Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/IC)

Albtrum was getting bored not only was he being forced to wait but the only person who seemed the least bit interesting in the room seemed to not want anything to do with him, he rolled his neck as he was watching the girl give her name to someone else and groaned.
[i]CAN WE HURRY THIS ALONG I WANNA GO OUT AND PLAY SEEING AS I'M NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH ANYONE HERE CUZ OF THAT STUPID DON'T STEAL MEMBER's SOULS.[/i]

Kurai was surprised when the door behind him closed and the building seemed to go into a lock-down and a motorcycle turned on its headlights and seemed to be watching him, [color=#0000ff]"Um I'm looking for Itsu Solace I have a letter for her from my farther for her and he told me that it was really important that I get it to her but she seems to have vanished.[/color]

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexander smiled as the girl blushed and told him her name. "Atsuko...Fudo." He took a moment to ensure he'd remember the name. "Well, that's a very nice name. So, Atsuko, how are you? Do you—" Alexander was interrupted by someone who decided to make a grand entrance.

He turned around and looked to see who it was. It was there he saw a rather striking woman with red hair. She wore an outfit that not only betrayed the form of her body, but also looked rather impractical to wear at this point in time. Alexander blushed and looked away as he saw her, obviously embarrassed by his lingering gaze on such a beautiful woman.

His attention went back to Atsuko. "Right, uh...So, umm...How are you? Is there anything you feel like doing, or that you want me to help you with. Alexander removed the backpack he took everywhere. "I've got some sodas, if you want one."

[color=green]"Welcome, my friends, Kori and Carla."[/color] Archetype greeted them as they entered. "There will be an announcement in a few minutes, one that can only be done in person. Until then, do be patient."

She smiled politely, and looked about the room. Just about everyone was here. The only one she noticed missing was...Jared. Despite risking the impatience of all the other members of the Orichalcos she continued to wait for him to arrive. It would be a shame if one of her favorites didn't manage to hear the announcement.

----------------

Protheus shrugged.

"I still don't fully comprehend this whole situation, you know..." He muttered. [color=gray]"...but very well. If you want to teach her to duel, go on ahead. Remember we can leave at any time in this laboratory since time here fluctuates, a separate flow from the rest of the world. If you want to teach this..."[/color] He glanced at the clone, looking at 'her' as if she was just a lifeless object, or a pet animal. [color=gray]"...thing, go on ahead."[/color]

Then he stretched out his arm and a Duel Disk materialized into it.

[color=#000000][b]Yuri Kanzen[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Unfortunately, the girl's speech [i]failed[/i] to relinquish Yuri of her sorrow, most notably because of her admittance that she normally stayed [i]away[/i] from that sort of thing. But Yuri [i]did[/i] [/color][color=#000000]try to slow her crying down a bit more.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"That must mean you can't say that for [i]curtain[/i]," [/color][color=#000000]Yuri stated, meaning to say certain, but screwing up the pronunciation as she tended to, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Maybe I'm over-conducting, but... my... all these [i]demotions[/i][/color][color=#4B0082], I..."[/color]

[color=#000000]She [i]wanted[/i] to go on. She [i]wanted[/i] to metaphorically describe how her sorrow was affecting her; her eyes were burning, her lips were dry, her tears were [i]scraping[/i] against the skin of her cheeks... and most importantly, she wanted to remind the girl that all the emotions she was feeling were [i]real[/i]. But Yuri's brain just seemed... paralysed, at this stage of her grief.[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Jared Ruben[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]Finally managing to secure a Pontiac GTO, the closest thing to a Holden Commodore that he could [i]find[/i], Jared drove off into the night, certain even if he [i]didn't[/i] make it before the meeting start, that he could be filled in on the details. He was driving casually at first, but then when he witnessed the aftermath of Itsu's duel, he put his foot down angrily.[/color] [color=#000000]He travelled as far to the headquarters as he could with the GTO blazing the streets, before he braked and slid the car into a halt, getting out and power-walking what he had to travel on foot. Jared rarely aimed to get to the headquarters this quickly, but when he did, one would [i]know[/i] that he demanded an explanation for a certain going-on. This was one of those occasions.[/color]

[color=#000000]Jared had forced the doors to the great hall open, spreading a look of venom as he scanned his surroundings; only to find that he was amongst the last to arrive. But as he approached to take his seat, he noticed that a small child was amongst the cultists, [i]presumably[/i] being stationed here against her will. On the inside this enraged Jared even further, but there was a time and a place to unleash one's [i]true[/i] anger... and Jared knew damn [i]well[/i] this wasn't the place [i]or[/i] the time. Instead, he turned to the cultist that was nearest to the girl, hoping that he could offer some answers as to who she was and/or why she was here.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Wart's weetha keed?"[/color][color=#000000] Jared asked aggressively, managing to keep his voice down so it didn't sound raised, but unaware the aggression he maintained could potentially [i]scare[/i] the poor girl, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"[i]Y'doo[/i] reeloiz childreen arnsipose dabeeyeer, [i]aye[/i]?"[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=For those of you wanting to know what Jared's saying at this point]"[/color][color=#000000]What's with the kid?"[/color]
[color=#000000]"[/color][color=#000000]You do realize children aren't supposed to be here, huh?"[/color][color=#000000][/spoiler][/color]

Sighs, contempt, and thoughts of tedium all filled Lucas' mind. Not only was he towards the beginning on the list of attendees but as the drones started walking in they lacked any form of subtlety at all. Seriously at what point would anyone looking out there window NOT see an army of mindless youths and psychos running the street. But at least the leader Arche likes him, that in itself is a slight constellation for there not being any liquor visible. Someone could surely use a drink right now.

