|_) The Digital Revolution (_|

Mugendramon

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, I would, but I am far too lazy and it's far too late for me to do so.

Maybe I'll put up the old story of Quartz in the Data Library sometime.

...Oh, that reminds me. If you get me a description for a Zone -so that I can put it up in the Library-, I'll let you join in right away.

Nothing good can possibly come from a mixed dub. Or from a dub in general. I'm aware it might come off as a generic opinion, but the originals are always preferable, if not better.

...Now that I think of it, they'll have to completely eliminate Mervamon or something.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1351078756' post='6052534']
Well, 4kids doesn't control Digimon, and I believe the new directors are competent. So, hopefully, they won't be that dumb.
[/quote]

Saban is arguably [i]worse [/i]than 4kids.

Well, one thing are Power Rangers, which require new cast altogether; another is Digimon's mere voice acting.

As long as you picked good actors, the new uh... voices will go unnoticed even if they're horrid because they fit their actor.

If you mismatch a voice and a cartoon, however...

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1351080237' post='6052555']
They seemed to have done Power Rangers well when they did it, before the franchise was taken over by... FINAL! (This post has been censored)
[/quote]

That post had me rollin' Broken!

Yeah but notice you said when they did...past tense. I think they screwed up with Samurai...should've just kept it in one series....BUT I won't get into a Power Rangers discussion right now.

All I know is, when the 2nd season of XW goes dub, they better have the original cast for the old Destined leaders.

Sigh. I just hope they don't have that horrible dub fever everyone has. Where the lines are just blindly translated and the actor stutters at certain parts.
Taking "beyblade metal fusion" for example. A typical stutter would be "*Gasp! What (forced pause) what the heck?"
It just comes off as half assed and I prefer my asses full and juicy. Uhm. Excuse me.
As with digimon I have a sliver of hope for it. Because as we all know.
Saban made power rangers in space. Nuff said. Afterwards... Meh.

Archived