Lakitu
Lakitu Cloud
Birdo
Boo & Sub-species of such
Cheep-Cheep & Sub-species of such
Blooper & Sub-species of such
Monty Mole & Sub-species of such
Bullet Bill & Sub-species of such
Shy Guy & Sub-species of such (Gourmet Guy would be a load... we need one)
Phantos
Hot Head
Sparkies
Pirahna Plant & Sub-species of such
Chomps & Sub-species of such
Thwomp
Whomp
Toads
Toadettes
Yoshis

Basically, to be a Koopa Bro, you'd have to be all 4 of em, to maintain necessary consistancy. Having 4 people be each of them would cause a sticky situation, should one drop out.

Jr. Troopa is out, really, his only purpose was to be a reoccuring rival type mini-boss like so many RPGs have and will continue to do; such as the Shadow Sirens in the Thousand Year Old Door and Count Bleck's cronies in Super Paper Mario. Frankly, it's best to have the likes of him out of this picture.

I've been many different characters in a single RP before, and they were vastly different from each other and were on separate sides. If it's okay I could be all 4 Koopa Bros. without much trouble.

Ok, new topic idea: Bowser vs. Ganondorf?

Well, it depends on the game for Bowser, really. While Ganondorf has remained fairly consistent (how many times have we played tennis with him?) Bowser's sort of all over the place. Let's just say they fight with a culmination of how they do in their own game series. In a fight to the death, I agree Ganondorf would win (unless Bowser was his size in Sunshine or New Super Mario Bros. Wii, then he could literally tear Ganondorf in half). However, if it were just a friendly(?) bout between big bads I have no idea.

Both of them have dark magic, though Ganondorf's is no doubt stronger. However, physically Bowser is mightier than Ganondorf, both in size and power. Ganondorf has a sword but Bowser has his horns, claws, fangs, and shell. In the case of Giga Bowser vs. Ganon I think it'd be fairly even (assuming no time limits). Ganondorf's a cunning planner while Bowser is quite smart, not unlike guys like Eggman (Who do you think plans and builds all of his stuff?), though his lack of common sense is milked for all its worth in the RPGs.

Archived