YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

"Well since you are here, I can assume that you are no longer with them." Andre said. He messed with his hat and took a deep breath. "Well my first question has already been answered I guess. I guess I should fully introduce myself, My name is Andre Gosuki, I am head security at Kaiba Corp." He points to the building behind himself. "Yes that one. Now since you left Team Death, you are most likely their enemy now so I see no reason to report you to the authorities, I just need the answer to one or ttwo questions." He messed with his hat once more debating about how to ask the next question. "Okay, I hate to be blunt, but do you know who their leader is and his last known location?"

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ace:

I walked inside the building, and I walked to the elevator. I traveled to the third floor, the Card Creation room. Many Duelists were already there. Most of them were excited, and they were showing each other the cards they made. I walked up to one of the machines. I sat down on a chair, and a Holographic screen came up, showing a blank card. I entered the text i wanted to be on the card. I clicked the confirm button, and the Machine generated a picture to go with the card. The Machine sent it to the floor above it, to be approved by the rulebook makers. They confirmed it, and my card printed out. I took the card, then placed it in my deck.

Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"Yes, I have deserted Team Death, And My reason for that is that They all were a Bunch of Wussies and not worth my time being around"[/color] but when Andre got to the real questions, She then started to frown [color=#8b4513]"For the first question, I really don't know, He keeps his name a secret... and I can't remember where was his last location... Sorry... although I wonder if Yata Remembers..." [/color][color=#ff0000]"You called!?" [/color]Yata-Aluria Appeared behind Andre with a hand on his shoulder, Since Yata's Card was still on Nevier's Duel Disk, Andre could feel the heavy hand on his shoulder[color=#8b4513] "Almost forgot about you Yata, Andre, This is my Duel Spirit, Yata-Aluria, He was key to getting me here in the first place, Not to mention He helped me make my Duel Disk after I left Team Death... or As I would call it, 'The D-Sword'..." [/color][color=#ff0000]"To be honest, I can't remember either"[/color]

"Woah, Jesus" Andre was a little startled by Yata's hand appearing so suddenly. "Okay, this guy explains the feeling my ... actually that reminds me of something." Andre focuses himself and calls out "Alena, you can show yourself now, since you are so curious about this person." Alena appeared from behind Andre. "Excuse me Yata" she said "but you can take your hand off Andre now." Yata pulled his hand away form Andre. "So" she says "You are the girl." "Alena wanted to meet you for some reason, I am just obliging her for now" Andre says. Alena moves foward and gazes into Nevier's eyes. "I knew it" Alenas says. She moves back to Andre's side and whispers something to him. 'This changes things, does she know who she really is. I wonder' Andre thinks. "Nevier, if you wouldn't mind, could you follow me to the Kaiba corp duel field on the 2nd floor. There is something I would like to test."

Yata then Disappeared into Darkness when he pulled his hand away from Andre, When Alena gazed into Nevier's eyes, She felt something very familiar about her, but then it had hit her, Nevier was about to Speak when Alena had asked Nevier to Follow her, She took a moment to turn off her RMF and clear her Sword of any Cards before agreeing and following her, Since Nevier assumed that they would likely be Dueling to serve as some sort of test. She also grinned when she realized that the boy she dueled earlier would just crap Bricks if he saw her here...

Andre and Nevier went to the 2nd floor of the Kaiba Corp building. 'You know Alena, shouldn't try to test things without telling me why' Andre telepathed with Alena. 'Andre, you know the best thing about a woman is her secrets' Alena giggled a little to herself and Andre just continued to take a sigh and mess with his hat as usual. "Okay here we are" Andre said. "You will be dueling me and Alena here" The field Andre pointed to was a virtual cliff edge with an ocean below it. he jumped down to one side of the duel field. "Hey, you can come down anythime you want." he yells. "You get to go first since, you are guest here." he continues.

Nevier Scoffed as she saw Andre jump down onto the Duel Field and said[color=#8b4513] "I'm not that resilient... So I'll have my Spirit carry me down..." [/color]so which she switched her RMF back on then Summoned her Duel Spirit, to which Yata then Said [color=#ff0000]"Do you need something Nevier?" [/color][color=#8b4513]"Take me to Andre"[/color] which Yata Swung his cape over Nevier, Which overlaid her Under Yata, marked by a ball of Red Light, Yata then Disappeared into Darkness then Reappeared on the other side of the Duel Field in a instant, which then Nevier walked out of Yata's Cape before Yata Disappeared into Darkness. Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"If you were wondering Andre, That was how I got to Kaiba Corp..." [/color]She switched her RMF off then Held her Duel Disk up to Start Dueling after clearing her field...

