DN Chronicles

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't really in this one, but its like this~

Breezy was spamming that he was a god-tier Duelist, and was undefeatable.

Felt like watching him duel, and... well...

He actually runs Poorman's Exodia.

That's why I always avoids duels with that note. Sometimes I join just to see them rage quit, but it's usually not worth the annoying self praise.

Today, I had a duel with an idiot. First, he was making a deck resrtiction in the rated section(No Heiratics) and he claims that I am the idiot. Thn, when he starts losing, he starts abusing me in prtuguese thinking that I don't have the services of Google Translate.

tfadV.png

[spoiler= Another evidence]

2PTud.png

That's why I always avoids duels with that note. Sometimes I join just to see them rage quit, but it's usually not worth the annoying self praise.

No, it wasn't a duel note-

This was over Public chat, and he was dead serious on being the very best.

Like no one ever was- *shot*

Was using my CF(Chance Format) Gears deck against a Merklord user.

I misclicked & Hit Normal Summon For Malific Cyber End and he arguedso I did the Summon (including the cost) again.

Then well, the screeny says it all.

K7JC4.jpg

I would've just started complaining that you're using your Extra Deck if I wanted to piss you off like that :/ (Yes I know that it's a legit play)

4cWcC.jpg

I was facing a Stall/Burn Deck, and it was working fairly well, as you can see by my LP. I Power Bonded UAGG and attacked for game, and I luckily attacked his UFO turtle instead of the other two. If I had attacked either of them, would someone have won or would've it have been a tie?

cXVs6.jpg

In this one I was testing my GK deck out after not using it for awhile. This was my second turn.

I was facing a Stall/Burn Deck, and it was working fairly well, as you can see by my LP. I Power Bonded UAGG and attacked for game, and I luckily attacked his UFO turtle instead of the other two. If I had attacked either of them, would someone have won or would've it have been a tie?

Battle Damage would have been inflicted, then either Marsh would have activated afterwards (except not because someone hit 0 lp) or Scattershot would've been sent to grave and then activated (except not because someone hit 0 lp)

You would've won no matter what.

4cWcC.jpg

Props on getting Ultimate Ancient Gear on the Field.

That's the thing with Gem-Knights: they either OTK or lose horribly.

Eh, I've had my fair share of in betweens.

Props on getting Ultimate Ancient Gear on the Field.

Well, I do it almost every duel I use the deck (Power Bonded more often than not), it's nothing special.

Battle Damage would have been inflicted, then either Marsh would have activated afterwards (except not because someone hit 0 lp) or Scattershot would've been sent to grave and then activated (except not because someone hit 0 lp). You would've won no matter what.

Oh good. :3

So here's the deal:

Player A has D-HERO Dogma, Stratos and a Papilloperative on the field.

Player B (my friend) has Gachi with 1 material and Zenmaines with 2 materials, with 3250 life points.

Player A uses Papilloperative on Zenmaines, declaring GG.

Player B almost obliges, but then says to continue.

Player A Attacks Zen with Dogma.

Player B declares "Not using the effect" and sends Zen to the Grave.

Player A is not unable to get game.

BEST. MOVE. EVER.

Oh and B still lost but that was so amazing XD

Archived