Unban Crab

Brushfire

Guest - Neo -

This whole thing is so stupid. The fact is, he comes back, realizes there's an issue, shuts the site down for two days and then just leaves as though nothing happened? How much more ignorant can you get? Seriously. I've had conversations (like full-on) with the guy before and he didn't seem like this type of person at all.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kakashi Hatake

You guys are like a bunch of children who keep acting out for attention. You want YCMaker to come back and do something, but when he does, you don't like what he does so you act out even more. Make up your d*mn minds. You either want him back or you don't. There is no, "I want him back but I want him to do what I want him to do or I want him replaced!" He's the creator and owner of this site and you guys seriously need to deal.

You guys are like a bunch of children who keep acting out for attention. You want YCMaker to come back and do something, but when he does, you don't like what he does so you act out even more. Make up your d*mn minds. You either want him back or you don't. There is no, "I want him back but I want him to do what I want him to do or I want him replaced!" He's the creator and owner of this site and you guys seriously need to deal.

See, heres the thing, what did he actually do when he came back? He banned Crab for doing something stupid and went on his way. None of the problems the members and mod team have been going on about for months now were fixed and all the promises he made to fix things haven't gotten us anything. He hasn't even said anything addressing these problem. The last time he was active for more than a day he said he'll work on putting together a group of mods that would have demi admin powers can help makes fixes to this place. That was MONTHS ago.

He is the creator and owner of this site, as such he is responsible to maintain it and keep it in good running order. He has not done this in years and until he does we as members have every right to jabroni and moan about things he has been doing wrong. Being the owner doesn't get him special treament since in other place in life if the was this negligent would have been replaced by someone else ages ago.

Guest Kakashi Hatake

See, heres the thing, what did he actually do when he came back? He banned Crab for doing something stupid and went on his way. None of the problems the members and mod team have been going on about for months now were fixed and all the promises he made to fix things haven't gotten us anything. He hasn't even said anything addressing these problem. The last time he was active for more than a day he said he'll work on putting together a group of mods that would have demi admin powers can help makes fixes to this place. That was MONTHS ago.

He is the creator and owner of this site, as such he is responsible to maintain it and keep it in good running order. He has not done this in years and until he does we as members have every right to b**** and moan about things he has been doing wrong. Being the owner doesn't get him special treament since in other place in life if the was this negligent would have been replaced by someone else ages ago.

Excuse me, I worded my post wrong because you seem to have mis-understood. I wasn't only talking about what he did do, I was talking about what he does do and how everyone complains that what little things he does do isn;t what they want him to do. Now, I give in that it is your free right to complain but even though he is the creator of the site, that does not mean that he is under oath to do anything to help the site. Tomorrow, he could delete everything on the site and leave a blank white page and that would be his free right.

Besides, maybe he's a busy guy in real life and hasn't gotten anything on YCM done because of this.

But, hey. Everyone has what they think is right or wrong, and I get it.

Guest - Neo -

Kakashi's post was so stupid I couldn't even finish reading it.

Coming back just to put things back to the way they were before and then leaving again despite seeing that his site is in such shambles that someone was able to ban the administrator is not "just dealing with it."

Guest Yuzuru Otonashi

Besides, maybe he's a busy guy in real life and hasn't gotten anything on YCM done because of this.

While I agree that unbanning Crab over and over is childish, though not so much the rest, he's not a busy guy. He took a 4 month vacation.

Guest Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi's post was so stupid I couldn't even finish reading it.

Coming back just to put things back to the way they were before and then leaving again despite seeing that his site is in such shambles that someone was able to ban the administrator is not "just dealing with it."

Who're you quoting, because I didn't say that.

Guest - Neo -

There is no, "I want him back but I want him to do what I want him to do or I want him replaced!" He's the creator and owner of this site and you guys seriously need to deal.

^ This

Guest Kakashi Hatake

^ This

I never said anything about the admin dealing, I said you guys need to deal with it. Not deal with YCMaker, not deal with Crab, deal with all those little problems you have with YCM because if you've not learned anything so far, you should learn that YCMaker doesn;t fix a lot of stuff.

People get banned all the time just for being annoying and no one gives a damn. Crab gets banned for doing something actually destructive and everyone goes, "Oh noooooo."

Leave Crab banned.

That's my two cents. Feel free to disregard them.

I'd also like to point out that if this thread is valid that all the other "Unban X" threads that were locked in the past were also valid.

Guest - Neo -

How do you figure? Crab Helmet's goal was logical and just (while it was a bit crazy, the reasoning behind it was one of the better ideas people have come up with to actually get YCMaker to care about the site).

Crab didn't really do anything deserving of being banned. .-.

How do you figure? Crab Helmet's goal was logical and just (while it was a bit crazy, the reasoning behind it was one of the better ideas people have come up with to actually get YCMaker to care about the site).

Crab didn't really do anything deserving of being banned. .-.

He merged YCMaker's account with the face YCMaker the mods used to troll and essentially f***ed up YCMaker's forum access.

That's not banworthy?

Guest Yuzuru Otonashi

@Star: Except, you know, constantly screwing with YCMaker's account? And was TRYING to provoke something, regardless of what it was?

Also, to quote:

Accidentally killing a person doesn't make it correct, even if it was the fault of the security. That person still ended up killing. No, Crab should not come back. They still ended up deleting YCMaker's account. It does not matter whether it was intentional or not.

Name taken away on the chance they don't want to display it publicly.

Point being, Crab might not have meant to delete it, but why was she messing with him at all, if not to screw with his account and eventually force him into action by it?

She earned her ban.

Also, funny how:

Mods have name change spree for fun, and anyone whose name was changed was: A. restored if they wished, and B. were in on the joke.

Some people are up in arms complaining about bad moderation.

Crab deletes YCMaker

Some people think it's perfectly acceptable.

@Star: Except, you know, constantly screwing with YCMaker's account? And was TRYING to provoke something, regardless of what it was?

Also, to quote:

Name taken away on the chance they don't want to display it publicly.

Point being, Crab might not have meant to delete it, but why was she messing with him at all, if not to screw with his account and eventually force him into action by it?

She earned her ban.

Also, funny how:

Mods have name change spree for fun, and anyone whose name was changed was: A. restored if they wished, and B. were in on the joke.

Some people are up in arms complaining about bad moderation.

Crab deletes YCMaker

Some people think it's perfectly acceptable.

^^This.

Guest - Neo -

@Yuzuru I agree with most of what you said, but for the most part Crab has always been a somewhat decent, at least competent moderator. I don't understand why she's banned when the only reason she even tampered with the account was to get him to notice the site. What's confusing me is okay, so, Crab's banned, YCMaker left again, and everything is still terrible. What changed?

@Yuzuru I agree with most of what you said, but for the most part Crab has always been a somewhat decent, at least competent moderator. I don't understand why she's banned when the only reason she even tampered with the account was to get him to notice the site. What's confusing me is okay, so, Crab's banned, YCMaker left again, and everything is still terrible. What changed?

Crab got banned for f***ing with an admin account that's what.

Guest - Neo -

Crab got banned for f***ing with an admin account that's what.

What I'm saying is, did YCMaker actually do anything to prove anyone wrong that he actually cares about the site at all?

Archived