Oh look Carla has arrived and of course you know she's here because she has to announce herself and her random flirtatious efforts with men like some horrible black widow. No matter, Lucas was pretty confident that not many of the favorites noticed him. They were not the tightest of friends. Then came Alexander, reason 479 why youth is wasted on the young. A kid who signs up to a soul snatching cult but doesn't want to snatch souls even Lucas who was super new to the game has collected 25 souls. Of course to be honest the majority of those were kids caught up in a giant free for all oh to be young again. And finally in waked Jared...out of curiosity is Lucas just had to wonder could be even here himself. Its not so much that this boy spoke the language more that he tossed random syllables together and on a good day 60% of them could make a sentence. The kids of today don't even have to go to finishing school. The only constellation was that with him here this meeting can probably get underway. Why does no one have respect for others people bed times.

"So now that everyone is here maybe we can get started...and subsequently leave." he hated these meetings so overpopulated it just screams seal team 6 raid waiting to happen. And they never talked about Atlantis just random soul snatching and card games which makes sense since that is the avenue in which these plans will be brought to fruition, but still someone is sleepy right now.

Archetype Earth coughed, signalling for silence across the whole room.

Everyone had been gathered, more or less. At the very least, all of her favorites were here. She knew that more than half of them were impatient, or annoyed, or filled with hatred. They didn't share the ideals of the cult. In a way, they were all prisoners. The only thing that kept them rooted in this room was the power of the Orichalcos and their own fear. She hid a malicious sadistic grin behind her smile of kindness and leadership. They were fish.

[color=green][b]"Now then..."[/b][/color] She began. [color=green][b]"I'm sure you are all wondering why I have gathered you here. If it is your first time here, allow me to introduce myself. I am [i]Archetype Earth,[/i] champion of the planet and of the Great Leviathan."[/b][/color]

She did a bow in front of all subjects, intended as a gesture of politeness to them all. The drones just stood incomprehensibly, the sentient ones felt happy that their leader was addressing them all, and the smarter ones might've simply be disgusted knowing that all her actions were a mere facade. An act to impress.

[color=green][b]"Most of you might have noticed a light fill the sky, a powerful light that reached up all the way into the heavens...the fact that such an event occurred and I have called for a gathering now is no coincidence. I assure you."[/b][/color] She continued. [color=green][b]"It has come to my attention that there are those who do not agree with our ideals... the world has labeled us a 'cult', a maniacal one, but they are wrong. In my eyes, we are a [i]circle,[/i] one gigantic circle that will last for all eternity, and we are the ones chosen by the Great Leviathan to lead the world into an utopia. World peace."[/color][/b]

She smiled and paused, letting them wonder what was the connection between the two.

[color=green][b]"It is a given fact that aliens exist."[/b][/color] She stated matter-of-fact, and she let her smile drop. [color=green][b]"And these aliens...well, they don't want utopia nor peace, do they? They want tyranny, to turn everyone into slaves for their own will. Their [i]leader[/i], a woman widely known as Itsu Solace, faced me in a duel, and despite my powers she very nearly won. I only overcame her sheer evilness through luck. She is now defeated, but that light you saw...that light was a distress signal for her [i]army to arrive from outer space."[/b][/color][/i]

She spoke in a tone of dread, making it appear as though this Itsu alien was a cruel villainess.

[color=green][b]"Only the power of the comet and of Atlantis can boost our forces enough to defeat them and save the planet from total conquest."[/b][/color] She smiled again. [color=green]"However, I dare you all to look at this."[/color]

She stretched out her left hand, and one of the stone tablets placed behind her throne began to rise up. It had been placed below many others so its presence wasn't blatant at first...but then it soon became clear. While all the other tablets were as small as Duel Monster cards, this one was [i]super-gigantic[/i], being so tall that it very nearly touched the ceiling. Within the humongous stone tablet was a woman with crab hair and an inappropriate revealing outfit, with an evil slasher grin on her face saying something along the lines of [color=red]'I WILL RETURN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA'[/color].

[color=green][b]"Thanks to my lucky victory, we now have the soul of their leader. She is over nine thousand years old, and therefore her soul has accumulated to such a gigantic size."[/b][/color] She stated. [color=green][b]"Thanks to this soul, along with all the ones you brave men and women have gathered, I estimate that the comet will arrive in..."[/b][/color]

She made a dramatic pause.

[color=green][b][i]"Three days."[/i][/b][/color]

While she wasn't done yet, she let that sink in to all the members gathered here at her announcement.

She wouldn't admit it out lout, but Carla did find herself somewhat repulsed by the appearance of the stone tablet that Archetype revealed. [color=#ff0000]"Who the hell would wear that kind of outfit...?"[/color] she mused to herself, but still audible enough for the others to hear; she was half expecting one of the other members to make a retort about her own outfit, though she couldn't care less. As for the other stuff, like the so-called "aliens", the comet, Atlantis... she didn't really care for that, either. Carla only ever joined the group in the first place to accomplish her own goal: to get revenge against the man who wronged her and broke her heart. When even that was completed, and the soul of her ex-lover stripped from his body (along with the soul of his real fiance, of course), Carla still remained with the Orichalcos, merely for the thrill she got from stealing the souls of others. That alone was enough to keep her satisfied....

