Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1344855873' post='6006269']
I'm seeing some short posts, and I don't like that. Just don't do it again.
[/quote]

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1344856539' post='6006275']
I'm using a phone, so I just noticed. Yeah, um, Clear? Can you lengthen your posts by at least one line everytime, pretend the limit is five, just to be on the safe side.
[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that your right guys sorry my bad.

[quote name='ClearAngel' timestamp='1344823158' post='6005860']
@ WeirdGuy you double posted it's no fault of yours though seeing as you probably half-asleep, and I'm definetly guilty of it to so I probably shouldn't be saying anything.
[/quote]

It was edited within seconds.
And could Merciful and Clear try to at least cut down with the instant posting. It isn't terrible yet, but a constant stream of 4 liners does not make for a great RP. It's good that we've got a Sub-plot already, but it's irritating me having to read them all when I'm trying to post. It's gone from 1 page to three pages in about 5 hours. ¬_¬

And Personally I want to battle someone, perhaps Brighton. But I feel like my character wouldn't unless told by a teacher.

it has dragon like traits lol Ahh Gyarados Flying/Water that knows Dragon moves the cruel irony

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1344861901' post='6006324']
I'm not a romance hater, I just hate missing out on things. I was reading through it and thought I could have had Michael intervene in the fight, trying to be diplomatic and friendly, with the assistance of Lapras to talk to the pokémon.
[/quote]

which would have been nice because as a Sun Dormer and a proficient battler Brighton would have instantly yielded to Micheal (he is Sun Dorm right?)

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1344861877' post='6006323']
"Somersault dodge, go."

As [b]Brighton[/b] talked, the Noctowl did a somersault in midair, maneuvering far away to dodge and evade the icy storm's currents, in fact using those very currents to propel it faster. Areo wasn't about to let [b]Brighton's[/b] words get to him, nor was he going to waste precious time bragging for no reason. However, he was really peeved by [size=5][b]Dorian's [/b][/size]ending line. Noctowl was now, curiously enough, on [b]Brighton's[/b] side of the battlefield.

[/quote]

Tryna say my characters are similar lol Merciful

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1344862015' post='6006325']
it has dragon like traits lol Ahh Gyarados Flying/Water that knows Dragon moves the cruel irony

which would have been nice because as a Sun Dormer and a proficient battler Brighton would have instantly yielded to Micheal (he is Sun Dorm right?)
[/quote]

Nah, he's a Moon Dormer. But I'm sure Brighton would've yeilded to Lapras, right. Lapras was the first 'Beautiful' pokémon.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1344862661' post='6006333']
Nah, he's a Moon Dormer. But I'm sure Brighton would've yeilded to Lapras, right. Lapras was the first 'Beautiful' pokémon.
[/quote]

Oh that's disappointing I was hoping to throw around some honorifics...Oh well the Lapras would have deterred the conversation to a discussion of beauty rather than than how faulty the other moon people are. Don't know if that would have made the moon people better.

...nope...Sun being better than the moon is literally about the sun and moon if anything he would just describe your relative as the sun and Micheal constantly feeding off their sunlight but no reason for that confrontation to happen lol

the only reason why this one happened because some bird user had to open and say "that guy"

Actually now that I think about it does the Sun Dorm have a...Micheal...so to speak *off to read apps* lol

[quote name='Otaku-sama' timestamp='1344868334' post='6006378']
Jeez, don't you people sleep? I wake up and there's 4 pages already posted.
[/quote]

I woke up to 3 pages posted, if that helps. And I was only away for about 4 hours.
I think there's a couple of British people here, and it's the holidays, so we're bound to be posting around 10/11 o'clock GMT, which is something like 5/6 o'clock EST, right?

It's what it feels like to have horrible timezones.

Meh.

In any case, tell Michael that Noctowl learns 'Roost' at Level 62 >.> right now it's only Level 21-ish. Can't even use Confusion yet, which would've been an awesome help. Actually, it probably leveled up after facing Dratini, so after recovering, it should be able to use that move.

Archived