the same boat Creator?

[color=#ee82ee]Well you guys don't have to start crying over it now. Sheesh it's not like you can't stream it online.....so what if Toonami might not be coming back, you still have your ani-[/color]

*tosses lizard at Lora*

SILENCE NONBELIEVER!!!!

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338183973' post='5948094']
You in the same boat Creator?

[color=#ee82ee]Well you guys don't have to start crying over it now. Sheesh it's not like you can't stream it online.....so what if Toonami might not be coming back, you still have your ani-[/color]

*tosses lizard at Lora*

SILENCE NONBELIEVER!!!!
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Lora, you're dead to me.[/color]

Archived