Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/IC)

For a moment Kurai was surprised by how Pandora apparently came out as his mother but in the next moment he remembered that she was his mother, Yami had programmed some information into him in case he came across specific events and in this case he remembered that Pandora is his mother and how he came into existence. Then she said something strange she asked if his farther was still alive then he remembered that he was acting strange when he sent Kurai out this time so he took out the note and read it while still being hugged by his mother, [color=#4b0082]"Well when I last saw him he was fine but he was acting strange and apparently he wanted me to stay with Itsu for a while and I can't get in contact with him but he goes of on 'strolls' every so often so that isn't strange." [/color]Kurai was still worried about his farther a statement like is he still alive is quite shocking.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexander looked down at Atsuko. [color=#006633]"Well...My life hasn't been what most people would call normal...My parents were killed when I was little, even younger than you. Then, I was taken into a foster family, but..."[/color] Alexander shook his head, dispelling the thought. He didn't want to cry in front of the little girl. [color=#006633]"They were no good...So, I came here to live at a boarding school. I'm the only year-round student there..."[/color] Alexander paused, drawing in a breath. [color=#006633]"So, one day, we were all off school, but seeing as how I stayed year-round, I was alone. There wasn't a single staff member, either. So, I took a walk outside at night, and I found a little crater with a shard of that comet and my deck in it...Later, I found out that there was this group of people called the 'Orichalcos,' and I figured that they were like me...They wanted to make the world a better place, and wanted to forge their own destiny, as their lives hadn't been fulfilling up to that point in time...It was only tonight that I realized the full gravity of its purpose..."[/color]

Alexander took a deep breath. He wasn't used to talking that much in one go. Then, he noticed the boy with jet-black hair after Atsuko stopped to address him. [color=#006633]"H-Huh? W-Who are you?"[/color]

[color=#000080]"... my room?"[/color] Russell responded, his scarred eyebrow going up a little further.

[color=#b22222]"... too straight-forward, huh?"[/color] Gabriel admitted.

[color=#000080]"You could say that,"[/color] Russell replied with a shrug. [color=#000080]"Besides, my room's barely big enough for me, let alone a second person."[/color]

[color=#b22222]"Yeah, I guess you're...,"[/color] Gabriel began to say, trailing off as he turned to look toward where Syria had been standing seconds before, only to realize that the strange girl had left without either he or Russell knowing, and leaving no trace was where she was headed. [color=#b22222]"... [i]maldita sea[/i]...."[/color]

[color=#000080]"Well, crap,"[/color] Russell blurted out, scratching the back of his head. [color=#000080]"Guess she got impatient...."[/color]

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

[color=#000080]"Hey, don't feel too bad, Gabriel,"[/color] Russell said a few minutes later, sitting on the futon in Gabriel's room. Gabriel himself was in the kitchen area, having just gotten off the phone with the police.

[color=#b22222]"Still, I can't help but feel terrible,"[/color] Gabriel added, crossing his arms as he hung his head. [color=#b22222]"We could've at least helped her sooner, instead of having her wandering about so late at night, all alone...."[/color]

[color=#000080]"Look, for all we know,"[/color] Russell continued, [color=#000080]"she may be a lot stronger than she looked. I mean, I didn't see any bruising or scratches on her, did you? And she didn't seem malnourished--" [/color]

[color=#b22222]"That could be anything, Russell,"[/color] Gabriel cut in. [color=#b22222]"She could have just recently run away from home, "for all we know"."[/color]

Now it was Russell's turn to hang his head, knowing that Gabriel had a point, and then some. [color=#000080]"Sorry...."[/color]

The masked man heaved a weary sigh. [color=#b22222]"... nah, don't be sorry. In any case, none of us know anything about her, even herself... supposed.... The only thing we can do now is hope that the police will be able to find her...."[/color]

[color=#000080]"Yeah...,"[/color] Russell nodded, turning his head to look at the digital alarm clock. [color=#000080]"Well,"[/color] he added, getting up from the futon with a stretch and a yawn, [color=#000080]"I really should be in bed now. G'night, Gabby,"[/color] he said as he headed for the door.

