The Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1341027328' post='5964115']
I may get Luigi's Mansion, sadly, I only played a Demo of the Original. I could try to find a Gamecube disc of it, but it would be hard to find. Annoying that until Gamecube games become REALLY obsolete they'll never have them on the WiiShop Channel.
[/quote]

It really is annoying. I'm hoping that changes, even if it has to be with the Wii U.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1341027533' post='5964119']
I'd say during the part where he first makes contact with this Earth; that was when that theme was one of my favorites.
But when it comes to the entire game, my favorite theme has got to be Koloktos and Bilocyte.
So f*cking epic.
[/quote]

Ghirahim and the Silent Realm songs are by far my favorite in the game. There are a couple more, but those two are my favorite.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1341028709' post='5964146']
I want a Groose spin-off.
[/quote]

It would be a 2-D, 8-Bit, sidescroller Beat 'Em Up.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1341052255' post='5964255']
So, yesterday after midnight, I had the sudden desire to turn my homemade dough into a pizza. It worked so far.
[/quote]

I sincerely hope you ate it.

[B]Username:[/b] Chaos Sonic
[B]Favorite Nintendo Series:[/b] Any of the games they bring out, really.
[B]Favorite Nintendo Game:[/b] Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess
[B]Favorite Nintendo Character:[/b] Bowser, Mario, Link, Fox, Wolf, and many more ^^
[B]Impress me with Nintendo Knowledge:[/b] Can't think of anything that Kolo didn't already cover ^^;

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1341075306' post='5964357']
[b]Username:[/b] Chaos Sonic
[b]Favorite Nintendo Series:[/b] Any of the games they bring out, really.
[b]Favorite Nintendo Game:[/b] Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess
[b]Favorite Nintendo Character:[/b] Bowser, Mario, Link, Fox, Wolf, and many more ^^
[b]Impress me with Nintendo Knowledge:[/b] Can't think of anything that Kolo didn't already cover ^^;
[/quote]

Accepted. I'll have to add you to the list later, I've gotta go so just letting you know.

Also, future note, the Knowledge question refers to Nintendo in general, all the games and stuff. Not just the company.

@Thar: I'm just that good.

The pizza was delicious and I made Indian Food today.

We haven't listened too much to ost lately, so I found a track that I have only recently discovered about 3 months ago.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B64f48ewdo]Baten Kaitos - Chaotic Dance[/url]

and on the Mario side of things:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlIdlrlv6Ak]Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Cosmic Cove[/url]

Well, as sort of a justification, imagine that he's done some awesome training to fight Mario, but since he's missing (imagine he comically bursts into Mario's house only for him not to be there) he's determined to go look for Mario so he can beat him up himself. Plus he's the kind of guy that would fight with others, even if they're all looking for Mario.

Archived