Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

Taking a break from my own archetypes, here's something a little simpler for the "Counter Fairies". My main thought is that it begs for a Level 4 Tuner to be made in the same vein to allow for "Ancient Sacred Wyvern"/"Avenging Parshath".

[center][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/25rdmrq.png[/IMG][/center]

[spoiler=Previous Topic]
Having re-played to the superbosses in "Dark Dawn", I've realised the biggest reason this game sucks (apart from the lack of original Djinn, Weapons, Equipment, Story, Characters, Enemies or challenge) is that it never explains its biggest plot point. For the whole second half of the game, you are fighting against either creatures of Darkness, or Dark Adepts. But you never learn how or where they came from, how 'Tuaperang' managed to erase itself from history, if it has a link to the Psynergy Vortexes or why Blados and Chalis decide to turn against the High Empyror. I have never played a game with so many plot holes.

And even in these plot holes, there are plot holes! If Tuaperang wanted to remain hidden, why did the High Empyror decide that the best way to do that was to build it into a jet black, city-sized steampunk airship and fly it through clear skies for all to see?! And why would Blados and Chalis want to shoot down Tuaperang? It can be assumed that it is the only place in Weyard where there are any Dark Adepts, and the only source of their Tua Warriors, so destroying it would eliminate any army, and any power they could wield. Clearly this High Empyror and his generals are less intelligent than we're giving them credit for...

It's at times like this when I wish I could programme, since "Dark Dawn" would be so much better with a bit more exposition and being split in two.
[/spoiler]

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The card is basic but usable I presume, although a little bit more to the effect would be nice I still would play it.

I have yet to fully play Dark Dawn, I'm downloading it now, I'll give you a load out from what I realize after i've downloaded and played it for a while.

[quote name='Serenade' timestamp='1344528006' post='6001990']
The card is basic but usable I presume, although a little bit more to the effect would be nice I still would play it.
[/quote]

The main problem with "Counter Fairies" (I've found) is constant field presence. You can usually get one out, but keeping it there requires either "Honest" or a couple of Counter Traps. So a self-Special Summoner would really help things along.

[quote name='Serenade' timestamp='1344528006' post='6001990']
I have yet to fully play Dark Dawn, I'm downloading it now, I'll give you a load out from what I realize after i've downloaded and played it for a while.
[/quote]

That's good. Another opinion will be good.

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344434125' post='6001029']
Thor posted a link above. JazinKay, HPdoom, and Ninja_065 have the best ones.

lol same here. I always thought Link was Zelda until I was corrected a few years ago :P

You guys may not have heard of it, but my favorite game is Jet Set Radio Future. It's for the Xbox original and it kicks ass. Its a turf kind of game. I would explain it, but i think I would make it sound retarded lol. Look it up on youtube, its a cool game.
[/quote]
[quote name='Thor the Just' timestamp='1344432308' post='6001018']
^http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/273595-good-places-to-find-pics-for-your-card-needs/
Kudos to Darkplant.
[/quote]

Thanks guys :)

[quote name='(BrAcKeTs)' timestamp='1344541277' post='6002177']
[center][color=#b22222]Created my first card :D[/color][/center]

[center][color=#b22222][img]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1711/ignismagmon.png[/img][/color][/center]

[center][color=#b22222]Please can you point out whats wrong etc.[/color][/center]
[/quote]
Let's start with the OCG...

Correct OCG:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing 1 or more FIRE monsters from your hand. When this card is targeted for an attack, you can banish 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; negate the attack.

I believe that's how it goes.

If your still stuck on Card Images i've got a set in my Photobucket album "link down below."

As for the card it is a good way of getting rid of the damage you receive although I can't check on it's ballancedness because for some odd reason I can't see the card.

Toot, ya did the OCG wrong.

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by banishing 1 FIRE monster from your hand, and cannot be Summoned other ways. When this card is targeted for an attack: You can banish 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard; negate the attack.

OK, it is outclassed by even Negate Attack.

Archived