[color=#b22222]"[i]Buenas noches[/i],"[/color] Gabriel replied back, before seeing that Russell had stopped in his tracks suddenly. [color=#b22222]"Something wrong?"[/color]

[color=#000080]"Nah, just remembered something,"[/color] Russell explained, turning to face his friend. [color=#000080]"I had originally come down to tell you this before running into Syria: Boss-Lady said that we're going to be holding a free mini-event tomorrow, late afternoon, in the park."[/color]

[color=#b22222]"Really?"[/color] Gabriel said, somewhat surprised. [color=#b22222] "I thought Shannon was going to postpone?"[/color]

[color=#000080]"Yeah, it was news to me, too,"[/color] Russell admitted, [color=#000080]"She had told everyone else while you, CJ and I were at the diner. Barby already told CJ, by the way.[/color]

[color=#000080]"Anyways, she also said that you and I will be having a Duel as part of the event."[/color] He then turned to leave again, stopping once more only to say over his shoulder, in a joking tone, [color=#000080]"Fair warning."[/color]

Gabriel couldn't help but give a slight chuckle as Russell left. He put the lock on his door, then, without doing much else aside from turning off the lights, Gabriel flopped right onto the futon, finally permitting sleep to overtake him....

Pandora seemed rather relieved to learn that Yami was still alive and hugged her son. "Umm...would it be alright if I heard the message, seeing as my mother, who is also your grandmother, is currently..." She glanced over at the statue of Itsu, propped up against a wall. "...unavailable?"

Meanwhile, Natsu was being examined by a young woman who seemed very glad that the clone was alive. "I am not Itsu. I am a duplicate of her created by Protheus. You may call me 'Natsu'. I recently awakened to discover my own existence, and I am trying to determine the cause. I currently theorize that it might have something to do with Itsu's demise." As she said this, Stardust Dragon flew down towards Natsu as Itsu's deck glowed red once more. The dragon turned into a silver beam of energy that flew down a hallway and through a door, followed by several more beams of different colors, all emitting draconic cries. Natsu started walking towards the door, wondering what the spirits were indicating.

Kurai had never been hugged as long as Pandora was hugging him which made the day stranger where it started with him leaving home to meet someone who had her soul stolen, then he met an A.I., followed by a guy cutting his throat followed by meeting and being hugged by his mother. [color=#4b0082]"Sure I already opened it so it shouldn't be a problem if someone else reads it plus like you said she is your mother so here."[/color] Kurai handed the note over to Pandora so she could read it then he noticed that spirits were being moved from one person to another, he had never seen such old spirits before but they were going to Natsu.
[center][spoiler=Note][/center]
[center][i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Hey Itsu[/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Been a while, I kinda have a favor to ask you do you[/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]think you could watch over my kid for a while, I've kinda[/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]gotten into a little trouble and I don't want him around[/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]for it so I kinda need your help on this if I make it out[/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]of this I'll ow you one so pretty please with sugar on top[/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Your friend Yami[/font][/i][/center]
[center][i][font=comic sans ms,cursive]P.S. you ow me for that Jupitarian incident.[/font][/i][/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]

[color=#4b0082]"W- WAIT!!"[/color][color=#000000] Yuri exclaimed, meaning to glomp the clone, but running into her too fast and ending up accidentally tackling her to the ground, [/color][color=#4b0082]"S-sorry... I-I didn't mean for that to happen. Here, l-let me help you up."[/color]

[color=#000000]After saying this, Yuri got up on her feet instantly... well, at least close [i]to[/i] instantly as possible, before offering a hand to the fallen clone. She never noted the rainbow beam of energy going into the door that the clone was about to open beforehand, but once she did, she seemed allured to it somehow. If only she hadn't left herself wide open for a vengeful tug back down to the solid floor.[/color]

Pandora read over the letter and frowned at its contents. Yami always seemed to have things happen around him, though he was the clone of one of the most despicable criminals to ever travel through space and time, so it couldn't be helped. Fortunately, so far, it had seemed that nurture had won over nature regarding whether Yami would become like his father, and Kurai seemed to be doing well. She led Kurai over to the couch, asking him. "So...what is it like, being with your father?"

