The Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but the issue is that Eelektross happens to be a physically oriented Electric type, and there are so few decent physical electric moves that don't have recoil. His Sp. Atk stat isn't too bad, but, is having no weaknesses honestly worth having a Pokemon with very few decent moves to speak off? I mean, he's no Chandelure.

But still, why don't you just get an Ampharos that does the same thing? Just sayin, i have an Eelektross in White, and I feel he kind of underperforms. This is mostly because of his rather shallow Physical move pool. Personally, Electric types shouldn't be physically inclined, they just don't excel as well as the specially inclined.

So in a different story, there should be a meme expressing just how sad Mother 3 is. Tbh, I've never played Mother 3, but just listening to the music and watching the game, I have already declared to myself that Mother 3 is the saddest thing ever. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that the game deals with loss and motherly love, two things that especially takes my heart and makes it cry out.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1342046962' post='5974623']
So in a different story, there should be a meme expressing just how sad Mother 3 is. Tbh, I've never played Mother 3, but just listening to the music and watching the game, I have already declared to myself that Mother 3 is the saddest thing ever. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that the game deals with loss and motherly love, two things that especially takes my heart and makes it cry out.
[/quote]
[color=#FFFFFF]i got bored so i came back for a bit, hi.[/color]
No there shouldn't be a meme because they are stupid and get spread everywhere and ruin everything because "lol xDDDD so fahny jokes!"

And you should pop it up some time. it takes like 3 seconds to do and its a solid JRPG with a nice little plot.

[quote name='Ice.' timestamp='1342226446' post='5977067']
[color=#FFFFFF]i got bored so i came back for a bit, hi.[/color]
No there shouldn't be a meme because they are stupid and get spread everywhere and ruin everything because "lol xDDDD so fahny jokes!"

And you should pop it up some time. it takes like 3 seconds to do and its a solid JRPG with a nice little plot.
[/quote]

[color=#ffffff]hi you[/color]

If I can be assed to find a rom sometime, I'll probably play the Mother series. I've been hearing more and more about it lately, so I might as well.

Also, I've decided to keep it simple until we get more members or something. For now, we're gonna be going with a Pokemon tournament. Now, I'm keeping the Decathlon idea in mind, and hopefully it'll get used, but until then... Pokemon Online tourney. Yeah.

Now, putting it to a vote.

Multi-Tier Tourney: Each round will take place in a different Tier. THis does mean you'll need to make more then one team during the thing.
Mono-Type Team: Can only use a team with ONE type of Pokemon. If you choose Ground, all pokemon have to be Ground.

Or if you have some idea, go ahead and let me know. Just want to get something going.

[quote name='Rumisiel' timestamp='1342231061' post='5977135']

If I can be assed to find a rom sometime, I'll probably play the Mother series. I've been hearing more and more about it lately, so I might as well.

Also, I've decided to keep it simple until we get more members or something. For now, we're gonna be going with a Pokemon tournament. Now, I'm keeping the Decathlon idea in mind, and hopefully it'll get used, but until then... Pokemon Online tourney. Yeah.

Multi-Tier Tourney: Each round will take place in a different Tier. THis does mean you'll need to make more then one team during the thing.
Mono-Type Team: Can only use a team with ONE type of Pokemon. If you choose Ground, all pokemon have to be Ground.

Or if you have some idea, go ahead and let me know. Just want to get something going.
[/quote]
[color=#FFFFFF]hi bb[/color]
>competitive pokemon

I suck at that s*** so I guess I'll have to pass on that.

But I think a single type would be much more fun and s***.

[quote name='Rumisiel' timestamp='1342233839' post='5977177']
[color=#ffffff]hi[/color]
It's hardly competitive honestly.

I thought it would be. Tempted to do that.
[/quote]
[color=#ffffff]hows it goinggggg[/color]
Ahaha nah you don't understand. I don't get that smogon pokemon metagame mumbo jumbo. I'd get curbstomped.

But I think single-type teams would add more strategy and less top tier teams from being used. From a fightan games perspective at least.

Also I can hook you up with a Mother 3 ROM/english patch in like 2 seconds. It's hilariously easy to get.

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1342234332' post='5977190']
I have the ROM for Mother 3, but I just can't get past those zombies at the beginning of the second chapter. Dx
[/quote]

ahaha what

Dude they're easy. If you really have issues just use items.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1342304307' post='5978247']
So far, I am liking the game (I'm still on chapter 1 where Flint needs to go to Alec's house).
[/quote]

It's a good game, but it's VERY dark.
Like I said before, I stopped playing at the beginning of Chapter 2.

[quote name='Rumisiel' timestamp='1342231061' post='5977135']
[/quote]

Would love to join...but this Pokemon Online isn't my thing. Rather use my Pokemon Black game to do this.

However....no clear internet service(still using cellphone) can't join the tourny ^^;

As for the Mother 3 talk.....never exactly played said series. So I'll have no clue what your talking about ^^;

Archived