[color=#8b4513]"Draw!" [/color]Nevier Drew her first 6 cards, but then She grinned as both Player's Life Points was shown to be 8000 [color=#8b4513]"You made the Wrong move allowing me to go first, I Normal Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka'...",[/color] which the same 16 year old Girl appeared holding a Scarlet Sword and pieces of Scarlet Armor on her shoulders and arms, Her ATK Ringed in at 1800.

[color=#8b4513]"I activate the Effect of 'Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka', Tributing herself to Bring out another Level 4 or lower 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from my Deck! Come! Indinakos!" [/color]Which Suddenly, Ryka Sank herself in a pool of Crimson, and then the Pool of Crimson formed into another Girl, Holding a Large bow and wearing an Outfit that is similar to a Miko with Extra bits of Scarlet Armor akin to Ryka's, Her ATK rang in at 1700...

[color=#8b4513]"I then Special Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Dargus' from my hand using his own effect, Since I control another Scarlet Pantheon Monster, Then I Special Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Jessica' Since I control 2 or more 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monsters!"[/color] A Male Appeared, Holding a Scarlet Staff with a large Blade on it, Same deal with the Scarlet Armor, then followed by another Girl with Heterochromiac eyes, She held a Scarlet Staff and also had the Same Armor as the previous one, The ATK for Dargus rang in at 1700, and the DEF for Jessica rang in at 600...

[color=#8b4513]"I then Set 1 Face-down, and it's your move..."[/color]

[spoiler='Cards Used:']
Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka
[DARK/Fiend/4/1800/500]
You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster except "Scarlet Pantheon - Ryka" from your Deck, Then, If your opponent controls a face-up Continuous Trap Card when you activate this effect, You can Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your hand.

Scarlet Pantheon - Indinakos
[DARK/Warrior/4/1700/1200]
Once per turn, During your Standby Phase: Special Summon 1 "Rip Token" (DARK/Fiend/1/0/0) in Defense Position, This Token cannot Attack or be used as a Synchro Material Monster. Your opponent can only target "Rip Tokens" for attacks. When a "Rip Token" is destroyed, Banish 1 card on the field.

Scarlet Pantheon - Dargus
[DARK/Warrior/4/1700/1500]
While you control a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster, You can Special Summon this card(from your hand). When this card destroys a Monster by battle; Special Summon 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to the destroyed monster.

Scarlet Pantheon - Jessica
[DARK/Spellcaster/3/1600/600]
While you control 2 or more "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters, You can Special Summon this card (From your Hand). When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck, Except "Scarlet Pantheon - Jessica"
[/spoiler]

"Ummmmm" Andre stood there astonished at what is opponent had just done. 'Some people summon too much crap on their first turn. okay, since she only summoned a bunch of monster I should just ned to summon a monster with higher attack points to take control'

"Okay my move" Andre draws his card. "I discard 'Magic Bullet Cyclone' and 'Temp Force' to add "Alena" to my hand" he smirked once she was safely in his hand. "And now I summon her to the field in attack mode" Alena appeared on the field through a purple mist. Her attack rang in at 1500. "Now I activate her effect. Once per turn I can special summon one 'Magic bullet' monster to the field. I choose "Magic Bullet Abyss"" A black pool appears on his field as a little black circle comes out of it. "I tribute the bullet to activate Alena's DARK effect. I can remove one card on the field and you take 1000 damaga if it is a DARK mosnter. I choose Jessica" Alena grabs the little cricle and turns it into a blackish purple bolt. She throws it at Jessica.

"I then place two cards face-down and end my turn."

Field: monster: 1 S/T: 2
Hand: 2

[spoiler= Cards used]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/g04xH.jpg[/img]
Text:
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If you control any other monsters, besides "Magic Bullet" monsters, destroy this card. Once per turn ,during your Main Phase, you may Special Summon one "Magic Bullet" monster from your deck or hand. You may tribute one monster and activate one of the following effects with the tributed monster's Attribute:
-FIRE: Infliect 500 damage x the number of cards in your hand to your opponent.
-WATER: Return up to 2 cards on the field to the owner's hand.
-WIND: Your opponent reveals their hand. Select one card. You opponent discards that card.
-LIGHT: This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle this turn.
-EARTH: Destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field and take damage x300 for each one destroyed.
-DARK: Remove 1 card on the field and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent if it was a DARK monster.

Magic Bullet Abyss
[DARK/Fiend/1/100/100]
You may discard this card and one other card to add one "Allied Sorcerer" to your hand.

Magic Bullet Cyclone
[WIND/Winged Beast/1/100/100]
You may discard this card and one other card to add one "Allied Sorceress" to your hand.

Temp Force
[Spell/quick-play]
Target one card of your side of the field. That card cannot be destroyed by battle until the End Phase of this turn. If your opponent declares an attack while this is card is in the graveyard, you may remove this card from play to Special Summon one level one monster in your graveyard.