Surprisingly, Natsu did nothing of the sort, instead simply getting up and uttering a "Thank you" before heading to the room the Signer Dragons entered. She opened the door cautiously to find herself in some sort of cylindrical chamber rising higher than the tower did, meaning that the room was in some sort of pocket dimension. In between the girders and railings were thousands upon thousands of Duel Monsters cards, and seven of them, looking very worse for the wear, floated in front of her. She picked up the cards and examined them. "Stardust Dragon...Black Rose Dragon...Solace Dragon...Well, they certainly are tattered." Indeed, not only were the cards rather banged up, so were the monsters within. The once-noble dragons now had various marks and imperfections in them, such as Black Rose's petals and Black-Winged's feathers having nicks, one of Red Dragon Archfiend's horns being broken off, or Ancient Fairy Dragon's golden armor appearing dented and rusted. She then went over to a hovering holographic console that stated "Select Deck", and Natsu turned to whomever had followed her. "Any ideas what I should choose?"

Idris jumped slightly as the AI appeared next to her, uttering a cheerful greeting. Idris looked the figure up and down with a quizical look, taking in her ringmaster costume and absurdly long ponytails before taking the hand offered to her, somewhat hesitantly.

[b]"I'm Idris,"[/b] she replied, she didn't bother to say her second name, she always found it a pain to pronounce [b]"I kinda happened across this Itsu person duelling one of those orichalcos nuts and, well, you can see the result,"[/b] she cast a brief glance at the metal statue Yuri had left on the floor upon seeing the Itsu clone [b]"From there, well, let's just say stuff happened and I somehow got dragged here."[/b]

She spied the clone, Natsu, wandering out of the room. Idris decided to follow her, not bothering to say goodbye to the AI thing before coming to a halt in the doorway of the room Natsu had entered.

[b]"Bloody hell,"[/b] she muttered, examening the interior from where she stood [b]"Who was this Itsu person anyway?"[/b] She turned about, expecting the AI to pop up next to her again.

Sadly it seemed Syria lost track of the white dragon and came to a halt in the middle of the road, the golden glow fading from around her and allowing her feet to touch the ground once more before she heaved a depressed sigh. She found herself looking upwards towards the green pin-prick in the sky, the come that the humans had named Faust. A soft chuckling met her ears and she looked about to find a human watching her from across the street, a wide green across his face.

"Evenin' missy," he said "What's a girl like you doin' up this late?"

Syria tilted her head to one side, she didn't understand the question.

"Well how 'bout we make something of it, eh?" The human said "I'm pretty bored, so what'cha say to a little wager?"

The human raised his arm revealing a duel disk strapped to it. Syria stared at the device for a moment, recognition quickly crossing her eyes. When she'd first landed on earth she'd been found by the orichalcos cult and had since become part of their ranks, as such she had her own duties to fulfill for them. She didn't entirely understand them, she didn't even know what a soul was, all she knew was that their leader needed them and duelling was the way to acquire them.

[b]"Very well,"[/b] she said, a display of lights forming around her own arm as a sleek silver and lilac duel disk materialized there [b]"Activating Field Spell Card: The Seal of Orichalcos!"[/b]

Kurai sat down at the couch with pandora and when she asked him how growing up with his farther was it took him a little while to figure out what to say, he knew what a normal life was like he had seen them plenty of times but he enjoyed his life something a lot of people couldn't say. [color="#4b0082"]"Well, it was different from what most people do but it was fun I got to see a bunch of worlds and I really enjoyed spending time with him I'm sure it wasn't a normal life but it was cool well it is weird talking about it in past tense cuz I'm sure he's fine he is a little but invincible." [/color]Kurai was curious about what would happen from now on without Itsu here there was a chance he would be staying with Pandora for a while but then her farther did almost take his head off before so he thought he might rather stay in this world for a while.

Lance took a step back. "[i]Ehhh, a grumpy girl and some jumpy kid... Not the most welcoming bunch, nor the nicest...[/i]" he thought, sighing again. "[i]Tsk, how annoying...[/i]" Lance stepped forward again. "[i]I just overheard a bit of strange stuff. Made-up words and something about taking over the world? It all sounded a bit out-of-place, is all, and I was wondering what that was all about.[/i]" he said calmly. "[i]So would either of you mind telling me if there's something going on?[/i]"

Before Alexander could respond for her, Atsuko told the man, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "There's this group of people who wanna take over the world, and Alexander used to be one of them, but now he isn't, and they kidnapped me, and they sucked out my Mommy's soul to power up their big doom comet! Will you please help us?"

Natsu turned to Idris as she examined what appeared to be some sort of deck of a group of monsters called "Evols". They seemed to have an order from little reptilian creatures to large dinosaurs to very powerful dragons. "I do not know much about my original. Ask Protheus about her. He seems to know a lot about her."

