The Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Dayzees are f***ing killer man.They chase you to put you to sleep and eat your heart.

As for Bowser vs Ganondorf, looking at it, it's TECHNICALLY impossible for Bowser to win. There's always some gimmick to beating Ganondorf that Bowser just wouldn't be able to take advantage of. Meanwhile, like someone already said, a lava bath beats Bowser, at least until the Extra Worlds. >>

[quote name='Rumisiel' timestamp='1341244256' post='5965452']
Those Dayzees are f***ing killer man.They chase you to put you to sleep and eat your heart.

As for Bowser vs Ganondorf, looking at it, it's TECHNICALLY impossible for Bowser to win. There's always some gimmick to beating Ganondorf that Bowser just wouldn't be able to take advantage of. Meanwhile, like someone already said, a lava bath beats Bowser, at least until the Extra Worlds. >>
[/quote]

Don't forget about those Amazee Dayzees. Those things do the highest damage in the entire series (and can block some of the highest damage as well).

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1341275969' post='5965805']
Dry Bowser was created by using a magic spell, he was skeletonized by the lava and Jr. saved his bones.
[/quote]

Yeah, and apparently not even a Starman can help you.
Realized that after watching a video of it. The guy had a Starman powering Mario and he just bounced right back.
It was f*cking scary.

Actually, I was going to open up a discussion about the seperate Mario genres, that being platformer and the RPG.

When it gets down to it, despite Mario originally being a platformer, I find the RPGs tend to have so much more substance, due to having a better story and the end result doesn't always involve saving Peach from Bowser.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1341312273' post='5966228']
So, I just beat the Crystal King in Paper Mario 64, I gotta say, Arm overestimated that piece of frost bite. He was so non-threatening I spent the entire battle making bad puns
[/quote]

You should've made a Let's Play of it. I would've liked to hear them.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1341287774' post='5965952']
So...who wants to discuss Pokemon B2/W2 here?
[/quote]

If I had a DS, I would. Dx

Superstar Saga is my favorite M&L RPG, with BIS being 2nd and PiT being 3rd.

Superstar Saga felt the most filling to me, with its different worlds, minigames and all-around interactivity. BIS was amazing and returned to some roots while retaining its own identity, yet it felt like it was missing something. PiT honestly felt rushed (I really didn't expect a linear M&L game). Once you keep advancing through the story, there is literally no reason you would want to go back to those places. It was such a shame as well, because I would have liked to see some extra events in those places.

Archived