[/spoiler]

As I got up, I went to the Second floor: The Old Duel Arena. "I wonder if anybody is down there Dueling?" I thought. I exited the elevator to see Nevier and The man I saw earlier dueling. "Hmm...She sure likes her some duels..." I thought. "I would really like to watch this." I said as I sat down on the bleachers. The scoreboard showed Nevier and Andre's Life points, and the monsters they summoned. "So that's their names..." I thought. "This will be a good duel indeed."

-During Andre's Turn-

Nevier watched as the Purple Bolt was flying in the air and at one of her more or less valuable Scarlet Pantheon, but She could not just sit by... She then Declared [color=#8b4513]"I Activate my Face-down Quick-play Spell card! Aegis of Scarlet Protection, Which Protects Jessica from Everything until the end of this turn!"[/color], The bolt Hit Jessica, but Exploded with Spectacular flair, Revealing some of the most Magnificent armor one could ever see, A Red and Gold Breastplate with Red Wings on the Back, Which then Disappeared when Andre Set his 2 Face-downs

-Nevier's Turn-

[color=#8b4513]"Draw!" [/color]Nevier Drew her card and right afterward, The Top card of Andre's Deck Flew to his hand [color=#8b4513]"Oh and I forgot, Aegis gives an Extra Draw during the Standby phase... but that's not all that happens..." [/color]All of a sudden, A Rip Appeared in front of all of Nevier's Monsters, Due to the Female Archer's Ability. It's DEF rang at 0 [color=#8b4513]"During the Standby Phase, Indinakos can summon a 'Rip Token' to my side of the field, however, This is only the Start... I Activate 'Pot of Crimson' Which allows me to Draw 2 cards, then you get to add 1 card in your Graveyard into your hand, In addition, I cannot Summon any monster aside from 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monsters. I then Overlay 'Dargus' and 'Indinakos'..." [/color]As Suddenly as she had said the command, The Male Magician and the Female Archer that was dressed in Scarlet turned into Scarlet Orbs of Light, She then Chanted [color=#8b4513][i]"All among One and One Among All, Take these 2 Soldiers and Unite them into one Single Being, Grant me the Power of Two among them! Xyz Summon! Rise! Servant Army of the Scarlet Pantheon!"[/i][/color]The 2 Scarlet Orbs of Light danced around each other until they could see a Mob with that very same Male Magician and Female Archer as the leader, At first, The ATK rang in as a "?" but then Nevier Explained [color=#8b4513]"Servant Army of the Scarlet Pantheon gains the ATK of each of it's Xyz Materials... A Grand total of 3400 ATK and 2700 DEF!"[/color], After the Explanation, The ATK of the Mob Shot to 3400. Nevier then Explained [color=#8b4513]"Do you think that's All I'm Summoning? think again! I Tribute 'Jessica' to Special Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Seiria'!" [/color]Which the Female Heterochromiac Wizard Evaporated in Sparkles as a Large Female Archangel Appeared, Her Armor was a lot more prominent than the earlier 'Pantheons', Actually Sporting Armored Boots and Armor on the wings, although it's DEF Rang in at 0, She started to Glow [color=#8b4513]"Now, I activate the Effects of 'Jessica' and 'Seiria', 'Seiria' Allows me to banish 'Ryka' and 'Jessica'' to use itself and only itself as a Xyz material Monster for a 'Scarlet Pantheon' Xyz Monster!" [/color]Seiria then turned into a Ball of Scarlet as she chanted a Second time [color=#8b4513][i]"End of Ends, I call upon the Demigoddess who resides among the dreams of others, Allow Complete destruction of all my enemies and have them Praise your Name! Angelic Xyz! Rise! 'Scarlet Pantheon - Uoden!'" [/i][/color]Which the Orb of Scarlet circled very fast, Creating a Childish Figure that was cloaked in Darkness, but her Armor was almost similar to Seirias, Except it had a red and Golden Breastplate and held a Huge Red Sword, Her ATK rang in at 2800... [color=#8b4513]"And now for 'Jessica's' effect, When she is sent to the grave, I get to Special Summon a Level 3 or lower 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from my Deck! Come! Nakouna!" [/color]Suddenly, Another girl appeared out of nowhere, She was Pitch black with piercing Red eyes and wore the typical Scarlet Armor as the rest of the Soldiers, Her ATK rang in at 1800...

