Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

Hey guys, I've posted something .. I'm new to this "New Grammar" thing, so I would love to receive some instructions hahaha

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/287607-water-support/page__pid__5998743#entry5998743%5DWATER"]http://forum.yugiohc...ry5998743]WATER[/url] Support[/url]

Hope you guys like it...

I have made a Set focused on Fusion Summon, it's GREAT and you feel so excited when you find a picture that seems that WAS made to your set... BUT, sometimes they can be REALLY OP'd :/

Hey guys, I've posted something .. I'm new to this "New Grammar" thing, so I would love to receive some instructions hahaha

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/287607-water-support/page__pid__5998743#entry5998743%5DWATER"]http://forum.yugiohc...ry5998743]WATER[/url] Support[/url]

Hope you guys like it...

I have made a Set focused on Fusion Summon, it's GREAT and you feel so excited when you find a picture that seems that WAS made to your set... BUT, sometimes they can be REALLY OP'd :/

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344262546' post='5998754']
People actually use fusion weapon? :o
Never seen it used lol
[/quote]

Well, at least the guys on YGO GX Duel Academy on my Game boy does hahahahah

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[center]Username:HiveNet[/center]
[center]Why you want to join: Becuase as a relatively newcomer to YCM who's become partially accepted it's only right I help other people get started here.[/center]
[center]Favorite Card:(Anime)Guardian Eatos, (Real) Felgrand Dragon[/center]
[center]Do you play the game in real life:Only against myself and the first Tag Force game.[/center]
[center]How you were referred to the club:Saw it as the most recent piece of activity, and saw Nightwing talk about it.[/center]

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344261968' post='5998746']
Well other than stratos all the monsters seem fine. But I do agree with your statement on the fusion monsters. The shining is easily broken.

The support isn't too bad I guess. It just gives one to may possibilities lol.
[/quote]

It's all about "Absolute Zero" and "Nova Master". They are the broken ones. As is "Miracle Fusion".
(I Fusion Summon 'E-Hero Absolute Zero', and then Fuse another one with the same materials to give me two 3000 ATK monsters; and if either leave the field, they blow up all your monsters!)

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344262546' post='5998754']
People actually use fusion weapon? :o
Never seen it used lol
[/quote]

The one time I've seen it used consistantly is with the Level 6 "Gem-Knight" Fusions since they can be a bit of a pain.

[quote name='Max Darkness' timestamp='1344263798' post='5998777']
It's all about "Absolute Zero" and "Nova Master". They are the broken ones. As is "Miracle Fusion".
(I Fusion Summon 'E-Hero Absolute Zero', and then Fuse another one with the same materials to give me two 3000 ATK monsters; and if either leave the field, they blow up all your monsters!)
The one time I've seen it used consistantly is with the Level 6 "Gem-Knight" Fusions since they can be a bit of a pain.
[/quote] how the hell did I forget about Ab0. That probably the worse lol. When I bring him out I always used him as material for another Ab0 to clear my opponents field lol.

I never really thought of Gem-Knights. They're so similar. I was in a debate to see which were better. :P

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344264245' post='5998780']
how the hell did I forget about Ab0. That probably the worse lol. When I bring him out I always used him as material for another Ab0 to clear my opponents field lol.
[/quote]

I wish I could forget about it. The scourge of "Gladiator Beasts".

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344264245' post='5998780']
I never really thought of Gem-Knights. They're so similar. I was in a debate to see which were better. :P
[/quote]

I'd say "E-Heroes" are generally stronger, but I prefer "Gem-Knights" since I like Normal Monsters and their general idea (EARTH, Pyros, Thunders and Aquas - all under-supported aspects).

[quote name='Striker' timestamp='1344266430' post='5998808']
I'm the resident Chaos duelist here. I used Stratos and Alius as a small engine.
[/quote]

I've [b]always[/b] hated "Chaos" Decks. No exceptions.

Since that's somewhat of a conversation-stopper, in other news, I've been re-playing "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn" desperately trying to give it another chance.

[quote name='Max Darkness' timestamp='1344272677' post='5998854']
I've [b]always[/b] hated "Chaos" Decks. No exceptions.

Since that's somewhat of a conversation-stopper, in other news, I've been re-playing "Golden Sun: Dark Dawn" desperately trying to give it another chance.
[/quote]
Loved the game, only problem was the stupid roadblocks that made some Djinni and summons ridiculously annoying to get *cough*Gears*cough*Haures*cough*Hemlock*cough*
They better be making a fourth game with that kind of sequel hook.

[quote name='Striker' timestamp='1344273404' post='5998861']
Max, my build isn't meant for competition. I doubt it'll stand a chance against Chaos Dragons. Also, what is that? Never heard of it before.
[/quote]

Ah okay.

"Golden Sun" is a game series with two games on the GB Advance, and one on the DS. It's a fantasy-adventure RPG with character customisation, random encounters and actually quite good graphics.

The plot in the first two games revolves around the creation of the 'Golden Sun', an event that re-releases Alchemy (the ultimate creation force) back into the world. This is done by lighting four elemental lighthouses, each based on one of Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. In the first game you fight to prevent such an event, while in the second your role is switched to the former antagonists as you try to light the remaining beacons.

"Dark Dawn" is the 7-year-late sequel to those two games, and the plot isn't developed enough to describe easily.