-----

"Dude, she was totally checking you out," CJ Brat teased Russell as the three of them drove back to the Marriott Hotel, with Russell behind the wheel.

Russell merely scoffed at the comet, [color=#000080]"Yeah, sure, and? What if she was?"[/color]

[color=#b22222]"We caught [i]you[/i] staring back, too,"[/color] Gabriel replied with a snide smirk.

[color=#000080]"Ah, c'mon! You too, Gabby?!"[/color] Russell blurted out in exasperation. [color=#000080]"I-um-uh--you know what I think? I think you two are jealous!"[/color]

"Huh?!" yelped CJ and Gabriel in unison.

[color=#000080]"Of course! You two are jealous because she was looking at [i]me[/i], and [i]not[/i] at the two of you."[/color]

"You don't know that!" CJ blurted out. "The three of us were kinda close together, so she could've been staring at any of us!"

[color=#000080]"Doubt it. I mean, no offense to either of you [i]gentlemen[/i],"[/color] Russell continued as he drove into the hotel's garage, [color=#000080]"but how exactly is anyone supposed to be attracted to a guy to wears a mask 24/7, or one who resembles a slightly scrawny punk-rock lumberjack?"[/color]

""Lumberjack"?!" CJ shouted in shock, seemingly appalled by the comment. "Just 'cuz of this?" he added, pointing at his rather scruffy beard.

Gabriel, on the other hand, seemed to go quiet all of a sudden, a thought having occurred to him.

Russell immediately seemed to regret having said anything. "Ah, Gabe, I didn't mean anything by that--"

[color=#b22222]"No, it's... ... it's fine, Russ,"[/color] Gabriel replied quietly, subconsciously running his left index finger over the surface of his lion mask....

[color=#ff0000]"That's not true!"[/color]
From the back of the chamber, a child's voice had spoken up against Archetype Earth. The red-haired girl who had been sitting unhappily in her chair protested to this display. [color=#ff0000]"My Mom isn't evil! She isn't an alien, and she doesn't have an army from outer space! And...and..." [/color]Atsuko's expression of anger shifted to that of sorrow as the other part of Archetype Earth's speech sunk in. [color=#ff0000]"She's...gone...?"[/color] Tears started to well up in her eyes when the thought of never seeing her mother again filled her with despair.

Pandora summoned her own Duel Disk, which resembled a Battle City Duel Disk made from cake, and drew her cards. [color=#a9a9a9]"I will go first by Normal Summoning Madolche Majoleine in Attack Mode." [/color]A puzzle piece resembling a pastry formed in front of Pandora, and a purple witch's hat popped into existence. A pair of dainty legs emerged from the hat, followed by an intricate purple dress with green embroidery and white bows, then the rest of the girl, who had long purple hair and green eyes, entered reality. She pulled a broom that appeared to be a combination of a fork and a lollipop from the hat, plopped it on her head, and stood in front of Protheus, giving him a friendly wave. (1400 ATK|LV4) [color=#a9a9a9]"And now, her effect. Whenever she is Normal Summoned, I can add a Madolche monster to my hand, and I choose Madolche Butlerusk."[/color] Majoleine's hat rustled, and she reached inside to pull out a Duel Monster card, which she handed to Pandora. [color=#a9a9a9]"I end by setting 2 facedown cards."[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9][u]Pandora:[/u][/color] 4000 LP
Hand: 4
Monsters: Majoleine (1400 ATK|LV4)
Spells/Traps: 2 FD
Graveyard: None

[spoiler=Cardex]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche_Majoleine"]Madolche Majoleine[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche_Butlerusk"]Madolche Butlerusk[/url]
[/spoiler]

Before Archetype continued with her announcement, she decided to use Atsuko as an example to boost her support while still letting the fact that the comet would arrive in a mere three days sink in to all of her followers and subjects. She made a gesture to the little girl.

[color=green]"This girl has been brainwashed by the villainess earlier mentioned as Itsu Fudo."[/color] She told them, a sincere tone in her voice. [color=green]"She has been brainwashed into believing that this cruel tyrant was her real mother and that she is some sort of hero who works solo. At first glance, one might almost believe it - however we have obtained proof of her true identity, her true records somewhere among the birth certificates of Detroit, and her mother certainly isn't this evil Itsu."[/color]

Then she glanced back at Atsuko, a faked pitiful look in her eyes. [color=green]"This might be a lot for you to take in, but once I have managed to cure you of this alien brainwashing, you may be free to leave."[/color]

Arche coughed, and gave her supports a short silence as she prepared to speak the next parts of her announcement. Some may have been annoyed, but others needed time to comprehend such a miracle.

-----------------------

Protheus drew his own card. [color=gray]"It looks like you've improved a lot since you first arrived here."[/color] He stated. [color=gray]"Now you can duel more comprehensibly...but while you have the potential, unfortunately you're still very far from my level."[/color]

He had dueled his daughter before. In fact, he's dueled her loads of times. They were mere practice sessions, but he always won. He always acknowledged her potential, but he rarely ever seemed to recognize her current state. There was still quite a while until her training was complete, and he thought perhaps that a visit to the coordinates of Itsu's demise might accelerate it. Adventures always seemed to accelerate experiences. She had to be prepared for otherworldly visits often, and had to prepared when they would come face-to-face with whoever was responsible for defeating her.