Pandora smiled sweetly at Kurai. "I wish we could've met under better circumstances. Something happened to my mother to cause her to transform into solid metal, and I intend to get to the bottom of it."

Lance felt a little bit taken aback. He didn't know what to make of this. "[i]So, this girl's mother had her soul stolen, got kidnapped herself, and somehow escaped from some group that wants to take over the world with the help of an ex-member of that same group?[/i]" he reviewed it all in his head. He sighed. "[i]Tsk, how annoying... Why do I get the feeling this won't be as easy as one of my puzzles?[/i]" he thought. He looked down at the girl, then to the kid next to him. "[i]Stranger stuff could happen, I guess...[/i]" Lance thought. "[i]Alright, alright. I'll do what I can to help you.[/i]" Lance agreed.

Yggdrasil looked at the creature that was one a little girl (although her body was still that of a girl Yggdrasil could feel that the spirit currently in control of it was not a human female) and frowned. She wasn't afraid of the creature, but she was somewhat disgusted by the darkness it spread in the air.

"I am not out to offend you, creature, but you are not exactly stealthy with your dark aura." She said and looked at Maire with suspicion in her eyes. "Now it is my turn to ask you something I need to know from you. I can sense from you that you are not a heroic creature, but you are powerful, so I must ask you if you care enough for this Earth to help me save it?"

---

Viktor looked at the card as it started to glow brighter than it had ever done before. He had waited for it to glow again, so he quickly picked up a device placed on the table that looked like some kind of home-made scanner and scanned the card as it glowed, expecting it to irradiate some kind of radioactivity, but nothing. He sighed, placed tha card back on the table and started thinking again. What in the great Omnissiah's name was this card?

Protheus Maximus snatched the letter from his daughter, and after reading its contents, he frowned a little. [color=gray]"Hm."[/color] He had also been listening on Pandora's and Kurai's conversation. He could easily piece out that Kurai's creation was probably similar to Pandora's, and it probably also made this kid his grandson. [color=gray]"...If I have this correct, then I am supposedly your grandfather."[/color] He muttered. [color=gray]"In that case, as Itsu Solace is absent and Pandora is still as of yet underage, I will be your guardian for the time being and take responsibility for everything that may happen to you."[/color]

This might have come as a surprise, but Protheus was afterall an adult. Well, he was an immortal who's surpassed nine thousand years, but all the same. At the very least, Itsu would owe him for this lending help. [color=gray]"I have no interest in worldly affairs, nor am I overly motivated in saving my rival. Just note that I'm only here because this may prove to enhance Pandora's training."[/color] He clarified. [color=gray]"After this and Itsu is restored, you'll be placed in her care before Yami returns, and my daughter and I will depart back. Do pray hope your father doesn't come within my range of sight."[/color]

[color=gray]---------------------[/color]

A loud thunk suddenly came from the ceiling of Viktor's residence, as if a meteorite had banged on it. This mysterious thunk had come from a woman with green hair, wrapped in a white cloak. This was Archetype Earth. Instead of breaking in, as that would be bad manners, she waited for the man - Viktor - to reply somehow. In a way, this was a sort of test. How would he go about it?

Pandora frowned at this and seemed rather upset, being called a minor when she was only 19, but her father had a point. She was lucky that her apple had fallen a bit closer to her mother's tree than her father's, though she wished it had fallen closer so she could understand him better. She always had a nagging feeling of not fitting in with Protheus' designs. However, she yawned and stretched. [color=#a9a9a9]"Mmm...time travel always manages to tucker me out. Maybe we should retire for the night and start fresh in the morning, ready to go."[/color]

Atsuko hugged the man tightly. [color=#ff0000]"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Umm...do you know if anywhere we could stay? Alex has an old abandoned dorm, but it's pretty cold."[/color]

Meanwhile, a man in a blue military uniform waited in Archetype's lair, standing in front of the altar with countless stone tablets. He patiently waited for his associate within the Orichalcos Cult, briefly looking at the Orichalcos stone embedded into his Citadel class ring and cleverly disguised as the stone for the trinket before staring ahead.