[quote name='Thor the Just' timestamp='1344274507' post='5998874']
Loved the game, only problem was the stupid roadblocks that made some Djinni and summons ridiculously annoying to get *cough*Gears*cough*Haures*cough*Hemlock*cough*
They better be making a fourth game with that kind of sequel hook.
[/quote]

I suppose that was the only way Prima managed to sell their guidebooks...

"Dark Dawn" does need a sequel (judging by the final line of the game 'The End...?'), but I hope that it isn't as terrible as "Dark Dawn" was. Through nerfing the best weapons, making some ships official, and removing the back-track ability; they pretty much kicked every good aspect of the original games in the crotch.

Well, I now have a section I will stay away from for a week.

[quote name='Max Darkness' timestamp='1344274904' post='5998877']

I suppose that was the only way Prima managed to sell their guidebooks...

"Dark Dawn" does need a sequel (judging by the final line of the game 'The End...?'), but I hope that it isn't as terrible as "Dark Dawn" was. Through nerfing the best weapons, making some ships official, and removing the back-track ability; they pretty much kicked every good aspect of the original games in the crotch.
[/quote]
In that case, Prima and Camelot doesn't seem well versed in the powers of the Internet…
What they did with the "Heroes of Vale" was pretty terrible, considering Isaac and Garet became the only representatives in the game. The others were mentioned, but it would be nice to see them again.
The plot was left hanging worse than a criminal in the wild west. We still have warring nations, the vortexes, one or more Big Bads still out there, and Camelot proved that they were capable of quick production with higher quality with The Lost Age. There is no reason at all for Dark Dawn to be the end of the line.
Uh, HEROs, was it? They seem to be performing better and better.

[quote name='HiveNet' timestamp='1344263225' post='5998769']
[center]Username:HiveNet[/center]
[center]Why you want to join: Becuase as a relatively newcomer to YCM who's become partially accepted it's only right I help other people get started here.[/center]
[center]Favorite Card:(Anime)Guardian Eatos, (Real) Felgrand Dragon[/center]
[center]Do you play the game in real life:Only against myself and the first Tag Force game.[/center]
[center]How you were referred to the club:Saw it as the most recent piece of activity, and saw Nightwing talk about it.[/center]
[/quote]

You sir may have an acception into this lair.

As for the topic or whatever, Golden Sun is badass.

[quote name='Nghtwing' timestamp='1344287600' post='5999090']
Would one of you guys mind teaching me about these new things? As I have been saying, I'm stuck on the GX Series and I don't know a little bit about these new archetypes, "Golden Sun"'s and meta or anti-meta stuff :s
[/quote] Golden Sun is a game and anti-meta is a deck that isn't overly abused iirc. What woyld you like to know?

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344288573' post='5999119']
Golden Sun is a game and anti-meta is a deck that isn't overly abused iirc. What woyld you like to know?
[/quote]

Oh, thanks , hahah ... Could you give an example of meta/anti-meta? *-*

By the rest, I think it's better to search for archetypes/what else on the YGO Wikia, so I would be less annoying :s

[quote name='Nghtwing' timestamp='1344288830' post='5999128']

By the rest, I think it's better to search for archetypes/what else on the YGO Wikia, so I would be less annoying :s
[/quote]

I don't mind Night. I generally have nothing better to do. so i may as well help you catch up. Given the fact i had to learn all of this stuff since i started on this forum.

And Golden Sun was awesome. I'm trying to get y hands on the first game since i never played it. I've played the others, repeatedly. Dark dawn did kinda suck.

[quote name='HiveNet' timestamp='1344290246' post='5999172']
And Golden Sun was awesome. I'm trying to get y hands on the first game since i never played it. I've played the others, repeatedly. Dark dawn did kinda suck.
[/quote]

Emulate, nuff said.

I might get back into Golden sun again, but I dunno if I can find the time to.

[quote name='HiveNet' timestamp='1344290246' post='5999172']
I don't mind Night. I generally have nothing better to do. so i may as well help you catch up. Given the fact i had to learn all of this stuff since i started on this forum.

[/quote]

Oh, thank you so much Hive! Maybe won't be annoying to other members if we do this at pm hahah.
The only Game I play is YGO GX... and now DC Universe on my ps3 :)

Anyways, gotta go now guys!

See ya!

[quote name='Nghtwing' timestamp='1344288830' post='5999128']
[/quote]Well Inzektors, Wind-ups, and Lightsworns are examples of meta. As for anti-meta, you have E-Heroes, Dark Worlds, a few chaos builds etc.

New archetypes? Well you have Mermaill, Atlantean, Heroic, Firestar i think, Hieratics aren't very new, but your used to GX so yeah. There are Madolche (Chouxvalier FTW!), um... Djinn i guess... Lol that's all i can think of.

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344308918' post='5999675']
Well Inzektors, Wind-ups, and Lightsworns are examples of meta. As for anti-meta, you have E-Heroes, Dark Worlds, a few chaos builds etc.
[/quote]

You could also put "Glad Beast" and "Monarch" Decks in the semi-meta category. Pure-Banish Decks are also somewhat anti-meta.

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344308918' post='5999675']
New archetypes? Well you have Mermaill, Atlantean, Heroic, Firestar i think, Hieratics aren't very new, but your used to GX so yeah. There are Madolche (Chouxvalier FTW!), um... Djinn i guess... Lol that's all i can think of.
[/quote]

The "Constellars" will be coming out in HA07 (despite a support card having already been released); and of course the "Numbers".

Archived