|_) The Digital Revolution (_|

Mugendramon

At the least the graininess seemed appropriate. I really did not like the announcer, since it really seemed to be underselling the Digimon franchise despite noting its iconic status, although I actually like Jijimon's voice, and I was pleasantly surprised that they're keeping the word "Xros", although I'm guessing it will be spelled "Cross". They also showed way too much of Young Hunters.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they sure do know how to not get viewers.

Wait, this is gonna be on Saturday Morning on the CW, won't it? BRING BACK MY SATURDAY MORNINGS!

I liked Shoutmon's voice (listen to when he lifts Taiki and carries him), Taiki, I didn't like.

The announcer was god awful.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1349308145' post='6037354']
Not really, remember how the opening for Adventure changed during the Myotismon Arc? THAT didn't give anything away did it?
[/quote]

I had never watched that.

WHY DID YOU SHOW IT TO ME.

THE HORROR.

The fact that they randomly added shots from the actual episodes was saddening. Why would they butcher up something as beautiful as an opening?

• 2 weeks later...

So you insist in an ambiguous name even for this. Funny.

Accepted, under probation it is.

[img]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6768/tek5008cad6e9a142007586.png[/img]

[quote name='GM'][font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]Sheesh, I'll need to rebuild Dame Square soon at this rate.[/color][/font][/quote]

...Well no, not for you. You see, if you had [i]bothered [/i]to read that first post, you'd know that you're currently [i]under probation. [/i]That means you are not yet fully participating in the Hunt until you are deemed worthy to be a Hunter. By that I mean post around here for a week or so.

Also, you'd need to answer one of those "Partner Riddles" I put up in the OP.

Fear not however, as a nice event will soon take place right here, for all of you to see.

I'd rather you not. This is a Digimon club, staying on topic shouldn't prove too hard a task, I hope. Although this place is almost dead already...

The Hunt is this thing's main appeal anyway, but the place as a Club is kind of important as well.

And, you can guess the riddle now if you please, it's just you won't actually get the partner until I say so.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1351040920' post='6052080']
Hunter Name: CS / Sonic (either one will do)
Xros Loader Colour: Dark Blue & Red OR Light Blue & White

Yeah...I decided to return, Mugen. I may not be too active, since I got college, but I'll try my best.

Hopefully to do better than I did in the "DigiQuartz" version.
[/quote]

You're more than welcome! :3

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1351041124' post='6052084']
Staying on topic isn't an issue, its the posting part.

But I understand your concern.
[/quote]

I wasn't talking to you actually. xD

btw, since that Black Blood guy already goes by two letters, I want to avoid it being too frequent; so I'll go for Sonic.

Archived