Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, but It'll be as if Sneasel was going to win probably/hopefully. It's looking like Sneasel will win, but Michael thinks it's getting out of hand and returns Sneasel before Tirtouga or Sneasel get seriously hurt. It probably wont go down well with Brighton, but I reckon most other trainers'll understand and respect him for it. At least, that's the Idea.

Anyone else been having trouble getting on YCM recently?

Sorry about it going a little fast. Although the plot isn't going fast at all, since not even an hour in RP time has passed yet. I think I'll do a time skip once this lesson is over and have the Tuesday be a day off for the students to give some character development time, or maybe time skip all the way to the weekend?

Sneasel has anger/adrenaline issues, btw. It's gonna be something he's gonna work on during the RP.

And sure, a timeskip sound cool. Do a freetime activity thing (Our double battle can take place then, Merciful), and then we can go to some kind of plot point.
I also seemed to have lost my Dormmate. If any Moon dormer is missing one, it seems a spot has freed up. (Unless Cheetah blazer comes back soon.)

[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1345076338' post='6007721']
Do you mean like switching from the Sun dorm to the Moon dorm? Because that's not possible.
[/quote]

Acknowledged. And yes, that was [i]exactly[/i] what I was asking; thank you.

Next on Rose's "to capture" list will be Deino, unless of course someone already has it. I should go check on that =/

Archived