[color=#8b4513]"Using my 'Servant Army' I attack your 'Allied Sorceress'! Berration Charge!" [/color]The Entire Mob Readied their Lances, while the 2 Leaders readied their weapons and Charged against Alena, She smirked because Andre may have something to use against her

[spoiler='Cards used:']
Aegis of Scarlet Protection
[Spell/Quick-play]
Target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control; Until the End Phase, The Target is unaffected by Card effects, Cannot be destroyed by Battle, and it's effects cannot be Negated. During the Next Standby Phase: Your Opponent Draws 1 card

Pot of Crimson
[Spell]
Draw 2 cards, then your opponent targets 1 card in their Graveyard; Your opponent Adds that card to their hand. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Criimson" per turn. You cannot Summon any monsters the turn you activate this card, Except "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters

Servant Army of the Scarlet Pantheon
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/4/?/?]
2 Level 4 Monsters
You can Xyz Summon this card by Overlaying 2 or 3 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters. This card gains the combined ATK and DEF of it's Xyz Materials. Once per turn: You can use the effect of one Xyz Material Monster on this card by Detaching it.

Scarlet Pantheon - Seiria
[DARK/Fairy/5/0/0]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way: Banish 2 "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters in your Graveyard; Xyz Summon a "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monster using this monster as Xyz Material.

Scarlet Pantheon - Uoden
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/7/2800/1800]
2 Level 7 Monsters.
If this card was Xyz Summoned by using only "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters, This card's effect cannot be Negated. When a Card you control would have it's effect Negated: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and from 1 other Xyz Monster; Activate 1 Spell or Trap from your Deck, Ignoring any costs or conditions.

Scarlet Pantheon - Nakouna
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/1800/100]
When this card is Targeted for an attack or card effect: Return this card to your hand, This effect cannot be negated
[/spoiler]

Ruga sighs as he stands in front of the KaibaCorp building. After examining the structure, he looks over to his left towards seemingly nothing and speaks. [color=#800080]"W[/color][color=#800080]hy am I here of all places? Paradox, you lead me to the stupidest of places..." [/color]The black and white dragon looked over at his master as it appears besides him, wings folded to his sides. [color=#DAA520]"Something is emitting from the inside... I couldn't resist... Anyway, let's just try to get inside..." [/color]A smirk seems to come across Ruga's face as he looks at his Duel Disk. [color=#800080]"Try? You obviously know less than you should, Paradox... The main security can be a piece of crap... As long as I don't give off anything that shows who I 'play' with, they won't give a damn about me. Besides, I have that vibe that makes people want to stay away." [/color]He walks over to the door and nods as the officers search him, finding nothing out of the ordinary. Just before the officer pulled back after a frisk and a metal detector test, Ruga spoke up in an annoyed tone. [color=#800080]"Are you quite done now...?"[/color] The officer rolls his eyes before letting Ruga in. He looks around before 'saluting' a security officer he passed by. He sighs and looks at Paradox, who had shrunken down to the size of a bird and has perched himself onto Ruga's shoulder. [color=#800080]"So, where is this 'something' you felt...?" [/color]Paradox looks around before looking towards an elevator. [color=#daa520]"Second floor... Take that..." [/color]Ruga nods and walks into the elevator. He sighs heavily and leans on the back wall of the elevator as he waits for the thing to go up. [color=#800080]"These things can always be so freaking slow..."[/color]

"Um wow" Andre said as he sees the slew of powerful monsters charge at Alena."Okay I am first gonna activate one face-down 'Alena's Release' and In response to my own card 'Spell Shock'. The first card allows me to actiavte Alena's abilities during your turn, the second Special Summons two "Magic Bullet" monsters to my field. I choose two "Magic Bullet Tidal".
Two liquid spheres appeared with small little faces, almost making them look cute. "I now activate Alena's effect in response to you attacking, I tribute the two bullets. Since they were both WATER, I can return up to 4 cards on the field to the owners hand, I choose the mob of monsters attacking Alena" Alena readys herslef then smashes the two spheres creating a massive Tidal wave heading toward the mob."

OOC: If you actually do have more than four monsters, I can edit the post. I still have Temp Force in my grave
[Spoiler=Used Cards]

Magic Bullet Tidal
[WATER/Aqua/1/100/100]
You may discard this card and one other card to add one "Allied Sorceress" to your hand.

Alena's Release
[Trap/Continuous]
Equip this card to an "Allied Sorceress Alena". The card equipped wiith this card may activate its effects as if they were a trap card.

Spell Shock
[Trap/Counter]
If an"Allied Soreress" is targeted for an attack while on your field, you may activate this card. Special Summon two "Magic Bullet" monsters from your deck or hand to the field.

[/Spoiler]

[color=#8b4513]"Although I'm going to save Alena, I would advise not doing that again, Activate Mystical Space Typhoon! Destroy Alena's Release before You get to Tribute your Magic Bullets!" [/color]Winds Whipped up violently all of a sudden, Destroying the card before it could be Equipped to Alena, Nevier then Explained Why she did that [color=#8b4513]"Lets say that If you were to destroy the Token, Alena would have been Banished, Assuming you were going to blindly rush with your Returning to hand effect..." [/color]Nevier then thought and said [color=#8b4513]"Replay... I'll Attack using my 'Servant Army' and kill one of your Magic Bullets!" [/color]The Mob then Changed Direction and Smashed one of the Orbs of water, The other 2 Followed suit and killed the Magic Bullets (Assuming you have not used Temp Force, Alena as well)...

