Pokémon Academy: The Original Remade [OOC][PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Aesirson' timestamp='1344883862' post='6006621']
Why is everyone referencing chairs and desks when we're at an outdoor arena? ಠ_ಠ

Also, is Cameron and Daniel roommates or not?
[/quote]

I would presume there would be benchs and tiered stands. I never mentioned anything about desks though, only seats.

[quote name='Piercer of the Heavens' timestamp='1344906789' post='6006688']
O.o
4 pages already and I haven't even posted. Can someone summarize what they are about before I post.
[/quote]

People have woken up and gone to class, some massive commotion involving a Gyarados happened, the rivalry between Sun and Moon escalated and Aero's now sulking because he lost to the Narcissist.
Right now, Michael and Cam are battling, Sneasel with speed and Attack power vs Tirtouga with defense and Attack power. .

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1344939012' post='6006951']
That's the brilliant thing! It's like 2 days in RL = 1 day RP time.
[/quote]

More like 2 days in RL = 1 hour RP time. It's only first lesson. I'd say that, if the class started at 8 am, and the next lesson was mentioned to be 9:30 am (I think), then it should be around 8:30 - 8:45 in RP time.

Do you know something that's a coincidence?

I named my character Areo, while eating an Oreo, and the whole bird thing was merely a coincidence, as well as the fact that Areo = Aero. I only noticed it after everyone began misspelling his name.

[quote]
More like 2 days in RL = 1 hour RP time. It's only first lesson. I'd say that, if the class started at 8 am, and the next lesson was mentioned to be 9:30 am (I think), then it should be around 8:30 - 8:45 in RP time. [/quote]

But by that logic...hey, we have the whole month, right? So...*runs off to a calculator*...it will take [i]one week[/i] to finish school for free time, and then possibly another four-five days for ONE day RP time to end. So with that logic, two weeks days in RL = 1 day RP time, times by seven for JUST ONE WEEK RP time to end (namely fourteen weeks, or around three to four months).

Just one week = three to four months.
:\
By the time we get to the end of the RP, more than half-year will have passed...

Well, I really didn't notice the connection between Areo and air-sky-whatever. The original plan was to have his last name be Secrutenalterae, and his Pokemon to be just ordinary ones with high speed, but I merely shortened that to Skyterae and made all his Pokemon birds. ^^"

Not really when the Pokémon's speed is way over the opposing one's speed. Sadly it's a physical based pokémon, but it learns ranged moves.

I was actually planning a double battle with Aero to cheer him up after the school. Sneasel & Growlithe vs Taillow and pidgey? A friendly one to train, as Growlithe needs to grow up, and I'm planning on Sneasel going a bit over board in this match. I might even make it so that the (Current) battle's getting rather intense and Sneasel's going all out, but Michael forfeits. Doesn't want the pokémon getting hurt.

Archived