[color=#000000][b]Yami Maire[/b][/color]

[color="#800080"]"Well, I suppose Cuauhcoatl would benefit from Faust's destruction,"[/color][color=#000000] Yami Maire admitted, [/color][color=#800080]"However... Very well, I shall aid your cause for the time being, but don't expect me to go all holy metronome overnight,"[/color]

[color=#000000]Yami Maire turned to leave, but only took a few paces before she felt the urge to turn back to the being.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You should know that I don't usually [i]keep[/i] this form,"[/color] [color=#000000]she mentioned.[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Yuri Kanzen[/color][/b]

[color=#4b0082][i]'Hmm, that reminds me,'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Yuri thought to herself, [/color][color=#4b0082][i]'I best train [b]my[/b] dueling skills as well. Perhaps then I can destroy these foul beasts once and for all. [b]That'll[/b] show them for draining Itsu of her soul!'[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]Yuri walked up to Natsu while she was examining an Evol Deck, Duel Disk armed and ready to go. She [i]had[/i] to keep her duelling skills up to scratch; her life may very [i]well[/i] depend on it, as would those of the other duellist.[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Hey um... you think I could duel you after you've directed your deck?"[/color][color=#000000] Yuri asked, meaning to say the word 'selected'.[/color]

Lance down at the girl hugging him, then over to the other kid. "[i]I can't take them to my place, the groundskeeper would never accept something like this... Looks like I'll be going with this kid tonight.[/i]" he thought, sighing again. "[i]Tsk... This just gets more and more annoying.[/i]"
"[i]Ah, well, I don't really have a place to keep you two. But...[/i]" he glanced again at the kid. "[i]Alex is the name, right? You have a place to stay?[/i]" he asked. "[i]The name's Lance, if you were wondering.[/i]" he extended his hand for a shake.

A man in a black coat and a white shirt stepped up next to Castle. "[i][color=#006400]...Next?[/color][/i]" the man grunted aloud.

Kurai heard his apparent grandfather tell him that he would put up with him until he could leave him with someone else but that was fine it seemed like there was some bad blood between some parts of his family but that was expected looking at who his paternal grandfather was. Then Pandora brought up them going to sleep and that made him think for a moment for the last time he actually got any sleep it had been about four days, luckily Kurai's physiology was designed so that he needs very little sleep but still he had stayed up late for him and getting some sleep would be a good idea of course they'd need a safe place to get some. [color=#4b0082]"Well it would be a good idea to get some sleep but we'd need Ringmistress to show us where the guest rooms are, which I'm sure she'll do."[/color]

Albtrum watched as Atsuko gained yet another companion in her quest at freedom and considered that he might need to get things under control before they take a turn that would be inconvenient for Archetype Earth.

Natsu turned back to Yuri, a puzzled look on her face. "I am not directing my deck. I am selecting it. Why did you say 'directing' instead of the proper word?"

Ringmistress helpfully appeared when Kurai inquired. "The guest suites are right over here." She indicated to a red door along the hallway leading to the elevator, which opened to reveal yet another hallway with black doors that each had a number on it, the left door proclaiming "G1" while the right was "G2", and the pattern repeated with odd-numbered doors on the left and even-numbered doors on the right. The curious thing was that the hallway seemed to stretch on for an eternity, much farther than the constraints of the tower it connected to, which suggested some sort of multi-dimensional engineering at play.

General Dwight Castle turned to face the man that had approached him. "Ah. Thank you for responding to my call." He told his fellow cult member in a gravelly voice. "I need your assistance with a mission our leader gave me. With Mrs. Fudo out of commission, we need access to her tower in order to secure the only thing that could possibly prevent us from completing our plans. Furthermore, the situation has been complicated by the arrival of reinforcements. Mrs. Fudo's body has been transported into the safety of the tower by loyal followers, and some new arrivals are walking around the penthouse. The remote possibility of some of Mrs. Fudo's companions arriving to aid her is now a very definite reality." He then asked the young man. "Can you grant a Special Forces team entry into the tower?"

Idris almost gave a slight chuckle at Yuri's next language slip up, she'd noticed it often enough on the way here that she could probably guess what she really meant.

[b]"She's...Not from around here,"[/b] she explained [b]"I don't think English is really her first language or something."[/b]

She gave an involuntary yawn and checked her watch, rubbing her eye with her other hand.

