YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

Nevier then Grinned, then busted up laughing as her battle Phase suddenly ended and said as the card in her hand glowed [color=#8b4513]"I Activate the Quick-play Spell card to Chain to 'Imperial Order', 'Veil of the Scarlet Fate', With this, I can flip 2 of Avielle's Materials face-down to prohibit you from ending the battle phase for this turn using card effects!.." [/color]The Clouds above then turned blood red, Which allowed Avielle to completely disregard the 'Imperial Order' and continue on with his attack, striking Alice for the 2nd time, Lighting up another white fire as Avielle prepared to attack Alice again, and as he did with the Next Material, Nevier declared the attack on Alice again and a huge gale of with started to surround Alice and said [color=#8b4513]"What's the Matter Andre? You should be very desperate right about now..." [/color]Nevier giggled and said [color=#8b4513]"You're not dead yet little child, You still have one way out..."[/color]

LP: 3500
Hand: 0
Monsters: Avielle (ATK: 3000, 2 Face-down Materials)
Backrow: Xyz Cape

[spoiler=Cards used]
Veil of the Scarlet Fate
[Spell/Quickplay]
Flip 2 Xyz Materials on a "Avatar of the Crimson Fate - Avielle" facedown; Neither player can use card effects to end the Battle Phase this turn. When a Xyz Monster leaves the field while this card is in the Graveyard: Banish this card and 1 "Scarlet Pantheon" monster in the Graveyard; Draw 2 cards. [/spoiler]

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah, just one way. I activate Alice's effect, I will have her tribute herslef to remove both Xyz cape and Avielle from the game and inflict 2000 ponts of damage to you." Andre said. 'Andre you F***er' Alice telepathed as she disappeared, but with a vengence, she took both Avielle and Xyz cape with her in a black pool leading to a void below it. 'Now both of our fields are empty.' Andre thought. 'Not much neither of us can do.'
LP:8000
Hand:0
Field: nothing

OOC: isn;t your hand size 0?

(> gotten a bit used to typing 1 for hand XD <)

Nevier giggled as Avielle disappeared with the rest of the materials going into the void and her life points dropped to 1500 and said [color=#8b4513]"Thanks a bunch, That b*tch was making me quite angry with her presence for odd reason... But I activate the second effect of 'Veil of the Scarlet Fate', banishing it and 'Scarlet Pantheon - Zemaru' from my graveyard to draw 2 cards when an Xyz leaves the field... I play 1 Face-down Monster, and End my turn..."[/color] Nevier looked ahead with a clearer mind since Alice was off the field, however, The duel was not over yet, although Nevier applauded at Andre for defeating Avielle...

LP: 1500
Hand: 1
Monsters: 1 Face-down
Backrow: None

Lance watched as the dragon began to release its attack. He could still stop it and cause a replay, he could still win the duel, but Ace had done a good and deserved another win. Besides, that moment was when Lance noticed the cameras on the walls of the duel dome. Odds were that KaibaCorp had saw everything and released the amazing return of Lance Riley to the press. He needed to get out of there, fast. He shook his opponent's hand. "It was an amazing duel Ace," he replied before looking out the window, only to see the army of news networks on their way. "Dude, can you get me out of this place quick? Trust me, it's a long story you probably don't even wanna hear."

(OOC: Earlier you destroyed Alinso with that one dragon monster and I let that pass. Next time, I'm gonna remind you that due to Last Utopia that can't work.)

"During you End Phase I activate the effect of 'Imperial Order' in my graveyard. By removing it I can Special Summon up to two 'Magic Bullet' monsters from my grave. I choose to 'Magic Bullet' Abyss." the two familar spheres appeared on the field. "Now it is my turn" Andre waited to draw. 'So Alena, you return to me.' he thought. "I draw and Summon Alena back to the field, in her Allied Soceress form of course. Now I overlay, my two Abysses, to Special Summon 'Magic Bullet PerfectDark'" The monster appeared and took the form of a little demon coming out of a small black sphere. "I activate Alena's effect. I tribute PerfectDark to remove one monster on the field." Just as the little demon was about to disappear, the tribute circle around him disappeared. "I activate PerfectDark's effect. If he is about to be tributed for an effect, I can detach an Xyz material instead." Alena grabbed a part of teh sphere and threw it at the face-down, banishing it from play. "Now Alena, finish the duel. Attack her directly."

