YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338609328' post='5950760']
[color=#0000CD]You forgot him? He was that guy that's so much like you. :/[/color]
[/quote]

I think you mean "I'm the guy that's so much like him." You know, cause he existed before I did. Plus Broken even said that I'm more tolerable.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1338609471' post='5950762']
Also Creator, your MoonStone Cannon has got [i]nothing[/i] on my SubSpacial Umbrella that shields us from the Moon People. For it is by my hand alone that we are spared form their cheesy wrath, I say cheesy, because the moon is made of cheese.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]My hero~ <3[/color]
[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338609541' post='5950763']
@Desu
Eh, I prefer an automatic. More reliable.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Don't blame ya. I just like the feel and look of revolvers. Better for me than other pistols. Also a tad bit more usable in close quarters.[/color]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338609748' post='5950766']
I know who he is. I just try not to acknowledge his existence after I slowly started to creep away from the Treehouse
and by "creep away" I mean "RUN LIKE HELL."
[color=#0000CD]Then why the f*ck would you...oh f*ck it. Your response would just be even more stupid.[/color]

Yeah, back when I thought having people with 6-stars were all elite and sh*t.
Now it just seems I'm in the same room as a bunch of weirdos.
[color=#0000CD]It used to be. Then I got 6 stars.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338610153' post='5950775']
Creator I don't take being compared to Striker easily, as you can tell

Besides there was no "jk" or any indication that it was a joke
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]What'd you expect. One of them is a subjuggating clown and the other Broken.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338610350' post='5950780']
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Then why the f*ck would you...oh f*ck it. Your response would just be even more stupid.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

What do you mean?
The reason why I was a part of the Treehouse in the first place was because I was an ignorant no-life that thought Striker was cool at the time.
Then he went all ape-sh*t on everyone and it started to dawn on me.
...not sure if that's a good response or not, but it's not like I'm trying to impress you or anything. :/

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338610283' post='5950779']
I think you mean "I'm the guy that's so much like him." You know, cause he existed before I did. Plus Broken even said that I'm more tolerable.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Aren't you older than him? You've still been in existance longer than he has been.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Edit:[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Incorrect response, Thar. If you were ignoring his very existance THEN WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU ASK WHO HE WAS IF IT WAS JUST GOING TO BRING UP THE TOPIC OF HIM?!?! See? Look what you made me do. Now I have to hear that stupid response from you.[/color]

@Jake
You misunderstood. I knew exactly what I was understanding.

Also, I was behaving perfectly normal.

@Desu
I will have you know, I am no clown.

I am a Harlequin. Though I prefer to be called a thief.

What do I steal you ask?

Why, I steal form. I am the Thief of Form.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338610885' post='5950786']
[color=#EE82EE]Des age has nothing to do with admiring someone[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Irrelevant, Lora.[/color]
[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338610905' post='5950788']
@Desu
I will have you know, I am no clown.

I am a Harlequin. Though I prefer to be called a thief.

What do I steal you ask?

Why, I steal form. I am the Thief of Form.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]That actually seems like a fairly useful ability to have. I on the other hand made up something only actually useful in the end game and still appearing to be pretty damn hard.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338610787' post='5950785']
[color=#0000CD]If you were ignoring his very existance THEN WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU ASK WHO HE WAS IF IT WAS JUST GOING TO BRING UP THE TOPIC OF HIM?!?![/color]
[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. I expected everyone to forget about the name and move on. But nope. <_<

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338611077' post='5950793']
[color=#0000CD]Irrelevant, Lora.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#ee82ee]Nu uh, you said something about Thar being older than Striker[/color]

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338611099' post='5950794']
That wasn't angry. That was annoyed.

I seldom experience anger on the internet, and definitely not over something as silly as one's un-originality.
[/quote]

Is it not original to take multiple ideas to make something different, unique and original? Though the parts maybe unoriginal, the other all result is.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338611368' post='5950800']
[color=#ee82ee]Nu uh, you said something about Thar being older than Striker[/color]
[/quote]

Yeah, but we were also talking about my existence on the forum after him.
...or, at least that's what we were SUPPOSED to be talking about. Then Desu thinks it was irl age.
So basically, Desu was being inadvertently irrelevant on that one.

@Broken
What are you talking about? Haven't you ever seen a guy rob someone?

@Jake
It is, however I fail to see how a sub-orbital cannon does any of that. Nor do I see how you, using practically whatever you want, can be considered original. Your more of a mash of many characters, who insists on making it appear as if he has a daughter who speaks pink.

If your going to pretend you are an RP character, stick to a theme. For example, most if not all of my RP powers revolve around distraction, manipulations, and subversion.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338611368' post='5950800']
[color=#EE82EE]Nu uh, you said something about Thar being older than Striker[/color]
[color=#0000CD]I said Thar is older and therefore been in existance longer than Striker. Never mentioned anything about respect.[/color]

Is it not original to take multiple ideas to make something different, unique and original? Though the parts maybe unoriginal, the other all result is.
[color=#0000CD]But you don't make the result all that original.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338611541' post='5950804']
Yeah, but we were also talking about my existence on the forum after him.
...or, at least that's what we were SUPPOSED to be talking about. Then Desu thinks it was irl age.
So basically, Desu was being inadvertently irrelevant on that one.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]No, I was just being literal. Not at all irrelevant. You never said existance on the forum. Just existance.[/color]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338611665' post='5950810']
But you can have something original DF
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You can. YOU just don't.[/color]
[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1338611547' post='5950805']
@Broken
What are you talking about? Haven't you ever seen a guy rob someone?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Double checked the wiki. Not female exclusive. As I thought it's just USUALLY given to females.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338611879' post='5950814']
[color=#0000CD]No, I was just being literal. Not at all irrelevant. You never said existance on the forum. Just existance.[/color]
[/quote]

I figured that since I said I was 19 irl, and he's 18, you'd know where I was going at.

Archived