[b]"Bloody hell, it's later than I thought,"[/b] she muttered [b]"Grandad'll throw a fit if I don't at least give him a call."[/b]

Syria stared blankly at the limp form of the human as his body dropped to the floor, a look of shock and horror frozen to his face. She calmly took the Seal of Orichalcos card from her duel disk and glanced down at it, finding the man's horrified image pasted onto the art. From what she could gather she had succesfully retrieved the human's 'soul', whatever that was, however she was now unsure of what to do with it. She remembered where the rest of the Orichalcos members met, she'd been taken there herself when she'd first landed, and so proceeded in that direction. The streets where empty now, there was nothing left to observe.

When she finally arrived she found two other members there, the first one being an older human standing in the middle of the room, the other being a younger one dressed in a black coat who looked to have just come in himself. She descended down the steps slowly and stopped just short of the bottom step, her gaze shifting between the two humans.

"I understand that." Yggdrasil said, and the dark presence of the creature didn't feel as dark anymore, so a faint smile could be seen on her face. "And thank you. I guess we'll meet again before this is over?"

---

Viktor heard the thunk and looked up, but he didn't move from his spot. Instead, a small, mechanical bird located on the roof came to life and looked directly at the newly arrived person. This was the first time in ages that the bird had been activated, since while Viktor had some visitors from time to time, they rarely came through the roof. The bird's eyes sent image and sound directly into Viktor's goggles, and Viktor was also able to speak through the bird.

"Welcome." The voice that came from the bird had a thick, russian accent. "I trust you are not here to collect my rent, so I'll only ask you once, what brings you here?"

Kurai watched as the Ringmistress lead the people in the room to the guest rooms and decided to use room number G2 yawning as he entered, he went to the bathroom and took a shirt shower before changing into a spare set of cloths that he summoned from his I-Phone like device(calling it a D-Link from now on) and lied down on the bed getting ready to fall asleep thinking about everything that happened that day including meeting some of his maternal family members.

Albtrum had been watching Atsuko's group for some time and had begun to become bored but he knew anything could happen with that group and that Archetype Earth wanted him to watch them but it was starting to become difficult and he considered just dueling them.

"I apologize for interrupting you in the morning. I am called Archetype Earth. I have flown directly from Detroit in response to a particular card you possess." She greeted the bird, or rather the man behind it. Archetype Earth smiled at the small mechanical bird. It was just as she suspected, this man was a smart one. She took hold of her hood before removing it, as a polite action to the Russian man. "First off, in case you're wondering, I am not an android. I'm a human, like you, only one of certain special circumstances. It's a little complicated. If you'll permit me passage, we will need to discuss a few things. I'm afraid it may take up a few hours of your time. Will you allow me inside?"

------------

Protheus didn't need a room. Omni beings do not sleep, after all. He was an immortal, having lived ten thousand worth years of life. So instead of sleeping, he decided to stay on-guard and observe. But before then, he approached the newcomer Yuri as well as[i] it[/i], that clone thing.

[color=gray]"Dueling is healthy, but you both need to rest and prepare for tomorrow. Save your energy."[/color] He advised, sounding a bit like some fatherly figure. He was annoyed at his own words, but he wanted to take care of this whole Itsu issue in just three days - if possible.

"Come in, Archetype Earth." Viktor said and the massive front door, or rather gate, leading into the room opened. "I guess the card you're reffering to is this 'Seal of Orichalcos' that came into my possession under mystical circumstances."

He paused and looked at the card again. The glow had started to fade, but it was still bright enough to light the entire room, in case it would've been dark.

"Also, I would like to have one question answered before we begin our discussion..." He raised from his chair and walked to the gate. He looked up to the sky, waiting for Arche to come down from the roof. "How did you get up there?"

The woman called Archetype Earth smiled at this question, and jumped over the edge of the roof. If it had been anyone else, the only reason they would be doing it is because they have a death wish, but the cloaked woman merely floated down to the ground. Of course, she can fly. She can levitate. That came along with becoming the Champion of Earth. She was perfectly capable of everything the fictional character 'Superman' is and more...though that didn't mean her power was unlimited. Still, it was far above that of ordinary humans, and so none could catch up to her in a real fight. Their only hope would be in a duel, but she's powerful even in that - how do you expect to defeat a monster at INFINITE ATK that cannot be destroyed by card effects?

The few cards that could've been able to match it...namely Horakhty, Exodia, Knight of Destiny, and the Wicked Avatar...nobody in this world possesses them any longer. Their histories and owners have faded away in the short passage of time.

"As you probably know now," she stated. "I can fly."

Then she walked into the place this man supposedly called home, not going to say another word until they were both seated and comfortable.

Archived