[color=#8b4513]"I Set 2 Face-downs, then it'll be your go" [/color]

"Wasn't going to rush yeesh" Andre said. "Anyway I bring banish Temp Force, and bring back an Abyss after you destroy the second one." With that Andre now had two monsters on his field to Nevier's 5 monsters, but he knew how to turn the tables. " First I activate Heavy Storm to destroy your backrow. I now activate the DARK effect of Alena and remove the one rip token. Since they were removed their effects do not activate." Alena grabbed the two bullets and flung them at the tokens. "And since it was DARK you will take 1000 points of damage reducing you to 6000" Andre waited, believing Nevier would have a response.

Cards in hand: 3
Field: 1 + 1 bullet being tribute.

OOC: I think you have five. the two leaders, the mob, and the two tokens.

Security Officer:

"Are you sure that was him??" The other officer said as we walked to the elevator.

"Yeah. That was him alright..." I said as I walked into the main security office. I looked through a few files, showing a picture of Ruga. I pointed at it. "He is one of the only High Ranks of Team Death."

"Where is he right now?"

"In an elevator, on his way to the 2nd Floor."

"Hmm.....Keep a close watch over him." I said as I walked black down to the lobby.

Ruga sighs contently as the elevator finally stops and opens up. He fiddles with his Duel Disk for a bit before walking out. He overlooks the duel field and notices Nevier and Andre in the middle of a duel. [i][color=#800080]"So this is what you felt, Paradox... Not surprising you dragged me here when she's around the area..." [/color][/i]The dragon moves in a way that makes it looked like it was chuckling. [i][color=#daa520]"Yes... She is an interesting subject...and someone we need to watch closely... Though not too closely..." [/color][/i]Ruga nods slowly and moves over, sitting down in one of the chairs by the window as he fiddles with the Duel Disk some more as Paradox got off Ruga's shoulder and perched himself in front of the window, watching the duel closely.

Ace:

I am continuing to watch the duel, when suddenly, a duelist walks in and sits down a couple of rows lower than me. He had a strange appearance, but I'm sure he would get mad if I pointed that out.

"You know that guy?" I asked Emerald Dragon.

"[color=#008000][i]Hmm.....I think I have seen him dueling once...maybe...[/i][/color]" Emerald Dragon said.

"It would be fun If I got a chance to duel him." I said as I once again shuffled through my deck. After a couple of minutes, I put my deck back, then I got out my phone, and started playing games on it.

Ruga looks over at Ace and then looks at Paradox Dragon. [color=#800080]"Paradox..." [/color]The bird-sized dragon looks over and 'walks' over to him. [color=#800080]"Isn't that the guy who was dueling Nevier at the park earlier...? Why did everyone suddenly decide to come here..." [/color]Paradox ponders, then shrugs as best as he could. [color=#daa520]"He definitely is the guy, but I am unsure as to why practically everyone came here of all places..." [/color]Ruga sighs and shakes his head as he removes his Deck and flips through it. [color=#800080]"Hmmmmmmmmm..." [/color]He looks down as Malefic Paradox Dragon's card 'flies' from his Deck and lands face-up near Ace, despite there not being a breeze. He sighs again and puts his Deck away before walking over and picking it up. [color=#800080]"Why does that always happen..." [/color]He shrugs and pockets the card before stretching a bit and looking at Ace. [color=#800080]"So...who are you...?"[/color]

Nevier was being whipped around by the heavy winds of the Andre's Spell card, but She responded against the Spell card by Chaining one of them to the Heavy Storm [color=#8b4513]"I Chain 'Crimson Blessing' against your Heavy Storm, Which for 1000 Life points, I can Detach 1 Xyz Material from each Xyz Monster I Control and Draw 1 card for each Material" [/color][acronym='Since Alena's DARK effect seems to play out like Caius, which does not damage the opponent if the DARK Monster wasn't Banished']Nevier's Life points Dropped to 7000[/acronym], Uoden's Single Ball of Scarlet Disappeared, alongside the Female Archer of the Mob, which Dropped the Mob's ATK to 1700, and Nevier drew 2 cards. The other Face-down, Xyz Stasis, Broke apart and Scattered like Ash all over the field, Causing all monsters on the field to cough, but the next thing that happened was that The Mob and Uoden were turned into a Bluish Metal Sculptures[color=#8b4513] "The other card, Xyz Stasis, When Destroyed, Makes all my Xyz Monsters immune to all of your Card effects, but they cannot Attack or Activate their effects until your next Standby Phase" [/color]That was when Alena threw another Black Bolt at her Rip Token, Hitting the Rip Token and closing it Harmlessly, but then a Black Flame circled around Nevier, Striking her for 1000 more Damage... [color=#8b4513]"Is that all?" [/color]Nevier Asked, now with 6000 Life points...