The ancient man glanced at the clone, 'Natsu'. He wasn't quite sure what it would become, but perhaps he could use it to his advantage. Dueling was built into it, as all AKI Primes- no. As all MAGI. Their original purpose was to be unstoppable dueling forces, highly intelligent and comprehensible of dueling despite the inability of their original personas. And if he was correct, Natsu being a fusion of two had double power, double intelligence, so it could prove to be a worthy training partner for his daughter.

Now, it was time to begin his turn.

[color=gray]"I summon Dark One Iota."[/color] He said, and a dark blue hedgehog materialized onto the field with darkness (ATK 1000). The word 'Iota' might've wrung a bell to someone. [color=gray]"I activate its effect. By banishing it, I can Special Summon any Dark One from my deck. Thus, I choose Dark One Chi."[/color] The hedgehog disappeared, being replaced by a voluptuous demoness wearing a dark kimono (ATK 2200). [color=gray]"When Chi is summoned, it allows me to halve the Life Points of my opponent. And then I will attack."[/color]

A heavy mist formed around Pandora for a moment. Luckily, this wasn't a Shadow Game so she didn't feel anything. Her Life Points were halved (LP: 2000). Then, after that the demoness lunged at her Majoleine with a hidden knife. Protheus wasn't too concerned whether she would counter.

[color=gray]"Then I set one card and end my turn."[/color] In fact, the entirety of the rest of his hand were also Spells and Traps, but he didn't set them. His own daughter was not somebody who he was supposed to use his full power against. He beckoned for his daughter to continue, while taking a glance at the clone. It was observing them and their moves. This was enough. Next turn he would end this turn, no point to drag everything on.

[color=#ff8c00]"Hangoarn ameeneet!"[/color][color=#000000] Jared rose from his seat as he exclaimed this... although this wasn't to claim what Arche was saying was a complete load of BS; although he knew this in his heart, he didn't [i]quite[/i] [/color][color=#000000]muster the courage for that kinda thing. Instead...[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Biforree cunteenue oarn weethees announsmeent, Oi hava cupilla quescheens,"[/color][color=#000000] Jared stated, dragging his chair in front of him and leaning on the back of it before commencing, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"[i]Oweesatlee[/i] deedees ayleeyeen maneeja braynwoarsh dees girleer? Anfor dasayk oarf argyoomeent, dooya [i]oarnslee[/i] noart theenk [i]danotall[/i] owusa braynwoarshed, orram [i]Oijes[/i] jumpeenda conclusheens?"[/color]

[color=#000000]Although he was well aware that hardly anyone could understand what it was he was saying exactly, Jared was hoping that Arche was one of the few that could, or at [i]least[/i] could accurately lip read, and answer him accordingly. At least that way, he might at the very [i]least[/i] not end up leaving the meeting completely confused like he did with the [i]other[/i] umpteen meetings.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Translation Time!]"Hang on a minute!"[/color]
[color=#000000]"Before we continue on with this announcement, I have a couple of questions."[/color]
[color=#000000]"How exactly did this alien manage to brainwash this girl, here? And for the sake of argument, do you honestly not think that not all of us are brainwashed, or am I just jumping to conclusions?"[/spoiler][/color]

Arche was indeed momentarily confused, but she quickly repeated the sentences in her mind and made sense of them.

[color=green]"Those are good questions, Jared."[/color] She replied to him. [color=green]"These aliens are far more advanced than that our one world. What I mean is that they're capable of traveling a thousand times the speed of light, coming all the way from another universe lightyears away, while we're still having quite a difficult time attempting to go at the speed of light. This is only one example. I'm afraid I have no other proof, but this is the logical conclusion."[/color] She paused. [color=green]"As for the other question, no. I am not a tyrant, I am a champion. Champions do not resort to such lowly tactics."[/color]

[s]BLATANT LIES[/s] She smiled a bit more. Nobody else would be able to understand his question, so suspicion and realizations will not spread. [color=green]"Before I continue, does anybody else want to ask a question or scream out loud?"[/color]

Idris didn’t seem to be getting through to her very well, not to mention the way she spoke was somewhat confusing. Idris guessed she was foreign; she certainly didn’t look like she was from around here.

[b]“Well I don’t know for…Certain,”[/b] she admitted [b]“But my grandfather does, he’s a lot more into this ancient, magical mumbo-jumbo stuff, hell my entire family is knee deep in this crap.”[/b]

She subconsciously turned her face away to hide the marks down the right side of her face.

[b]“You can sit here and feel sorry for yourself if you like but it’s not going to get you anywhere,”[/b] she commented [b]“Who was she anyway?”[/b] She cast a glance at the metal form of Itsu on the ground [b]“Friend of yours?”[/b]

Syria sat atop the roof of one of the human’s buildings staring out across the sea of square concrete blocks ahead of her with a pair of blank expressionless eyes, they seemed to scan the surroundings rather than see them. In the distance a great green pillar of light lit up the sky, diverting the pale cyborg’s attention for a moment as she slowly turned her head to see it. She recognized that light. A few minutes later she felt a soft vibration inside her pale lilac coat quickly followed by a soft tune. She reached inside and drew out one of the human machines, a curious device with a small screen displaying a set of human symbols underneath a strange box displaying more words. Syria could understand the human language easily enough but she could not read their text and the message was completely lost on her. The tune stopped and she returned it to the pocket in her jacket.

