The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

Thanks Enrise. I do appreciate you taking time out of schoolwork to post.

I appreciate it from everyone who's willing to take the time to post in one of my rp's, IC or OOC. I really do. You guys are the best! Lets keep the posting flow goin'~

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Blu. n__n; Though.. Ya won't be finding out who he was for a while. d: For now, the group will have their own issues to deal with soon enough.

For now, everyone has pretty much free-reign on what they do and what-not on the boat.

Except for Jed.. Kyng, if you're gonna have Jed flirt with the Captain and First Mate, just know that the Captain will most likely act like she's charmed by him just to make him drop his guard before attempt a punch on his chin. If he goes for the First Mate, the Captain will appear behind him and go into grizzly-bear momma mode on Jed and probably make him mop the deck for even daring to flirt with her First Mate. xD

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1345170162' post='6008735']
Seth is pissed, period. xP
[color=#008080]Yeah he is. .________.; At least he'll have something to channel that anger towards in my next (plot advancing) post. Lol.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Enrise' timestamp='1345173461' post='6008803']
Oh dear. Lex/Enrise caught something.
:I
[color=#008080]That's one way to get post material.. Lol. Hopefully, he won't be too sick for my next (plot advancing) post.[/color]
[/quote]

I have so many twists planned for this RP~! X3 Though.. Most of them are for further ahead in the RP. xD should probably get to work thinking up some near-future twists beyond the one we're about to experience.. [color=#d3d3d3](But Skyrim is so addicting and time-consuming!)[/color]

Yeah, it was just for post material, and completely ass-pulled. Could be a little dilemma for the ship, where something is being passed around (and Lex isn't the source)? Yay? Nay?

[quote name='.:Blu:.' timestamp='1345177456' post='6008872']
I'm glad you have plans for this RP and I can't wait to experience them ^_^ Also, I know Skyrim is addiciting! I want to get Dawnguard soooo badly ;~;
[/quote]

*Has Dawnguard*
*Doesn't spoil anything or gloat about it*

PS3 or PC? I think PC has Dawnguard already out. Could be wrong though.

[quote name='Enrise' timestamp='1345214582' post='6009145']
Yeah, it was just for post material, and completely ass-pulled. Could be a little dilemma for the ship, where something is being passed around (and Lex isn't the source)? Yay? Nay?
[color=#008080]The yay or nay will be answered soon in my next plot-adv, post.[/color]

PS3 or PC? I think PC has Dawnguard already out. Could be wrong though.
[color=#008080]PC has it for 20$. Anyways, lets get back on topic.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1345238302' post='6009478']Anyway, Aisu, would it be logical for Titus to actually find anything of value on the ship, besides things that belong to the group?
[color=#008080]Hmm.. Well its a cargo ship during times of peace, but when needed, it becomes a navy ship, so most likely not. If there's anything of value, it'd be in the Captain quarters or the First-Mate's. Titus won't have much time to steal anything, though. He'd probably be better off waiting until towards the end of the ride, considering it's at least 3 hours to get to the Vita Temple docks from where they are.[/color]
[/quote]

I'll go do a small post right now for those who have interacted with an NCP [s](or possibly get their ass kicked by one soon)[/s]

[quote name='Enrise' timestamp='1345259459' post='6009797']
I sorta regret my character's personality at the moment.
[/quote]
Character growth.. It'll happen and soon, his personality won't be as it originally was. Well, maybe in some parts it will be, but still. xD

When we loss about 2-3 more people, I will be accepting one person in. Then, when we lose another 2-3 people, I'll add another. I'll then maintain the rp at about 5-6 people. It's not a first come first serve acceptance, but there will be a time limit, so be sure to have an app at the ready when you notice more people leaving the rp. I might also add more people to fill in certain roles for a short bit. The title will change when I am accepting again, so keep an eye out on it!

Alright! Our first boss fight! Everyone, post once about what your character does before Unda goes back into the sea. Then, I'll post once more about the fight, as will you guys, and chapter one will come to a close. X3

Edit: Btw, feel free to post again if ya just posted within the last post or two before mine.

So.. Everyone see why I was kinda like skimpy on telling ya anything? Lol.

Also.. I screwed up on the post when it came to talking about Unda's size. It's suppose to be "One of his talons was easily the size of a large man" not "six of a large man." Talk about derp moment. Hopefully, that'll make your characters less likely to crap themselves. xD

Archived