Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]Username[/color][color=#666600]: WSM, Skylie, General White, Master White and Xyz, but just call me my new name[/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]Why[/color][color=#000000] you want to join[/color][color=#666600]: Been on it for all 3 of them, so 'll join again an try to be active, kinda of why I stopped was this was inactive, sorry...[/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]Favorite[/color] [color=#660066]Card[/color][color=#666600]: With all the yugioh cards out there, 2 and the only 2 will remain my Favorite. Elemental Hero Sparkman and Black Rose Dragon[/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]Do[/color][color=#000000] you play the game [/color][color=#000088]in[/color][color=#000000] real life[/color][color=#666600]: Used to, but now just collect cards, rarely collect them that is. I do like the black cards, but I prefer the Synchros colors more. White is my fav. color which might help to explain why.[/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]How[/color][color=#000000] you were referred to the club[/color][color=#666600]: Myself and along time ago when it was first existed, I saw the club and finally decided to join as I originally thought newb still meant noob which was totally different and learned to say, hey, they are nice, so why not. [/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]

[color=#666600]P.S[/color]

[color=#666600]I know I was a higher rank then member before, but I really don't want to be, if really, maybe just for fun, put rank as Apparition or something funny, just for fun to match my new name.....[/color]

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='HiveNet' timestamp='1344344907' post='5999973']
Umm.... the game he plays is so old that the most modern card it has on it is Shining flare wingman. he's missed the entire 5d's saga. Its going to be a long time.
[/quote]

Eeesh.

Having to start from before cards had four letters in their set ID...

[quote name='Serenade' timestamp='1344300694' post='5999531']
I might get back into Golden sun again, but I dunno if I can find the time to.
[/quote]

I managed to dig out my two Advance "Golden Sun" games, and remembered that this was from when I was rather more into gaming than I am now, as shown by their equipment...(all the stuff that takes ages to find or acquire)

[quote name='Max Darkness' timestamp='1344326761' post='5999860']
You could also put "Glad Beast" and "Monarch" Decks in the semi-meta category. Pure-Banish Decks are also somewhat anti-meta.
The "Constellars" will be coming out in HA07 (despite a support card having already been released); and of course the "Numbers".
[/quote]Forgot all about GeeBeez and Monarchs... They've been pwning for a bit now.
And I had to look up Constellars LOL... I forgot they were Sacreds before :P

[quote name='Eilkys Apparition' timestamp='1344350019' post='6000001']
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]Username[/color][color=#666600]: WSM, Skylie, General White, Master White and Xyz, but just call me my new name[/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]Why[/color][color=#000000] you want to join[/color][color=#666600]: Been on it for all 3 of them, so 'll join again an try to be active, kinda of why I stopped was this was inactive, sorry...[/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]Favorite[/color] [color=#660066]Card[/color][color=#666600]: With all the yugioh cards out there, 2 and the only 2 will remain my Favorite. Elemental Hero Sparkman and Black Rose Dragon[/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]Do[/color][color=#000000] you play the game [/color][color=#000088]in[/color][color=#000000] real life[/color][color=#666600]: Used to, but now just collect cards, rarely collect them that is. I do like the black cards, but I prefer the Synchros colors more. White is my fav. color which might help to explain why.[/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]
[color=#666600][[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color][color=#660066]How[/color][color=#000000] you were referred to the club[/color][color=#666600]: Myself and along time ago when it was first existed, I saw the club and finally decided to join as I originally thought newb still meant noob which was totally different and learned to say, hey, they are nice, so why not. [/[/color][color=#000000]center[/color][color=#666600]][/color]

[color=#666600]P.S[/color]

[color=#666600]I know I was a higher rank then member before, but I really don't want to be, if really, maybe just for fun, put rank as Apparition or something funny, just for fun to match my new name.....[/color]
[/quote]

Welcome back my friend, alas I would make you an Apparition but it's effort, anyhow I should probably get too fixing that coding.

And, I might emulate GS when I get around to it. idfk.