Her gaze was drawn down into the streets as she saw another of the human machines speeding along between their concrete trees. It was a much larger machine, designed to contain and transport the humans across their city without the need to walk. She spotted three humans sitting inside of this machine conversing with each other, one wearing a curious article of clothing over his head. Syria tilted her head to one side curiously, watching the machine as it sped down the path before finally driving into one of the human buildings down the road. She walked forward, off the edge of the building and began to plummet to the ground. A few moments before she hit the surface a soft golden glow surrounded her and she came to a slow halt a few inches above the ground. She floated there for a moment before the glow vanished and she dropped lightly onto the ground. She crossed the road towards the building the human machine had driven into and stopped just outside of it, looking up towards the top of the building and then down to where the machine had entered, her head tilting to one side once more.

Three days...well that was news to hear. Though that almost sounds like everyone else's usefulness will soon come to an end but that is not the point is it. Lucas will finally get to see Atlantis. He wondered if it was a beautiful utopia like the blatant liar said it was or could it be something far worse. Either way you have to commit to something right. Speaking of blatant lies Lucas was having an inner laugh at this whole alien brainwashing business of course his face never showed it. Simply because you can't really call people evil alien brainwashers while you own channel 666 and about 90% of the people here are hypnotized drones. Now matter how you look at it this is the side of villainy. Of course on the plus side the goal was about to be achieved. Anything other than a buster rifle probably couldn't take down the comet and it seems the greatest threat to this plans success was defeated as the giant stone monolith would have Lucas to believe. The only thing left of some concern is who in the world is this little brat...Atsuko Fudo was its name. Lucas wondered if there was any relation to the man from the histories. As the little girl wept about her all Lucas was hoping was that she didn't wet herself when she cried...this old man was not changing diapers again.

Then spoke Jared again...rephrase that...then Jared once again destroyed the foundation of language as we know it. Clearly it had been stroke, please let it have been a stroke. No matter since the floor was open why not get something out of the way.

[color=#ff8c00]I have a question. Since this event is the inevitable and clearly the boss...lady...of the other team is no longer a threat why are any of us here. I guess I can see some of us hanging around but this.."[/color] Lucas points to waves of drones as he refuses to give them any human connotations [color=#ff8c00]"seems a tad excessive?"[/color]

Archetype turned to the drones, and frowned at them.

[color=green]"We're here because an army is coming. The light you see in the sky was a distress signal, as I had stated earlier. And the drones..."[/color] She sighed, and gave them a pitiful look. [color=green]"It's not my fault they are like that. And I can't do anything about it. Besides, who knows? Perhaps a new leader, a stronger one will rise - and appear earlier than this army. In which case, we would need as much offensive force as possible..."[/color] She cleared her throat. [color=green]"...For world peace."[/color]

Now, sensing that the pause had gone on long enough, she resumed her loud and clear announcing voice that echoed throughout the whole room, ready to continue.

[color=green][b]"This might bore some of you, but have you ever wondered where I had come from?"[/b][/color] She asked them all. [b][color=green]"I was once a citizen of Atlantis, ten thousand years ago. Just an ordinary little girl, living in a wondrous rich city incomparable to any other. Atlantis was the most advanced civilization at the time. We had developed our own paper, our own fashion, our own culture, while the rest of humanity was just beginning to look at agriculture as the amazing future.[/color][/b]

She smiled a bit, a genuine smile, as she recounted it.

[color=green][b]"There were two reasons for why we were so advanced. The first thing is something you probably all already know; Orichalcum. The comet passed by and down rained rocks. Apparently these rocks could do a lot of things. But us Atlanteans might've never learned how to harness its power if it weren't for the second reason. Spirits."[/b][/color] She paused to let that sink in. [b][color=green]"Yes. Not only are there aliens out there, but there are spirits. In fact, these are the very same spirits that all reside within your decks as I speak. Pegasus was the inventor, but he had gotten the idea from an ancient Egyptian game that harnessed these spirits we now all know as Duel Monsters. Anyway, Atlantis and the Spirit World had close relations. All the people chatted with the monsters daily and casually, some treated them as friends while others as loving pets."[/color][/b]

Then she let her light tone drop and assumed a grimmer face.

[color=green][b]"When the Orichalcum came, at first the spirits lent us their help, and we harnessed its power. However, then they began to grow jealous of how much Atlantis was advancing compared to them. Thanks to the Orichalcum, we could build temples of gold and swords of diamond within mere weeks. Even their greatest city, Endymion, was starting to become small in comparison to Atlantis...so they decided to take it for themselves."[/b][/color] She continued. [color=green][b]"The end result was a brutal war between us and them. A god known as the Great Leviathan materialized from our desperate pleas to aid us in the war, but on the other hand the Spirit World had so many secret weapons... obviously, such an event could only end badly. We were overcome, and the great Atlantis was sunk. I was the only survivor, and only escaped their onslaught by accidentally being trapped inside an iceberg."[/b][/color]

She sighed a bit and looked at her audience. She had twisted the story, but it was true from a certain point of view. [b][color=green]"I apologize if I am speaking too long. The comet's presence freed me from the iceberg and the moment it did, the World itself saw my potential and granted me amazing powers. That's when I decided to revive the advanced civilization known as [i]Atlantis."[/i][/color][/b]

She looked at her audience with satisfaction. Now they all knew the background. Now it was time to explain her plans and goals, before she ended this announcement.