LP: 6000
Hand: 2
Field: Uoden (ATK: 2800. Frozen), Servant Army (ATK: 1700. Frozen), Nakouna (ATK: 1800)

Crimson Blessing
[Spell/Quickplay]
Pay 1000 Life Points; Detach 1 Xyz Material from all "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz monsters you control, Then draw 1 card for each Material Detached

Xyz Stasis
[Trap]
When this face-down card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: Until your opponent's Next Standby Phase, All Xyz Monsters you Currently control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects, but they cannot Declare an Attack or Activate their Card effects[/spoiler]

Shinda may not have wanted to admit it, but he was lost. "Damn it." he muttered to himself as he sulked on a park bench,"The hell am I supposed to do now? I was supposed to meet up with Reaper back at SpiritCaller Street, but now..." A form shimmered beside him, taking the form of a tattooed, pale man bound by chains(image:[url="http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/541629/733633186.jpg"]http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/541629/733633186.jpg[/url]). "Well, maybe if you hadn't been so keen on napping, then we wouldn't be here." Vice sneered. Shinda scoffed," And who was supposed to wake me up?" Vice was silent. "Thought so." Shinda suddenly sat up, as if remembering something, and pulled out his cell phone. Vice peered over his shoulder to see Shinda shifting through a map of the city on his phone, until he came upon 719 SpiritCaller Street. He got up, and sent Reaper a quick text apologizing for his lateness. "And now," Shinda said as he began to walk off,"it begins."

"Well that ruins my plans a little." he looked at his hand. "I think I'll activate Alena's effect and Special Summon 'Magic Bullet Shock' from my deck" A small little lightning bolt appeared on the field in defense mode. Andre looked at his hand. closely. He didn;t have many options avaliable to him, but he did have one choice. "I'll just set two cards face-down on the field." Alena looked at him. 'You sure want use that. She could get seriously hurt from that.' Alena telepathed to Andre. 'If she is the person you think she is, she will be fine. Get ready to show your true power.'

[spoiler = cards used]
Magic Bullet Shock
[LIGHT/Thunder/1/100/100]
You may discard this card and one other to add one "Allied Sorceress" to his hand.

[/spoiler]

Nevier drew 1 card for her Draw Phase, and it was the final piece to Summoning her Trump card, She simply Declared [color=#8b4513]"This is the Final Turn if you can't Stop this! I Normal Summon 'Scarlet Pantheon - Irnakun' from my hand!" [/color]and a Small male Bird-man with a Raven Motif appeared between the Statue of Uoden, and Nakouna, whose ATK rang in at 0 [color=#8b4513]"I then Tribute 'Irnakun' to Special Summon 'Hiniako' from my hand!" [/color]Which the Birdman Disappeared into a pool of crimson, and reappeared as a beautiful Blonde, with similar Scarlet armor as Seiria's, Whose ATK rang in at 1800, then Shot up to 3800 due to her effect, but then Nevier's Graveyard Glowed as she Declared [color=#8b4513]"I activate the effect of 'Irnakun'! Which allows me to Special Summon another Level 5 or Higher 'Scarlet Pantheon' monster if he's Tributed for the Special Summon of one... Come! Zeimaier!" [/color]As she called out her Name, A Big-breasted, Black Haired Girl with Wolf ears and a Wolf Tail, and a Strange Black Mechanism on her Legs came Zooming out of Nevier's Deck, she had the same armor as Hiniako, aside from the Mechanism, She rang in at 1300 DEF, while Hiniako's ATK increased to 4300 [color=#8b4513]"I activate the effect of Hiniako, Which allows me to target 1 monster on the field other than herself, then add 1 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monster of that level from my Deck to my hand, Which I pick 'Nakouna' as my Target to Add 'Devirath!'" [/color]Nevier's Deck glowed as a Card flew into her hand, Which she revealed it to have the opponent make sure it is actually Devirath. [color=#8b4513]"Then I activate the effect of 'Zeimaier', Which I Tribute 'Nakouna' to Activate!" [/color]Nakouna evaporated into a sparkling dust with an 'Eeek!' as that Dust Swirled around Nevier's Deck [color=#8b4513]"It allows me to add any one Level 5 or Higher 'Scarlet Pantheon' monster from my Deck to my hand... And I add 'Zemaru' Who Special Summons herself using her own effect!" [/color]Another Similar girl, Except This time, Bunny ears and Tail, Blonde Hair, and a White Mechanism on her legs, came zooming out of Nevier's hand, Ringing in at 2000 ATK [color=#8b4513]"Now, I Activate a Continuous Spell Card, 'Xyz Cape!' Which prevents you from Activating Card effects in response to my Xyz Summons, of course, If I Xyz Summon Twice a Turn, I have to Equip this card to 1 monster on the field that is not an Xyz monster which gives it Immunity to Battle Destruction... Now, On to the Main Event!" [/color]Nevier gave a Command to Zeimaier and Hiniako, Which then turned into 2 Scarlet Orbs, Which she started to Chant [color=#8b4513][i]"Dreams of Dreams come forth, Cause Chaos for all my Enemies and Deliver them to the End! Come to me with your sword in hand and cause pain for all our enemies! Xyz Summon! Rise! Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria!"[/i][/color] The familiar figure that Andre had met earlier appeared on the field with 2 Scarlet Orbs orbiting him, His ATK rang in at 3000, then shot up to 4400 before being shrouded by an unknown force. Nevier then proclaimed [color=#8b4513]"I Special Summon 'Devirath' from my hand since I control a Level 5 or Higher 'Scarlet Pantheon' monster!" [/color]Another girl appeared with Scarlet Armor on her Shoulder and Arms, She carried a Huge Scarlet Spear and her ATK rang in at 1400. [color=#000000]Yata Appeared, though hidden, He had hoped that Andre had a response before Nevier Xyzes into her Trump Card...[/color]

