YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338607082' post='5950724']
It's just a really fancy way of doing a chemical reaction. If I wanted to make things explode, I'd cast a fire spell or throw a bomb.
[/quote]

That's funny, cause at my meet-and-greet for D&D just a half-hour ago, one of the players will specialize in fire and explosion spells.

Grenades are overrated, though. Molotovs and stick dynamite is the way to go.

Really?

Look, if your going to go with a space cannon, can we at least try for something that isn't in every other Sci-Fi story?

How about a Solar Powered Lunar Cannon that fires a Comet the size of Alaska?

@Broken
Maybe it's a disease?

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338608666' post='5950747']
Really?

Look, if your going to go with a space cannon, can we at least try for something that isn't in every other Sci-Fi story?

How about a Solar Powered Lunar Cannon that fires a Comet the size of Alaska?
[/quote]

Too complicated for my taste, though that isn't to say what I have isn't simple either. Just glad I didn't have to develop it . . .

And I think he is referring too is the "one-up syndrome", which I am not doing. That was the only thing I could state. I don't use guns

@Desu
If going for practicality, a gun wins every time.

@Jake
You do realize it's basically a giant Lunar Ice Dispenser right?

Just dispensing at a really high speed.

besides, lets face it. The only reason you have a sub-orbital cannon is because I have a MoonStone Cannon. Real creative bro.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1338608611' post='5950746']
Ever notice how, slowly but surely, Jake sounds more and more like Striker? The resemblance is starting to become quite uncanny.
[/quote]

Who's Striker? <.<

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338608407' post='5950742']
Anti-tank weapons.
[/quote]

If I had the mechanical engineering skills to design a hybrid anti-tank/-aircraft mechanism, it'd be that.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338608900' post='5950752']
You do realize it's basically a giant Lunar Ice Dispenser right?

Just dispensing at a really high speed.

besides, lets face it. The only reason you have a sub-orbital cannon is because I have a MoonStone Cannon. Real creative bro.
[/quote]

I don't even know when you had the Moonstone Cannon, either way I had it before Trio of DEF was even made (= =)

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1338608881' post='5950753']
Stupid is contagious I think, not sure about unoriginality; it might warrant some tests. Jake, how do you feel about taking some tests that may or may not involve an enema.
[/quote]

Okay, continue this one more time and you are going to get a warning. Joke is [u]over[/u]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338608932' post='5950754']
Who's Striker? <.<
[/quote]

A troll, though more stupid than malicious

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338608754' post='5950749']
[color=#0000CD]F*ck nah, Thar. Molotovs are okay and stick dynamite f*cking sucks in combat.[/color]
[/quote]

Stick dynamite can be good if you can strategize your opponent's actions and plan ahead.
But I guess you never know what people do in war these days.

@Jake
Honestly now, that was uncalled for.

Your implying that I took something from Fusion's story. How rude. I've had the MoonStone Cannon for quite some time, years in fact. I would suggest that you refrain from attempting to give one's creativity to another, for that is rude almost to the point of deserving a very stern reply.

Now, as to the joke. It was just that, a joke. If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't set yourself up for one.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338608900' post='5950752']
@Desu
If going for practicality, a gun wins every time.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I agree. Which is why I main dual revolvers. Grenades are just my explosives of choice. [/color]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338608932' post='5950754']
Who's Striker? <.<
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You forgot him? He was that guy that's so much like you. :/[/color]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338609091' post='5950755']
Okay, continue this one more time and you are going to get a warning. Joke is [u]over[/u]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Chill, man.[/color]

Well, if you can't laugh at yourself, who cna you laugh at?

Also Creator, your MoonStone Cannon has got [i]nothing[/i] on my SubSpacial Umbrella that shields us from the Moon People. For it is by my hand alone that we are spared form their cheesy wrath, I say cheesy, because the moon is made of cheese.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338609269' post='5950759']
@Jake
Honestly now, that was uncalled for.

Your implying that I took something from Fusion's story. How rude. I've had the MoonStone Cannon for quite some time, years in fact. I would suggest that you refrain from attempting to give one's creativity to another, for that is rude almost to the point of deserving a very stern reply.

Now, as to the joke. It was just that, a joke. If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't set yourself up for one.
[/quote]

Creator I already know that you didn't get the Moonstone Cannon from Trio of DEF, never said that you took it from there either. Since I can't remember the exact date or anything like that I used Trio of DEF as a reference point to show you how long I've already had it.

Not insulting you or anything. A misunderstanding

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338609328' post='5950760']
[color=#0000CD]Chill, man.[/color]
[/quote]

Not while I'm being insulted DF, not at all.

@Broken: Jokes and insults are not the same d*mn thing

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338609091' post='5950755']
A troll, though more stupid than malicious
[/quote]

I know who he is. I just try not to acknowledge his existence after I slowly started to creep away from the Treehouse
and by "creep away" I mean "RUN LIKE HELL."

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1338609120' post='5950756']
Don't you remember Thar? You used to worship him, then you realized he's an annoying egotist and thus rejected him like we now reject C4.
[/quote]

Yeah, back when I thought having people with 6-stars were all elite and sh*t.
Now it just seems I'm in the same room as a bunch of weirdos.

@Broken
Dang, I was hoping to develop my Transcendent Cheese Grater and have it placed in Swiss Orbit. You beat me again Broken.

@Jake
Actually, if we were insulting you, you would know. These are jokes my good sir. Now sit down and have a slice of cheese with us.

Archived