|_) The Digital Revolution (_|

Mugendramon

I actually liked Frontier, not nearly as much as Adventure or Tamers though. There was more than that to their character development though. Unfortunately it pretty much came down to them all gaining friends and courage. I think the idea of Frontier and the story arcs were brilliant, but it was let down by the implementation of those things.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1346637440' post='6018184']
It's also awesome because anytime you see Mercurymon, you can substitute his lines for both Timmy's Dad and Knock Out's.

'You broke my mirror DINKLEBURG!'
[/quote]

It's a shame that I never really watched the fairly odd parents in english, it seems to be much better than the spanish dub.

Although I did watch the Mercurymon fight, and substituting the word 'mirror' with 'paintjob', you get a perfect Knockout voicing.

[img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/892/tek50040bea63a8b3595110.png[/img]
[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]Alright slackers, the way has been announced! Make yourselves some bloody applications and get [/color][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/289355-digimon-digital-restitutions-ic/"][color=#808080]there[/color][/url][color=#808080] soon![/color][/font][/quote]

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1347125121' post='6021527']
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]Alright slackers, the way has been announced! Make yourselves some bloody applications and get [/color][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/289355-digimon-digital-restitutions-ic/"][color=#808080]there[/color][/url][color=#808080] soon![/color][/font]
[/quote]
I've actually just finished my app, so now they're five DigiHumons...

Considering that Xros Wars will soon be dubbed, why don't we consider its partner, the manga. The manga as of yet has been fully translated, with only the first chapter or so being translated.

Despite this, it has shown some interesting things, namely, that Wizardmon can turn Digimon into Gijinka; and that the Darkness Loader can forcefully Xros a human with a Digimon.

[center][img]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7311/tek5054b4d22767c3712572.png[/img][/center]

[center][quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]Your attention, please; Members of the Revolution! It is unfortunate, that I am forced to declare that your first task wasn't exactly properly accomplished. By that I mean you all utterly failed to get things anywhere in Broken's RP. Because of that, and with the recent acquisition of plenty of the Data the old Organization had gathered back in the day, the real thing can now begin.[/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]But, you see, your partners right now are just physical manifestations of data, they don't, how to put it, "pack any punch". Because of this, I will assign your partners with a set of stats, which will represent their combative ability here in DigiQuartz. Each of you will have to send me a message [/color][/font](PM me, with your partner's sprite)[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080], with which I will assign either a random base of stats or a set of fixed ones.[/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]For further details, check the updated front billboard.[/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]...Oh, I almost forgot. Our Clock Maker will be making his entrance soon enough. When he does, and all of your partners have stats; the Hunt will begin.[/color][/font][/quote][/center]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hunter Name: Agro[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Desired Partner: Commandramon[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Xros Loader Colour: Red with Black trim[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[center][img]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8618/tek503fafc3e35168997879.png[/img][/center]

[quote name='Clock Maker'][color=#000080]Please children, don't fight over me. It's called being fashionably late.[/color]

[color=#000080]I am Hydra, and as the famous beast with the infinite heads, I shall be your eternal foe. For every challenge you complete, two will rise to bar your path; there is no true 'winning' to be perfectly honest, just a short delay while you wait for a new threat to grow from the stump of the defeated last. While you may tire and fall, I never shall. Please, try to prove otherwise. I relish the challenge.[/color]

[color=#000080]Hehehehe.[/color]

[color=#000080]It is the Game Master's duty to offer the carrot. As the Clock Maker, I provide the stick. It is not wise to try either of our patience.[/color]

[color=#000080]That is all. I have activated your Xros Loaders.[/color]

[b][color=#ff0000]Let the hunt begin.[/color][/b][/quote]

[img]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4923/tek5058938a70cb29778407.png[/img]
[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]*Sigh*[/color]

[color=#808080]You're such a diva, dressing up like that and speaking that way. You didn't even show them your partner, hm. But I guess it can't be helped, you've always been like that.[/color]

[color=#808080]...Anyway, Hunters! Leaving our 'actress' over here aside, your Loaders are now functional. With them, you are allowed to reload your Digimon anywhere in our DigiQuartz, as well as digitally feed or otherwise generate DigiNoir that your partners will consume. As an opening present, I will supply each of you with a can on Noir, whose proprieties and usage can be learned from the Data Library.[/color]

[color=#808080]MOVING ON, to the Hunt. Your target has transmitted a beacon to our location, he even sounded a bit mocking in doing so. His signal can be tracked by reading its source code. Do to said source code being overly complicated, I will translate it into a simple, solvable; riddle. Remember only location will ever come from it. Without further ado, here.[/color]

[color=#808080]"Within the books of Creation, a few lines are dedicated to me. Around my name are mythical creatures, be them single or many, announcing a brutal hell where equality is punished. So find me, in between many, before the eternally shifting winds of time bury me forever..."[/color][/font][/quote]

Please PM your answers, don't spoil -or mislead- others.

Without further ado, begin.

Hunter Name (The alias your character will go by): [color=#ff8c00]My name is Eddy but um.. you can just call me whatever you want I guess?[/color]

Xros Loader Colour: [color=#FF8C00]I like orange.[/color]

[color="#ff8c00"]So do I have to solve a crime or something? I sent the Mugen guy the answer to a riddle already. I'm that great at this being a hero thing...[/color]

[center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/3322hjo.gif[/img][/center]
[center][quote name='Target'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#DAA520]What's taking you guys so bloody long? I figured you'd have tracked me by now![/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#DAA520]Heh, guess my encoding skills were far too good for you amateurs. It's boring without company though, so I'll make things easier for you peeps. Know that I have moved somewhere easier to find.[/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#DAA520]"In the steel labyrinth, rules are unknown, and questions are asked. It is in here that I lay, masked."[/color][/font][/quote][/center]

[center]Guys, it's really easy this time. Someone needs to PM me an answer so that the Hunt can start.[/center]

[quote name='Cutie Morning Gem' timestamp='1348114706' post='6028480']
Hunter Name (The alias your character will go by): [color=#ff8c00]My name is Eddy but um.. you can just call me whatever you want I guess?[/color]

Xros Loader Colour: [color=#FF8C00]I like orange.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]So do I have to solve a crime or something? I sent the Mugen guy the answer to a riddle already. I'm that great at this being a hero thing...[/color]
[/quote]

[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3014/tek505a9a55d0a345929103.png[/img]

[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]Hm... while your answer is correct, I can't just let you have a partner right away. I'll place you under probation for a while, see how well you do around here.[/color]

[color=#808080]Though it's strange... I get the feeling I've seen you before, somehow. Then again, it's probably nothing.[/color][/font][/quote]

Archived