[spoiler Cards Used]
Magic Bullet PerfectDark
[DARK/1/Xyz/Fiend/1000/1000]
2 level 1 DARK monsters

If this card is about to be tributed to activate the effect of a monster, you may detach an Xyz material instead.
[/spoiler]

Nevier's Life points had dropped to 0 after such a long battle, however, she just giggled and said [color=#8b4513]"That was quite a fun game... but..." [/color]she held her head low,, in pain and said [color=#8b4513]"This discussion is not for the prying ears of others... especially since I recognize a few of them... Let us retire to a place of my choice..." [/color]After Clearing her field of cards, She turned on her Duel Disk's RMF and proceeded to Summon Yata again. With Yata Materialized, she grabbed Andre and pulled him into Yata's Cloak while entering herself, which then Yata then disappeared into a ball of darkness...

On top of some nearby building, Yata Reappeared with Nevier dragging Andre out of Yata's cloak, she then told Andre [color=#8b4513]"Andre... As we dueled, a memory came back to me, however, despite it involving Team Death... I doubt it would be of use to you... would you like to hear it?"[/color]

Andre deactivated his duel disk as well. "You never know, it may be helpful to me later." Andre said. "Besides, maybe I can fill in some blanks for you. I know quite a lot about them." He nodded his head to signal to Nevier that she may start his story. 'Alice was messing with her head somehow during the duel. Alena seemed to spark some kind of trigger too. Perhaps Nevier has regressed memories. Something her subconsiocious is blocking from her.' he thought. Both Alena and Alice appeared beside Andre for the first time in a while. Both waiting for Nevier to begin her story.

Nevier then looked at Andre and told him [color=#8b4513]"Right after I had quit Team Death, A member of Team Death tried to talk sense into me and get me to return... but I plain old refused until someone had beaten me in a duel... so... We dueled... He brought out his Death Card in an attempt to deplete my Life points..." [/color]Yata looked at Nevier as she had Nodded to take both Andre and Nevier in his cape to take them somewhere South of Elementa town that was not in 719 SpiritCaller Street, but in fact, it was a place where she remembered that an old Team Death Hideout was, however, all there was in that area was rubble of a somewhat large building, Nevier then continued as Yata got Nevier and Andre out of his cape [color=#8b4513]"My Life points was at 800, and I was panicked... I did not know what to do... So I disobeyed my own vow to Yata... The Ultimate payback for using a crutch to Win... I had Summoned my most forbidden card of all and unsealed a power of which not even the combined might of all the Death cards can stand against..." [/color]Nevier then sighed as she looked at the ruined building [color=#8b4513]"and when I summoned her by taking his Death Card, He attempted to resist against her... but all he did was seal his own fate, causing him to turn to stone as the entire building collapsed from her own power..."[/color]...

Otohime glared at Ikuzachi and yelled back, "Don't yell at him!" "Otohime, shush," Xander whispered, activating his duel disk and drawing five cards. "I'll start out by activating the continuous spell, 'Stumbling'! Now whenever a monster is summoned, it is immediately changed to Defense Position! Next I summon my Sangan," he said as a furry brown thing appeared in front of him. "Now, since 'Stumbling' is in effect, he is changed to defense mode." Sangan crossed its arms and fell to its knees. "Finally, I'll place two cards face-down and end my turn," he said, placing two cards into the Spell and Trap card zone.

Xander and Tanzo's combined LP: 8000
No. of cards in Xander's hand: 2

Andre nodded and listened very intently. "I see, that might explain why Alice felt something from you." Andre noticed a little bit of confusion from Nevier when he made his last comment. "Whoops, you don't her history yet." Andre said. "I'll explain as brief as possible. Alice is basically a former Death Card, so to speak. Alena removed the duel spirit of Alice from the orginal card and, using Kaiba corp tech, we placed her in another card. Alice was a Special case in which this was possible. Normally a duel spirit can't live without the Death Card body once placed in it, but Alice was an orginal Death Card who wanted to change. Most Death Cards don't want change back and would rather die." Andre paused for a brief moment to gather himself and coninued "She still has the occasional outburst where she can't control herself from lingering effects of being a Death card, she missing part of her self essentially. We were going to incinerate her orginal card, but someone stole it before we could." Andre stopped his monologue. "I digress." Andre glanced around his new surroundings. 'An old hideout huh? I should look around here later.' he thought. "Sorry for interupting, continue your story."

