Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK, I'll do it a more safer route and easier, as I trust most of you guys anyway and I was going to let you all use them anyway, I just need to find more renders now other then of yugioh monsters and halo, even though they fit very well.......except yugioh is more heavy on the light and while halo is more heavy on dark, scary, ominous, everyone try and scare me, please type deal.......So, I'll upload them and pm you the 6 pics there was.....if you want me to, just say or if not, its fine.....Toot sounds like it, so I'll do it anyway for him....

Anyhow, I so love emulators, but anyone know how to move and make the emulator work on that device, so 360xbox slim and etc. I've seen it done, I just can't figure it out, any advice?

3rd: Interesting story Max, when done, pm me a link if you are going to share.....

@Striker: Were they okay? I hope so....except the backgrounds, I know they were horrid, not good at that all....

[quote name='Eilkys Apparition' timestamp='1344912902' post='6006772']
3rd: Interesting story Max, when done, pm me a link if you are going to share.....
[/quote]

I'm writing up the draft at the moment.

Also, I don't know if this is just me, but I always find myself getting riled up at teenage characters in games and the like. A couple of examples:

[b]Golden Sun: Dark Dawn:[/b] I don't understand how all of these supposed knowledgeable teens can be so short-sighted. I'm talking about the scene where King Wo of Koacho believes they are before him to help him find the Sol Mask. Karis and Tyrell both get angry about being 'used', but I find myself saying "Yes, I will let him use us. If he thinks we are working for him, he'll let us into Ayuthay and the Oroborus without trouble. Once we have the Sol Mask, if he kicks up a fuss, we can easily kill him and his court since none of them are Adepts. Along with that, this Chalis woman is probably in league with Blados, so most likely want us to get the Sol Mask and start the Alchemy Forge. She'll either keep Wo occupied or kill him herself. This is a win-win." I remember myself being much more manipulative as a teenager than these apparently innocent minds.

[b]Evangelion:[/b] Shinji is the most annoying character (bar Leo, see below) I have ever come across. Here is a teenager who is tasked with killing angels with a giant mecha to save mankind. Now, where any normal 17 year old would say "Oh God! Where do I sign?!", he mopes and runs away. Did they not keep any copies of "Halo" or "Modern Warfare" in the future?

[b]Zone of the Enders:[/b] Leo Steinbuck is the most pathetic teenager I have ever witnessed. He's bullied, and yet doesn't want to strike out; and when presented with someone destroying his home (and possibly killing everyone he's ever known and loved), he's still reluctant to fight. And when you finally inflict enough damage for the computer to declare that she's about to blast the main reactor, Leo stops her and lets the pilot and crew go! Why?! I would've let them burn; in fact, I would have waited for them to eject out, and [i]then[/i] shot them down, just out of spite. This escalates to the point where his love interest gets killed by the main villain, just after he refused to kill her... He's an arse!

Indeed it is so *Devilish laugh*

Also gaiz I would like to announce my marriage to Sir Daemion, I would like to say a few words such as "We both have jumped on each others dicks" and that is all really.

But On-Topic how are you all?

Edit: Wait Dicks isn't a censored word?

Lighten up boy, feeling like s*** is just going to make you feel more like s***.

If your happy all the time, you make other people happy and then they make you more happy.

EPIC TRIANGLE.

And yes I'm quite jolly, I'm feeling ill and annoyed that my computer connection is being terribad.

Archived