[color=green][b]"My goal is to create an utopia, one that isn't threatened by corruption nor tyrants, spirits nor aliens."[/b][/color] She stated. [color=green][b]"My plan....[i]is to turn Faust into our second moon."[/i][/b][/color]

Another dramatic pause, she let all that information sink in. After this, just a few more lines and everybody would be free to resume their activities. She could sense that quite a few of them were sleepy, finding it hard to listen, outright bored, or just impatient. They were fish, all kinds of fish, and she was feeding them.

Albtrum didn't like what Archetype Earth was doing, sure he'd lie and manipulate his opponent's but she was supposed to be something purer sure she didn't seem to be ling about Atlantis but to say that a girls mother wasn't her mother in order to make her sad was something he would do and Arche should scold him for. Though Albtrum was very annoyed he had no plans to go against her will but if he could he might side step it.

Kurai had noticed that the bike seemed to be staying still which made his talking to it all the more ridiculous but he knew that anything that could send to signal he tracked should be able to set up some kind of AI or recordings for the place.

Alexander was taken a bit aback by these announcements. [i]A-Aliens? B-Brainwashing? An ARMY?[/i] His brain was brimming with questions, but as soon as his new friend began to cry, he placed a hand on her shoulder and began to comfort her. "H-Hey, Atsuko...Listen...It'll be okay. We'll figure everything out, okay?" He tried to smile warmly at her, attempting to cheer her up somehow.

Alexander wanted to speak up about something to Archetype Earth, but he bit back his tongue. He didn't want to say anything now...It wasn't the time, nor the place.

Carla couldn't help but to roll her eyes at the announcement. It seemed to her that the cult was now going down the looney path, quite literally. Aside from guessing what effects a second moon would have on the planet as far as ocean tides and such, she really couldn't see how that had anything to do with the cults "ultimate goal". It actually sounded more like the plot of some stereotypical "evil" genius... which suddenly reminded her of this one Dreamworks movie she once watched when she was younger. "Despicable... something-or-other"... she couldn't bother herself to remember. Besides, the whining coming from "Detroit's Littlest Hostage" was somewhat getting on her nerves, even if a bit of her felt sorry for the little girl.

If this meeting was going to take any longer, Carla figured that she may as well make herself comfortable. Glancing around for a second, she then motioned to one of the mindless drones to approach her. The peon scurried over like a a fly to honey. [color=#FF0000]"My legs are getting tired," [/color]she whispered to him, [color=#ff0000]"and I'd very much appreciate it if you would fetch me something to sit down on."[/color] Obediently, the drone got on his hands and knees, as if to act as a makeshift chair. [color=#ff0000]"Well, that'll do nicely!"[/color] she said cheerily as she took her seat on the drone's back.

Atsuko just listened to all of this, still in shock at the loss of her mother. Her family was dimensions away, safe and sound from this disaster, but Itsu had stayed behind to make sure her daughter would still be able to have a future. She felt a hand on her shoulder, and looked up at Alexander. He seemed to genuinely care about her. Atsuko hugged him tightly, burying her face in his shirt and hoping he would protect her from the insane woman that stole her mother's soul.

Pandora flipped up a Trap Card just before Chi's effect hit her. [color=#a9a9a9]"I activate Rainbow Life. By discarding Madolche Mouple, I can turn any damage I would receive this turn into additional Life Points, so the 2000 points of damage I would receive from Chi's effect becomes a 2000-point increase."[/color] A shimmering multicolored aura surrounded her, and the mist dispersed. (Pandora: 4000 LP -> 6000 LP) Similarly, when Majoleine was destroyed by battle, the damage turned into extra Life Points. (Pandora: 6000 LP -> 6800 LP) [color=#a9a9a9]"Also, like all Madolches, Majoleine is shuffled into my Deck whenever she is destroyed by my opponent."[/color] She watched as her father set down 2 cards, then drew a card of her own. [color=#a9a9a9]"I will now Normal Summon Madolche Mille-Feuille in Attack Mode."[/color] A puzzle piece made from a pastry that had several layers appeared, and on top of that a cute brown-furred puppy with a cute hat that had a feather in it. (500 ATK|LV3) [color=#a9a9a9]"Mille-Feuille has the power to Special Summon a Madolche monster from my hand, and I select Madolche Puddingcess."[/color] Mille-Feuille barked cutely, and a puzzle piece resembling a chocolate cake floated down to connect to Mille-Feuille's piece. On top of the piece, a girl materialized that had flowing golden-blonde locks, a beautiful dress that resembled a vanilla and chocolate pastry, and a silver crown that rested on top of her hair. She giggled cutely as she curtsied to Protheus. (1000 ATK|LV5)
[color=#a9a9a9]"Next, I will activate my other Trap Card, Ultimate Offering, which allows me to pay 500 Life Points in order to Normal Summon Madolche Butlerusk."[/color] As the disgusting bloody ram made from body parts emerged from the card, it bit her finger and licked up the drops. (Pandora: 6800 LP -> 6300 LP) Just then, a puzzle piece that resembled a waffle connected itself to the other side of Mille-Feuille's puzzle piece, allowing a brown-haired man dressed to the nines in a tuxedo and white gloves to come onto the field. (1500 ATK|LV4) [color=#a9a9a9]"Now, Butlerusk will use his effect to give me a Field Spell Card, in this case, Madolche Chateau."[/color] A silver tray and platter formed in Butlerusk's hand, and he turned to present the contents to Pandora. The young duelist opened the lid to receive her Spell Card. [color=#a9a9a9]"Now, to activate Madolche Chateau."[/color] A slot opened on the side of Pandora's Duel Disk for her to place the Field Spell Card inside, and behind Pandora rose a massive castle made from candy and pastries, the puzzle piece slots around the castle's base connecting to the pieces of Butlerusk, Puddingcess, and Mille-Feuille. [color=#a9a9a9]"First, my Chateau returns my Mouple from my Graveyard into my Deck. Then, it increases the Attack Points of all Madolche monsters by 500."[/color] A sheep's baying could be heard off in the distance, allowing Pandora to shuffle her card into her Deck, and Pandora's other monsters prepared themselves for battle. (1500 ATK -> 2000 ATK) (500 ATK -> 1000 ATK) (1000 ATK -> 1500 ATK) [color=#a9a9a9]"Plus, Puddingcess gains 800 Aattack Points when I do not have any monsters in my Graveyard."[/color] The princess' puzzle piece morphed to grow and become a full-sized cake. (1500 ATK -> 2300 ATK) [color=#a9a9a9]"Going to my Battle Phase, I will have Puddingcess attack your Chi. Custard Cannon a la Mode!" [/color]Puddingcess pointed down to the horned spellcaster, and a cake-like cannon emerged from the castle. The cannon fired a glob of golden custard straight at Protheus and his monster.

