DN Chronicles

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hunder effects do not stack.

They are ignition effects that summon on it's resolution. They do stack.

Two options:

1) This topic is closed.

2) This topic is moved to Clubs.

You have 24 hours before I ignore your votes and do whatever I want.

Games.

I don't understand why this forum has to be closed... It's not hurting anybody.

Seeing as it's pretty much a bragging thread of what we've done on DN and generates no real discussion whatsoever I see where Pika's coming from. Be glad she decided to ask us before just locking it.

You were even there when it was stated the first time http://forum.yugiohc...page__st__10640 and it was reiterated 4 times in the thread.

I will admit that darkwolf doesn't actually talk about hunders in the response, but then again, what you said stated that you might agree.

No I did not state that I agreed. I stated the exact opposite, that Hunders are ignition effects that summon on resolution and as such are more comparable to Ultimate Offering outside of spell speed.

And if you want to continue get DW and pm me because I feel bad spamming the thread.

Don't you just hate it when people tell you it's too late to respond to a Summon, ie with Warning when they didn't even give you enough time to respond? Aka, Summon and instantly move to the Battle Phase, not even bothering to ask for if the opponent has a response or not.

Archived