However, No response came as the 3 Xyz monsters lost their Materials in a flash of Red Lightning, Then turned into Large Red Orbs of Scarlet, Black Storm clouds brewed in the arena as they started to orbit, Followed by 2 more Scarlet Orbs that used to be Zemaru and Devirath. Nevier Chanted [color=#8b4513][i]"Creator of Fate, I call upon your power to help my friends strike down my enemies! Creating the Beginning of the End! I call upon you! Fate the Opponent's Defeat! End Fate Xyz Summon! Rise! Avatar of the Crimson Fate - Avielle!"[/i][/color][i].[/i] The Next thing Andre could see was a Pitch Black Demon with Glaring Red Eyes with a Ring on it's back, a Pen in hand, and a humongous Book in front of it, It's ATK Rang in at 3000 Briefly before the entire ATK reader started to turn to Static [color=#8b4513]"Avielle has quite a few Abilities, Including the Ability to use any 'Scarlet Pantheon' Xyz Monsters for it's Summon, and the Ability to attach More 'Scarlet Pantheon' Monsters to itself if I use 3 or more Xyz materials to Summon it, Speaking of Attaching... Xyz Cape Equips itself to Alena!" [/color]Suddenly, A Pitch-black Starry Cape forcefully wrapped itself around Alena, but instead of feeling hurt by the cape, She felt much safer. but then she proclaimed [color=#8b4513][i]"You cannot fight Fate! Avielle! Attack Alena! Fate of Lightning!" [/i][/color]The Demon wrote a small bit in the humongous book and then suddenly, A Bolt of Lightning shot from the Sky, heading towards Alena...

LP: 6000
Hand: 0
Field: Avatar of the Crimson Fate - Avielle (ATK: 3000, 5 Face-up Materials)

Scarlet Pantheon - Irnakun
[DARK/Warrior/Tuner/3/0/0]
When this card is Tributed for the Summon of a "Scarlet Pantheon" monster: Special Summon 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster from your Deck in Face-up Defense Position.

Scarlet Pantheon - Hiniako
[DARK/Warrior/6/1800/800]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 500 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control. Once per turn: you can target 1 other monster on the field; Add 1 "Scarlet Pantheon' Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand whose level is equal to that of the target.

Scarlet Pantheon - Zeimaier
[DARK/Spellcaster/6/2000/1300]
You can Tribute 1 Level 4 or Lower "Scarlet Pantheon" monster to Special Summon this card (From your Hand). This card gains 500 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" monster you control except this one. Once per Turn: You can Tribute 1 other "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster; Add 1 Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Scarlet Pantheon - Zemaru
[DARK/Spellcaster/6/2000/1600]
During either player's turn: You can Reveal this card in your hand and Shuffle it into your Deck to target 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster you control; The Target gains 700 ATK until the End Phase and you draw 1 card. When this card is added from your Deck to your Hand, except by drawing, You can Special Summon this card. Once per turn: You can Target 1 other "Scarlet Pantheon" monster on the field; it gains 800 ATK

Xyz Cape
[Spell/Continuous]
When you Xyz Summon, Your opponent cannot activate Spells, Traps, or Card effects in Response. If you Xyz Summon 2 Times: Target 1 monster on the field with a Level; It cannot be destroyed by Battle

Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria
[DARK/Fiend/Xyz/6/3000/2100]
2 Level 6 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
This card gains 700 ATK for each Xyz Material on this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material to target 2 monsters on the field, One of which you control; The Target you control gains 300 ATK for each "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster in your Graveyard and the other Target loses the same amount. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle while it has Xyz Material: Target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; Banish them.

