DN Chronicles

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was playing against someone last night.

He got mad at me because I kept reviving my King of the Beasts through Kinka-Byo.

Near the end of the duel, he couldn't draw Skill Drain(He ran Barbaros, Geartown, Malefic Stardust, etc), and ultimately couldn't make any plays, outside of a random Forbidden Chalice on his Malefic Stardust.

I found it interesting how he said he wanted to make Piper Moja as his next IRL, since he got a kick out of what I was running.

(I just said it wasn't hard to put two and two together, on how Piper and King can both be spammed by Kinka)

...Flashplayer then crashed, before I could actually finish off his remaining 1300 >___>

Did you honestly think it could have ever been the real person? Honestly? It's not even one of those things you would have to argue about.

It's funny, weve all been there at some point in 1 game or another, in which someone claims they are the game's creator/owner and/or related to him/her, despite the fact they clearly aren't.

8800 + piercing + doesn't afraid of anything.

Of course its satisfying ;)

Better with Limiter Removal, just for shits and giggles.

EDIT: Okay, so I'm facing this Psychic deck, obviously no way I was going to win (I didn't) since I don't run anything meta. He summons Psychic Nightmare, and uses his effect, calling Monster every time. Literally every time he used the effect (which was a good 7 or 8 times) he selected the Red Gadget in my hand, and remember on DN the hands shuffle after you reveal a card, so if I knew about a way to cheat on DN, I would've called him out on it, but as of now I'm not sure if there's any sort of handhacks or anything.

vcwQm.jpg

F****** Six Sams.

That was his first turn, btw.

Archived