Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='★Toyo-tan★' timestamp='1344555622' post='6002483']
Hmmm... Rock-type Extra Deck monsters aren't plentiful... But if you did get it out, then it'll be an unstoppable force-a-nature. I recommend bumping the ATK down a bit and give it a negative effect of some sort.
[/quote]

Gem-Knights say hello, with Zircona. Also, It could do with a bit less attack, since at 3k it becomes a very mean beater for Gem Knights.

[center][color=#000000]Another Card[/color][/center]

[center][color=#000000][IMG]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5723/ignismelafect.png[/IMG][/color][/center]

[center][color=#000000]OCG help please :)[/color][/center]

[center][color=#000000]Also are there any posts or tips on what the new Card grammar is and what konami has changed?[/color][/center]

[quote name='(BrAcKeTs)' timestamp='1344697103' post='6004021']
What do you mean by "Where it should be Special Summoned from"
[/quote]You should say if it should be special summoned from your hand, grave, etc.
If not it could banish itself for the cost then Special Summon it from after being banished... Its like Machina Fortress

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344697393' post='6004028']
You should say if it should be special summoned from your hand, grave, etc.
If not it could banish itself for the cost then Special Summon it from after being banished... Its like Machina Fortress
[/quote]

Ahh Is see now, thanks :)

[quote name='(BrAcKeTs)' timestamp='1344695881' post='6003999']

[center][color=#000000]Another Card[/color][/center]

[center][color=#000000][img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5723/ignismelafect.png[/img][/color][/center]

[center][color=#000000]OCG help please :)[/color][/center]

[center][color=#000000]Also are there any posts or tips on what the new Card grammar is and what konami has changed?[/color][/center]
[/quote]

[b]OCG Fix:[/b] Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 FIRE monster in your hand, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent and banish this card from your Graveyard.

[b][i]General OCG Rule:[/i][/b]
Activation Condition(s): Cost(s): Effect(s).

^ However, that can be manipulated to affect the timings of certain effects, as in "Dark World Lightning" putting the cost after the effect.

@brackets: Hope you don't mind, but I'd go with Max Darkness' effect fix, it is more proper, yes a little bit more, but more proper. If thats the version you want, to explain it in depth, Strkers effect fix is a tad different.

Max Clarifies that means you Have to special summon your card by its effect by banishing from the hand.

All striker did was forget to add the (from your hand) making it so you can Special Summon it whereever like toot was talking about by banishing 1 card from your hand. Its an ideal sort. Also, you forgot the by, but its alright as either way is fine, but adding by is more proper.....

But thats how I understand the differences. And Max aslo use the word by, in todays standard, is proper english, as of which mine is not, until I'm drunk and stupor that is, for some reason.......Believe, I'm not right now. But when drunk, I do everything 10 times better, but I don't drink to be drunk, I drink to enjoy it, like most people above 30 years old, of course I'm 22, but more level headed as I don't feel like being a tard and drinking to get drunk and puke all over the place......

Sorry striker, just stating that you missed a few here and there so you'll learn from mistakes....I've probably already maybe made to many mistakes, but thats me for ya.....American or not, we are all human....

-----------------------------------

Meantime, I do have to ask a question to Max:

What is the difference between "used" and "applied" in a card effect as someone kept saying I should use the word used instead.....I don't think so, but I need to make sure as konami does have prohibition using the word "use"

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344823895' post='6005874']
New topic... Someone start one... We don't want this to die right?
[/quote]

No, No, we don't, we'll have a topic coming up after my pictures get done uploading, I created them through via gimp, so please give constructive criticism, as they were hard to make...

[spoiler=One hours up, sorry peeps, just ask if you want to see them again tomorrow...]
[color=#FF0000]removed[/color]
[/spoiler]

Please tell me which you like the most, personally, my favorite is the darknight with no background..... If you pick any renders you might like merged together, I can try it, but if its human, its probably not going to work....

[quote name='Eilkys Apparition' timestamp='1344825822' post='6005908']

No, No, we don't, we'll have a topic coming up after my pictures get done uploading, I created them through via gimp, so please give constructive criticism, as they were hard to make...

EDIT: [look here in about 10 minutes.]
[/quote]:o What kind of pictures?

@Striker: Sorry, meant to mean that if you provide the render, I'll make the custom image.....

@Toot: Basically Anime characters of yugioh, halo, or wherver and I usually try to merge them to make a new one, hence I've done that with lots of pictures....My very original and very favorite was a new sparkman variant, didn't even look like sparkman anymore which made me happy....

They are up....

Anyone here that is on can take any of the pictures shown if they so feel like it, please just give credit, thats all I ask for, thanks...

[quote name='Eilkys Apparition' timestamp='1344827097' post='6005945']
@Striker: Sorry, meant to mean that if you provide the render, I'll make the custom image.....
@Toot: Basically Anime characters of yugioh, halo, or wherver and I usually try to merge them to make a new one, hence I've done that with lots of pictures....My very original and very favorite was a new sparkman variant, didn't even look like sparkman anymore which made me happy....
They are up....
Anyone here that is on can take any of the pictures shown if they so feel like it, please just give credit, thats all I ask for, thanks...
[/quote]why were they removed? I didn't get to see them :(

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344873432' post='6006438']
why were they removed? I didn't get to see them :(
[/quote]

Yeah, I wasn't quick enough either.

Different Topic: I've found myself mentally writing a duel between Aki and Kieran (a character I based on the WC09 protagonist), and I don't know why. I'm guessing it's because Aki got a load of character development, but no interesting duels in the first season; and then got no character development [i]or[/i] interesting duels.

"Yusei, wasn't I a disturbed young woman with psychic powers and a sadistic streak?"
"Yes Aki, but I friendship-ed it all out of you. You're now just eye candy..."
"Oh..."

Archived