Scarlet Pantheon - Devirath
[DARK/Warrior/3/1400/200]
While you control a Level 5 or Higher "Scarlet Pantheon" Monster, You can Special Summon this card from your Hand. When this card Attacks a Defense position monster: Inflict Piercing Battle Damage. This card can Attack during your opponent's Battle Phase.

Avatar of the Crimson Fate - Avielle
[DARK/Warrior/Xyz/10/3000/1000]
2 Level 10 "Scarlet Pantheon" Monsters
You can Xyz Summon this card by Overlaying any number of "Scarlet Pantheon" Xyz Monsters (All Materials on those monsters are Detached, if any). If this card is Xyz Summoned using 3 or more Xyz Materials, You can attach any number of "Scarlet Pantheon" monsters you control to this card. This card cannot be Destroyed. If your opponent activates a card effect: you can flip 1 Xyz Material on this card Face-down; Negate the effect and destroy the card. After Damage Calculation when this card declares an attack: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material; It can attack again, If it attacks 5 times using this effect, You win the Duel
[/spoiler]

Ikuzachi appeared beside Shinda instantly.
"I would run if I were you. Reaper does not like to be kept waiting. I kept Reaper waiting once. He killed me without a second thought." Ikuzachi spoke without emotion. Shinda turned to look at him, but Ikuzachi was already gone. Yubel was there instead.
"Welcome to Team Death. Reaper has been watching over you for quite some time. He can see your natural talent. Before you meet him, he wants you to kill someone, who has been acting up within the ranks." Yubel spoke like his master, without emotion or break of tone.
"Who is that?" Shinda asked.
"Ruga Aih Qwarrcall. He has been disobeying Reaper and Ikuzachi and needs to be silenced. If you kill him, you shall be accepted." Yubel smiled. "Good luck." he said, and vanished.

Shinda sighed as we walked towards the Kaiba Corp Building. [i]"Vice."[/i] he called out mentally.[i] "You done yet?" [/i]Vice appeared beside him. "[i]Second story" [/i]Vice replied. Shinda nodded and went inside to the elevator, pushing the button marked "2". As he waited, he couldn't help but think about that duelist from earlier. The one thing that had left him flabbergasted about him was that card. Yubel. How the hell did he get that card? Shinda could overlook the sheer impudence of the card's owner. While he was a co-leader in Team Death, he wasn't as well known as Reaper. Shinda sighed as the elevator doors opened. "Let's get this over with."

"But my 'fate' is forever changing." Andre smirked. The winner of this battle phase whould likely win the duel. "I activate another 'Spell Shock'. With this I summon 'Magic Bullet Wildfire' and 'Magic Bullet Quake'. The elements are assembled. All six attributes are now on my field or in my grave. It is time. I activate from my hand, not the field, 'Rebirth of the Master'.
Alena's body began to glow, she breaks free of the cape that once bound her and was ready to fight back, without protection. The purple robes that once made up her clothes became a midnight black armor with a purple glow. Attached to the armor was a purple cape, blowing in the wind. "Meet 'Imperial Soceress Alena'. I activate her effect. I can use her effect during your turn as well. I tribute 'Wildfire' and remove Avielle from play."
Alena creates brings Wildfire before her and makes a black flaming vortex. That consumes Avielle. 'Unless she has a response this is game is over' Andre thinks

Field: Alena, Quake, Shock
Hand: 1
S/T: 1

OOC: Message me if no response

[spoiler = Cards Used]
Imperial Sorceress Alena
[Spellcaster/8/DARK/2500/2000]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Rebirth of a Master".This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may Special Summon up to two"Magic Bullet" monsters from your deck or hand. You may tribute one monster, during either player's turn, and activate one of the following effects:
-Infliect 700 damage x the number of cards in your hand to your opponent.
-Return all monsters your opponent controls to their hand.
-Your opponent reveals their hand. Select one card. You opponent discards that card.
-This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle this turn and gains 500 ATK.
-Destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field
-Remove up to two cards on the field and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each one.
You can only activate this effect once per turn if it was during your opponent's turn.

Rebirth of the Master
[Spell/Quick-Play]
You can activate this card from your hand during your opponent's turn. You may only activate this card if you have a FIRE, a DARK, a WIND, a WATER, a LIGHT, and an EARTH "Magic Bullet" monster on the field or in the graveyard. Select one "Allied Sorceress Alena" on your side of the field. Return it to its owner's deck and Special Summon one "Imperial Sorceress Alena"

Magic Bullet Wildfire
[FIRE/1/Pyro/100/100]
okay seriously you should know its effect by now. Its kinda obvious

Magic Bullet Quake
[EARTH/Rock/1/100/100]
see Wildfire, I am getting lazy.

[/spoiler]

Archived