Ruga chuckles. [color=#800080]"Yes...They are... We really need to figure out how that creature allows Nevier to teleport..." [/color]He shrugs and walks to the elevator, going back to the first floor and out of the building. He begins walking off, following Paradox as he stares at his black flaming box. Paradox stops and looks at Ruga. [color=#daa520]"Will you stop looking at that thing? You're giving me the creeps... We both know you shouldn't even touch those cards. Last time didn't bode well for anyone." [/color]Ruga sighs and gently grips the collar on his neck. [color=#800080]"You're telling me... Anyway, keep going... I'm followng you, remember? Where are we going anyway?" [/color]Paradox ponders the question before walking off again. [color=#daa520]"Don't ask me. I'm just following any energy trails I can find."[/color] Ruga shakes his head and chuckles a bit. [color=#800080]"You are a rather useless guide, you know that?"[/color] Paradox growls a bit. [color=#daa520]"Shut up, Ruga. And seriously, put that stupid box away! It contains nothing good!"[/color] Ruga nods and pockets the box again as they walk.

Nevier then said lowly, [color=#8b4513]"Avielle is sorta the same way as my other card, Capable of killing people that lose the duel because of him, except unlike the other one... who I dare not speak her name... Avielle is a gamble, depending on how his mood is... and there is also the chance that Avielle would not kill you due to the number of people around us... or how much fun he had...." [/color]Nevier then sighed as she then continued [color=#8b4513]"That is the reason why that I say that 'Death cards are for Wussies'..."[/color] Nevier then took a lighter tone of voice as she conveyed a message [color=#8b4513]"I almost forgot... Yata told me that Avielle Congratulates you... not only you were the second person to survive against him for more than a turn, Enough to let you live, fortunately, but you also went as far as to actually defeat him during the duel... You actually have a lot of potential, but you rely too much on a single card to utilize that potential properly..."[/color]...

"Well then. I'll take the next move. Draw! I'll activate the Spell Card 'Card Trader, once per turn I can shuffle a card from my hand into my deck and draw 1 card. I'll do so." Ikuzachi shuffled his deck and draw a card as he finished talking. "Now, I'll summon Dark Tinker. Because of Stumbling, she's put into defence mode. I'll end my turn with 2 face-downs." Ikuzachi stated, ending his turn.

Hand: 2
LP: 8000

"Trust me, you have begun to see the true potential." Andre braggged for a moment. True enough he only used his two duel spirits plus the Magic Bullets in his duel, but he had other tricks up his sleeve. "You have only seen two of the Allied Spellcasters, there are still four more." Andre felt the need to elaborate a little. "Each Spellcaster represents an element similar to the MB (Magic Bullets). Alena is LIGHT, Alice is DARK. The other four represent the natural elements of the earth. They don't have Imperial Forms becuase of this, but you get my point." Andre finished up his quick-overview of his sub-type. That reminds me, I gave you one of them earlier when we met in the park. I would like it back now. He may not be a spirit, but I would like Shawn back."

Ruga looks over and clenches his head. [color=#800080]"You know what? You guys can go to the underworld. I know what you're gonna do. You're gonna play nice with me until I turn my back or become useless in your eyes, then you're gonna stab me in the back and get rid of me!"[/color] He pushes a hidden button on his Duel Disk and it spins rapidly as he attaches it to his arm. [color=#800080]"And I will not stand by for that!" [/color]Paradox looks up at Ruga and shakes his head slowly. [color=#800080]"Though now is not a good time for a conflict... Not with you..." [/color]Ruga backs up a bit and removes a small purple sphere from his pocket, slamming it on the ground. It causes black and white smoke to cover the area and Ruga runs off with his dragon besides him. [color=#daa520]"Well, sir...I guess we are truly solo...at least for the moment... Shall I...?"[/color] Ruga nods slightly and cuts paradox off. [color=#800080]"Do it..."[/color] Paradox closes his eyes and takes the lead, flying off with Ruga close behind.

Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"Oh..." [/color]to which she took out the card that he gave to her earlier and gave it back to Andre, but then realized something, She cleared the field on her Sword/duel disk and asked [color=#8b4513]"Do you mind that I borrow Alena for a moment? There is something I would like to confirm with her..." [/color]Nevier held up her Duel disk to allow Andre to place Alena on Nevier's Duel Disk. Nevier actually wanted to confirm her suspicions as to why she recognized her energy and actually wanted to protect her during that duel...

Sakura:

A mysterious girl is walking to the direction of the Spiritcaller Street.
"Hmm.. So this is where the hideout of this Team Death is?" She whispered to herself.
The girl was 16 years old, but she didn't look scared at all.
Suddenly, she heard a noise.
She grabbed her duel disk, which looked like a scythe, and she putted her deck in it.
"Who is there?" She asked, without showing any sign of fear.

Just then, a woman in her late 20's walked over. Interestingly, her style more fitted a teenager than it did a woman. She looks at the girl before her and speaks up. [color=#b22222]"Now, now... This is no place for little girls. Go home and play with your dolls."[/color] On her arm rested her duel disk, which, in standby mode, looked like a simple diamond-shaped object with a ruby in the center. She looks over as a bipedal horse in native american clothing appears and looks the scythe-wielding girl over.[color=#000080] [/color][color=#006400]"Hmmmmmm... Something seems...off about her..." [/color]The woman laughs a bit.[color=#a52a2a] [/color][color=#b22222]"Oh really?"[/color] She looks back to Sakura and ponders. [color=#b22222]"Yes...there is... Who are you?"[/color]

Sakura starts to laugh.
"Me, a little girl? Don't make me laugh... Oops you just did."She said jokingly.
Suddenly, a big guy appeared behind Sakura, who was covered in dirt from the swamp, wearing a shovel in one hand.
The feeling in the alley felt even worse, and fog appeared.
"My name is Sakura. I saw alot of you Team Death guys at tournaments, and you guys seem to look... cool." She said with a friendly tone.
Sakura still didn't look scared, and instead was smiling. "And, assuming you can see Duel Spirits, this guy behind me is Yorick, The Gravedigger." She said.
Suddenly, the big thing behind Sakura started to talk.
"Hmm, so you guys are team death... Well, if some people know something about death, its gotta be me and Sakura." He said, with such a loud and low voice, that would scare off most humans.
Sakura laughed, but in a friendly way.
"So, we got a duel or not?"She asked to the woman.

OOC: Forgot to make my decklist, and i have to sleep now.

OOC: Oh. Okay then... ^^;

The woman laughs and pushes a button on her duel disk. The ruby glows and a single yellow square with the left and right sides having a dark blue extension and a monster slot on it jets out theback, It separates and the rest of the duel zones appear as the square basically unfolds to make the duel disk look like a shield of some sort. [color=#b22222]"You got a fire in you. I am interested, so let's see what you can do..." [/color]She smirks as the horse disappears and her deck appears in the deck slot. She looks at Sakura and nods slowly. [color=#b22222]"Since I am feeling generous, you can have the first move."[/color]

'I never said yes', but it was too late. Nevier already took his card and out it on her duel disk. 'Wonder what is so different about her summoning it as to me.' Andre's question was soon answered when Alena came out. She appeared with her usual majestic aura around her, but something was different about her. It was like she was actualy there. "I see, you have one of those duel disks." Andre said. 'Perhaps Nevier can help me more than I thought.'