[quote name='Toot.' timestamp='1344360915' post='6000134']
This is kinda way off topic, but I think the word newb looks weird LOL. I always spelled it as noob :P
[/quote]

They're actually two different things. A [b]Noob[/b] is a member who although experienced, continues to make newbie mistakes, or just doesn't take critisism. A [b]Newb[/b] is a genuinely new member who is making mistakes since they don't know the rules/game.

I've always wanted to be part of this, but what do you do?
Is this only for card help or general newbie help?D:

[quote]This club was founded by .:JBM:., when he became a 5 star member. He wanted the purpose of this club to be to help new members and have a friendly environment to hang out in. So far the members have achieved that goal, and we would love to have more members to keep us on track.

This club is for a member of any level. New members that want help, old members that can give help, and pretty much anyone.[/quote]

Username: Cinnamon Star
Why you want to join: I think it's important to make newbies feel more at home. Might be me, but it seems like the site has become more hostile during the last few years and this is probably not helping them. So I'd just like to help out wherever it's needed.
Favorite Card: Honest? Dunno, he looks fine.
Do you play the game in real life: No.
How you were referred to the club: Well I'm sort of the police here, so I'm bound to notice it lol.

Thanks Serenade....Sorry for the Center things, apparently they still don't want to work, I really wish the admin would come on and give mods some tools to at least fix the forum, maybe it might help people....

Any how, topic idea

Your favorite game for any console, just to give an topic if there was none set straight forward. And if its meant to help people, maybe we can guide them a game they like or something.......I'm not positive, I'm just winging it here.....Had a long day.....

I know offtopic, but whats GS? And you don't have to put me as a member or rank or anything if you don't want to.....And anything from the old club stays in the old club, no need to do me any favors anymore, I should learn to do them on my own, even though they are horrible and I never can seem to repeat it. This time, I'll try to help people now, but not sure what I can help them with seeing as the card game status has changed from horrible to ugly rearing its head up for the meta....But I can at least give advice to where people can go I guess, always was good at that....

[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1344384681' post='6000562']
Username: Cinnamon Star
Why you want to join: I think it's important to make newbies feel more at home. Might be me, but it seems like the site has become more hostile during the last few years and this is probably not helping them. So I'd just like to help out wherever it's needed.
Favorite Card: Honest? Dunno, he looks fine.
Do you play the game in real life: No.
How you were referred to the club: Well I'm sort of the police here, so I'm bound to notice it lol.
[/quote]
Accepted. Welcome to the club Opal.
Yay, welcome back Skylie!
My favorite game of all time would be Earthbound. Loved the humor, the feel it had to it and particularly the ending.

I see thor, well, thats a game I've never heard of, but it sounds cool...

@Max: Thanks for the link now, now I know what Serenade meant by emulator...There sure bound to be one out there somewhere.

@my topic I posted: My favorite game, would have to be, either Halo Reach for xbox 360 or any legend of zelda variant for console. But all time would be latter.....Legend of Zelda rules.....and did you know for the longest time I thought you played as zelda and thought zelda was a guy in when its a girl......Ah, joyous times, lol. But people told me you play as link, and after a few advance game re-plays, I found out they were right....lol

Thor posted a link above. JazinKay, HPdoom, and Ninja_065 have the best ones.

[quote name='Eilkys Apparition' timestamp='1344431950' post='6001008']and did you know for the longest time I thought you played as zelda and thought zelda was a guy in when its a girl......Ah, joyous times, lol. But people told me you play as link, and after a few advance game re-plays, I found out they were right....lol
[/quote]lol same here. I always thought Link was Zelda until I was corrected a few years ago :P

You guys may not have heard of it, but my favorite game is Jet Set Radio Future. It's for the Xbox original and it kicks ass. Its a turf kind of game. I would explain it, but i think I would make it sound retarded lol. Look it up on youtube, its a cool game.

Apparently I was not receiving any Notifications for the Thread, It started to work again, although I had to re-follow twice, but it's fine now.

Welcome Opal, glad to have the police here, although I hope you don't tighten our already loose ends, and yes I figured the reason we weren't being as successful as possible was because we were merely working on their basic card skills when they had other issues.

BUT IT'S FINE.

Just realized that I'm going to end up having to do the Logo *sigh* Unless I can convince Night... We will see.

Archived