[spoiler=Cardex]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Life"]Rainbow Life[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche_Mouple"]Madolche Mouple[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche_Mille-feuille"]Madolche Mille-Feuille[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche_Puddingcess"]Madolche Puddingcess[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_Offering"]Ultimate Offering[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche_Chateau"]Madolche Chateau[/url]
[/spoiler]

[color=#000000][b]Jared Ruben[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]At least the obvious language barrier didn't stop Arche from getting Jared's [i]first[/i] question right, and answering accordingly. But the second question she must've heard differently or something; Jared didn't know. Shrugging his shoulders, he seated himself, before leaning his cowboy hat over his eyes, in a similar manner that one would position it if he or she was having a snooze. After such a long day, and partly since he still had a case of jet lag, Jared was too exhausted to make [i]sense[/i] of the announcement.[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Yuri Kanzen[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]Yuri merely nodded in response to the girl asking if Itsu was her friend, before standing up and trying to find a dignified way of carrying Itsu's metallic body. She was initially thinking of throwing the outstretched arm over her shoulder, but... well, it was a good thing Yuri stood at 6' 1", otherwise Itsu's feet would likely be dragging along the ground. Plus Yuri forgot to take into account that she couldn't move Itsu's arms. She then rearranged the body into a whole myriad of [i]other[/i] [/color][color=#000000]positions until she finally decided to just carry in her arms and, after realizing the outstretched hand made contact with one of her breasts, shift it over slightly.[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Let's just get going,"[/color][color=#000000] Yuri told the girl, before wiping what tears she could from her face.[/color]

Alexander blushed a little when Atsuko hugged him. However, a smile came to his face, and he hugged her back. "Listen, Atsuko. I'll help you make sense of all of this, okay?" He pulled himself away from her, and he tussled her hair. "Hey, I got an idea that might cheer you up. How about we have a little duel, just for fun?"

It suddenly occurred to Alexander that this might terrify her even more, since he was a member of the Orichalcos. "B-But no using the S-Seal, I promise," he reassured her quietly, trying to make sure Archetype Earth didn't hear. He thought that he could just duel Atsuko casually, and if Arche noticed that he didn't use the seal, he could simply claim he never drew it or claim he didn't play it in case he wanted to use another Field Spell.

[color=#000080]"What I'm trying to say,"[/color] Russell continued as the three of them entered the hotel's main lobby, [color=#000080]"is that we don't even know what that lady's into."[/color]

[color=#b22222]"True,"[/color] Gabriel said, having already gotten over his withdrawn moment. [color=#b22222]"For all we know, she might very well be...."[/color]

CJ Brat and Russell stopped in their tracks when Gabriel made his dramatic pause, looking at each other first, then back to their lion-masked friend. "... "might very well be"... what?" CJ asked.

Gabriel looked back, a mischievous smirk forming from his lips. [color=#b22222]"... Brazilian."[/color]

Russell and CJ couldn't help but to make a prat fall in response to Gabriel's euphemism.

[color=#000080]"Nice double entendre,"[/color] Russell chuckled as he and CJ got up from the floor.

"Yeah, well," CJ replied, "what're the chances of us meeting that chick again, anyway?"

[color=#b22222]"Hey, it could happen,"[/color] said a shrugging Gabriel.

"Anyways, I'm off to bed," CJ yawned as he headed for the stairs. "Sleep tight, don't let the cultists bite."

[color=#000080]"Yeah, we should get some shut-eye, too,"[/color] Russell said as he went for the elevator. [color=#000080]"G'night, Gabby."[/color]

[color=#b22222]"[i]Buenos noches,[/i]"[/color] Gabriel replied as Russell got on the elevator.