After a while of running, Ruga and Paradox stopped and Ruga breathed heavily. [color=#800080]"For crying out loud, Paradox...how long does i take you to get a lock... I mean, it never took this long...especially when it's someone you've locked on before..."[/color] The dragon looks over and sighs. [color=#daa520]"Well, excuse me Ruga, but this is harder than you think! Especially wit-okay, I got them.[/color]" Ruga chuckles.[color=#daa520] [/color][color=#800080]"There we go...now, let's set off again before someone we don't want around finds us..."[/color] Paradox nods adn takes the lead again, slower this time to be sure he follows the trail to where Andre and Nevier were. While they walked, Ruga once again took out his flaming black box and stared at it. [color=#800080][i]Why am I suddenly so tempted when you three haven't uttered a word for months...? What was with that energy...? I need questions answered...and some help...choosing to be a lone wolf was a terrible idea...I can't even imagine how she has done it for so long...I doubt I will make it far...[/i][/color]

[color=#B22222]"Stumbling? Tch, what a useless and troublesome card." [/color][color=#000000]Tanzo was irritated by the fact that his partner played a card which went against his dueling style of OTK-ing the opponent as quickly as possible. [/color][color=#B22222]"Hrmph, no matter. My turn, draw." [/color][color=#000000]Instead of adding the card he just drew to his hand, Tanzo placed it on the field without even looking at what it is. [/color][color=#B22222]"Chaining to the action of my draw, I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to kill this wretched Stumbling!" [/color][color="#000000"]A small thunder emerged from the sky and hit a hologram of Stumbling, crushing it and turning it to dust. [/color][color=#B22222]"Now that that's out of the way, I can easily tear this duel to pieces. The effect of my Fabled Deity Creiss in my hand activates. By discarding The Fabled Cerburrel and Fabled Deity Curisuno, I can special summon it to my side of the field." [/color][color=#000000]A large crystalline object appears on Tanzo's field before shattering, revealing a demon covered in diamonds. [/color][color=#B22222]"Watch closely. The effect of my The Fabled Cerburrel and Fabled Deity Curisuno activates at the same time. Cerburrel is Special Summoned to my field and Curisuno adds a Fabled Monster, which in this case, is The Fabled Ganashia." [/color][color=#000000]A three-headed red puppy appears on Tanzo's field beside the demon. [/color][color=#B22222]"Also, Curisuno's second effect still goes. I discard Ganashia as the cost for using his effect, but Ganashia is special summoned to my field." [/color][color=#000000]After 4 cards has amassed on Tanzo's field, he let open a wicked smile in sign that he will crush his opponent completely [/color][color=#b22222]"I set one card in my hand and normal summon another Fabled Cerburrel." [/color][color=#000000]Another three headed cute dog appears on Tanzo's field beside the Sangan his partner used. [/color][color=#b22222]"I tune the level 3 Fabled Ganashia and the Level 2 Fabled Cerburrel to synchro summon Fabled Deity Reigion!" [/color][color=#000000]The three headed dog and the elephant flew up to the sky before coming down as a masked demon with wings twice his size, surrounded by 2 smaller devils. [/color][color=#b22222]"Reigion's effect activates. If he is Synchro Summoned while I have no cards in my hand, my opponent sends two random cards from their hand to the graveyard. Now, off you go, your two remaining cards, Mr. Team Death." [/color][color=#000000]Upon Tanzo's command, the demon threw the smaller devils at Ikuzachi's hand, stealing the cards and sending them to the Graveyard. [/color][color=#b22222]"As for my last trick, I use Creiss' next effect. I send another Curisuno from my deck to my graveyard to reduce it's level to 5. Now, by using Creiss, Sangan and Cerburrel, I synchro summon Fabled Deity Revias. Now, what will you do?" [/color]

[color=#000000]Against 2 Synchro Monsters, what could Ikuzachi do to stop the upcoming onslaught?[/color]

[color=#000000]OOC: Stopping here because I'm lazy.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Custom Cards used][/color]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/29408-Toyo-tan/card/29569-Fabled_Deity/114818-Fabled_Deity_Curisuno][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/114818.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/29408-Toyo-tan/card/29569-Fabled_Deity/114820-Fabled_Deity_Creiss][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/114820.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/29408-Toyo-tan/card/29569-Fabled_Deity/115361-Fabled_Deity_Reigion][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/115361.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://yugico.com/user/29408-Toyo-tan/card/29569-Fabled_Deity/115365-Fabled_Deity_Revias][IMG]http://yugico.com/customcard/115365.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Stats]
LP:8000
Field: Reigion, Ravias, 3 F/D
Grave: Cerburrel X2, Curisuno X2, Stumbling, MST
Banish: Creiss, Ganashia
Hand: 0
[/spoiler]

Archived