The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1343964022' post='5995975']
[color=#000000]With that Noah walked back over to where Sophia was again.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Now, at least you... what, exactly?"[/color][color=#000000] Noah asked mockingly.[/color]
[/quote]

Wut's going on now? O_o Btw, Kyng might have a small issue with your post so be prepared to edit if its needed..

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1343964022' post='5995975']
[color=#000000]Having enough of Jedediah's laughing, Noah slammed the back of her hand against his cheek. In terms of physical damage, it wasn't much, but it should've been enough to get Jed's attention, as she then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote][b]Power-Playing[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] – Probably the worst of them, this means taking control over another character or their actions. Like in the previous example, if Alice is going to throw a tomato at Bob, your post with her shouldn’t involve her throwing it and watching it splatter over Bob’s face, because that’s taking away Bob’s controller’s opportunity to dodge it. A better alternative is to have the tomato leave her hand and fly toward Bob, but not mention hitting him.[/background][/size][/font][/color][/quote]
[quote][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]❧ All YCM Rules apply, including the Advance Clause. This is also a PG-16 RP, meaning language and some sexual references can be and most likely will be seen.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]
Edit accordingly

Alright. All we're waiting on to post is Justice (weekends aren't good for him) and the group shall head off towards the harbor! Also, Raine has been removed from the role play due to inactivity and refusal to talk with me.

App lists on both the OOC and IC have been updated: Raine has been removed and Death Penguin has been changed to Enrise.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1344131622' post='5997704']
Alright, I'll admit that I forgot how [i]anal[/i] those main rules are. But in the future, do [i]not[/i] give me a lecture on power playing. I've been role-playing for 2 years now, almost going onto 3. That's more than what I can say for you, Kyng.
[/quote]

I have been role-playing for 6 years now, Stalfos, far more than you. Not on site, obv, but 6 years nonetheless. And I can say without a doubt that you're one of the most disrespectful RP-ers that I have ever met. You're not like this all the time, albeit, but when you are, its very off putting.

Tbh, I was really unsure about whether or not to let you in this rp with what I've seen and dealt with in the past relating to you, but I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. And so far, you're not making very good use of it. Another thing is that in all my 6 years of RP-ing, I have never wanted to say no to someone joining in on my rps, even the ex's where I had a bad break up.. But I can clearly say that Stalfos.. you're on the edge of being the very first person on my blacklist of RP-ers. And with how you've been in every single of my RPs, I doubt you want that.

Reading through the most recent OOC posts, I would like to remind people that having a thread like this is a privilege, not a right. If things spin out of control anymore I will lock this: it's a GM's job to keep the peace, and if they cannot do that the thread doesn't warrant remaining open.

[quote name='Rinne' timestamp='1344269620' post='5998834']
Reading through the most recent OOC posts, I would like to remind people that having a thread like this is a privilege, not a right. If things spin out of control anymore I will lock this: it's a GM's job to keep the peace, and if they cannot do that the thread doesn't warrant remaining open.
[/quote]
Worry not. Things have been settled. This shouldn't be a problem again.

Alright~! Now that everyone's at least posted once, I can get to work on a post~ Though, that won't be until later today due to me having to take care of a few things today. n__n; But yeah.. Lets keep this thread intact until I return. Alright? Lol.

Stalfos, Enrise, where are your guys' posts? Blu's got homework and weekends aren't good for Justice.

Stalfos, you have your laptop now so there shouldn't be too much holding ya back.

Enrise: I understand your character's kinda withdrawn from people, but there's still [i]something[/i] you could do. There's produce to look at, ships to admire, etc. Ya can even write about some stuff he seen on the way to the port town.

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1344726858' post='6004486']
Stalfos, Enrise, where are your guys' posts? Blu's got homework and weekends aren't good for Justice.

Enrise: I understand your character's kinda withdrawn from people, but there's still [i]something[/i] you could do. There's produce to look at, ships to admire, etc. Ya can even write about some stuff he seen on the way to the port town.
[/quote]

Sorry. Kinda rushing a read on Crime and Punishment and rushing my Theban Play essays, and following up, an essay on Crime and Punishment.
I get on when I can, but it's like, for a few minutes at best.

I'll try to sneak a post later tonight.

[quote name='Enrise' timestamp='1344737596' post='6004600']
Sorry. Kinda rushing a read on Crime and Punishment and rushing my Theban Play essays, and following up, an essay on Crime and Punishment.
I get on when I can, but it's like, for a few minutes at best.

I'll try to sneak a post later tonight.
[/quote]
That's fine. [size=5]Schoolwork[/size] > [size=2]this rp[/size]. If need be, I'll just say your character's just been behind everyone, keeping to himself until you can join back in after your schoolwork is all caught up. Good luck!

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1344741588' post='6004676']
That's fine. [size=5]Schoolwork[/size] > [size=2]this rp[/size]. If need be, I'll just say your character's just been behind everyone, keeping to himself until you can join back in after your schoolwork is all caught up. Good luck!
[/quote]

Alright. I got my post in.

Smack it away, I'm going to bed.

Archived