Gabriel then made as if to head for his own room on the first floor, but suddenly stopped. He was getting a strange feeling, as if someone, or something, was watching him from afar. Looking around cautiously, he saw that there was no-one else around... at least, not anyone visible. Though he was beginning to get a bit paranoid, Gabriel was unsure of what else to do... aside from possibly having to sleep with his eyes open and a knife in hand.

Coming up with a blank, Gabriel decided to simply sit in the lobby for a while, in case whatever he believed to be watching him decided to show up. Taking a seat on one of the sofas, Gabriel took out his Duel Monsters Deck and proceeded to shuffle it....

[color=green][b]"I can sense you're all starting to get bored. So I'll get to the point. Faust equals Atlantis equals Extra Moon equals Large Technological Advancement, plus Revived Atlantis, equals World Peace."[/b][/color] She simplified, thus ending her explanation of their goals. [color=green][b]"Some of you may be in doubt, but I assure you that every word I've said is [s]blatant lies[/s] the very truth."[/b][/color]

Then she got up from her throne.

[color=green][b]"You are all aware that the Seal of Orichalcos is an unbreakable force, are you not?"[/b][/color] She asked them, a rhetorical question. Some of them might've just nodded in confirmation. Then she took out a pendant, with a tiny piece of concentrated energy of the Orichalcos in it. [color=green][b]"Over the next few days, before Atlantis is revived, I will be selecting three of the most impressive members of our circle, and they will become the Three Swordsmen. But it's not just a title, that I assure you. The three will be given a pendant just like this one,"[/b][/color] she held it out for all to see, [color=green][b]"And these pendants will grant them authority over the Orichalcos ordinary people do not. It will allow them to break the Seal whenever it is in play, for any personal or practical reason, and they'll also be allowed to do whatever they wish. They could continue answering to me, or they could just go on their own random solo missions."[/b][/color]

She had made this decide on nothing more than a whim. By proposing such a position, perhaps she could see better into the hearts of her subjects and followers, to see who'd wish to try and strive for freedom or for the opportunity to break the Seal during a duel. She wasn't sure how she'd go about selecting them either. The one who had collected the most amount of souls? While that was practical, she might as easily grant the position to Alexander rather than Albtrum. She decided. She would be rewarding it to the ones who displayed a remarkable skill of dueling when they did, rather than the ones who were simply great at gathering souls.

[color=green][b]"Finally, before I end this announcement, I'd like to thank you all for your cooperation. Regardless of how many souls you've taken, how much guilt and disgust you all feel, and how unlikely my words of truth seem, still. Thank you. I hope you all will continue to work with me. For the revival of Atlantis, and for the advancement and protection of the Earth."[/b][/color] She concluded, thus ending the announcement

[color=green]"I know this might be a little silly for me to ask this but...if you all can collect at least [i]one or two[/i] souls within the next three days, the joint effort will be more than enough to complete everything."[/color] Her glance fell upon Alexander and Kori in particular, as if daring them to do such a thing. Just one soul would be enough. Nothing more.

[color=green]"I'm done. Now you may all leave."[/color]

Albtrum was interested in the amulet, he'd probably never use it but he still found it interesting having the power to essentially mess with any duel that uses the Seal of the Orichalcus didn't seem like a bad idea, unfortunately he didn't know if he was going to get one and stealing one from someone else would probably be frowned upon. He noticed that Alexander seemed to be scheming something with the Astuko, even if he hadn't realized it yet Alexander was probably going to end up helping her to escape which would be difficult but Alexander had the will to do it he was one of the few members who seemed to control his seal and not be controlled by it.

Kurai was still waiting for the motorcycle to do something, it seemed like a lot of time had passed but he wasn't sure.

Atsuko thought about this, then got a brilliant idea. [color=#ff0000]"Sure! I would love to duel! Let's go up top, OK?"[/color]

Finally, the motorcycle did something after several minutes, and moved back to allow for something to appear several feet in front of Kurai. It appeared to be a woman dressed in a stereotypical ringmaster's outfit, with a black top hat, a red overcoat with coattails, tan pants, black leather boots and gloves, and a yellow vest underneath the coat, but over a white undershirt. However, the person in question, clearly a woman by her shapely figure, had fair skin, orangish-blonde hair underneath the top hat tied into two long ponytails stretching down almost to her boots, and brown eyes. She giggled cutely and bowed to Kurai. [color=#FF1493]"I'm so sorry for making you wait this long. I had to do figure some things out while I finished the lockdown. Oh, where are my manners? I am Ringmistress, the Artificial Intelligence in charge of keeping things here at the Arcadia running smoothly."[/color] She extended a gloved hand to Kurai. [color=#FF1493]"And you are?"[/color]

[color=gray]"Impressive. Your dueling skills have indeed greatly improved. However,"[/color] he pointed at his Trap card, and it flipped open. [color=gray]"I activate the counter trap card Primal Darkness Xlast! It allows me to increase the ATK of a monster I control by 500 for every card on the field, until the End Phase! Since there are four, it gains 2000 ATK!"[/color] Chi's ATK then shot up brilliantly, all the way up to 4200. And then it effortlessly countered Puddingcess's attack, slicing through the cute little monster.

[color=gray]"Now then, it appears as though your clone is starting to catch the gist of this. So go on and end your turn - I'll end the duel for you."[/color]

Archived