YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

I turn around, not surprised that Lance asked that question. Most of the time, when I have a duel, there is someone watching me. "I have a way. Just follow." I said as the locked doors reopened. I put in a secret key into a hidden keypad, and some hidden doors opened. The secret elevator brought us down to the back door. "Well, there you go..I'll see you again, Lance. And when I do, you won't get as many lucky moves on me!" I said as I waved goodbye. My Duel Disk went on standby. I took out the deck, and placed it back in the box attached to my belt. Emerald Dragon flew in behind me.

"Emerald, Great Duel out there!" I said as I saw him turn around and fly back to me.

"[i][color=#008000]Yeah, that was a great combo you did with me at the end. You need to find a way to make cards that don't drain as many life points.[/color][/i]" Emerald Dragon said as he turned his head around. "[i][color=#008000]We need to go before any people see us[/color][/i]."

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"And you'll realize," Lance said as he ran out the back door, "that luck doesn't matter at all!" Not taking a second to look behind him, he made a mad dash to find the quickest way home. That's when he saw some dusty, old, abandoned street right in his way. In most cases, he might have not gone down this street, but he needed to get home before the paparazzi found out where he lived. All he saw from the street name was 719. He couldn't help but have many thoughts go through his head. A lot of duelists would know he threw the duel. Heck, he had seen his next two cards, and they were trouble. It didn't matter, at least not yet.

In his sprint through the supposedly abandoned street, he did almost run into the younger one of two ladies trying to duel. "Sorry, m'am!" He called back, keeping his pace at a reliable speed. He could almost see the turn he could make to get to his house. He could make it, he knew it. After getting off the street, he continued the dash to his house. If nothing stopped him, he would make it home before the media.

Nevier smiled as she placed 2 of her fingers on Alena's face, allowing her to feel the energy within her, before Alena could attempt to bat her hand away, Nevier pulled her hand back and said [color=#8b4513]"My my... it seems that Fate has guided me to you two... Andre, Your Sister was one of my few friends I had... I had to have a look at her to actually confirm whether it was actually your Sister..." [/color]That was when that Andre noted about her sword being able to actually summon monsters, to which she responded [color=#8b4513]"Not only that, but I have 2 extra features on it... The ability to toggle that feature, Which I promptly call 'The RMF'... and not only that..."[/color] Nevier gave Alena's card back to Andre before Summoning out a Girl, only this one had miniature wings and a long black tail with a goth-loli dress and blonde hair, She held a Scarlet sword in her hand, Nevier muttered a question with Andre only hearing the word 'Aeklyn', Which Nevier and Aeklyn started to spar after the girl nodded, it was actually a sword fight where Nevier easily defeated Aeklyn with just a swing of her sword/Duel-disk, which she then said to Andre [color=#8b4513]"This Duel Disk was actually Specifically built to fight against Team Death's ability to actually summon monsters after I learned how to put the RMF Feature put into a Duel Disk... courtesy of my time in Team Death itself..." [/color]however, Nevier had to place another card down on her duel disk, Summoning an Angel that wore Cybernetic clothing, who then Revived Aeklyn and healed her injuries...

'Hmph, nosy girl' Andre thought. 'She read Alena's mind and found out my past in an instance.' Andre tossled his hat. "Whether you knew my sister or not that doesn't mean anything. I actually have one last question for you. When Kaiba Corp was hacked, we traced the source back to an unknown computer.. when he found it, all evidence was gone. You seen to know everyone at Team Death fairly well. I have to ask, who hacked the Kaiba Corp Network?" Andre asked. 'I just hope, she doesn't say that she...'

Once they got close to the building, Ruga sits down, staring at his 'claws'. Paradox notices this and hops onto the bench. [color=#daa520]"Come on, Ruga. Cheer up."[/color] Ruga looks over at the dragon and shakes his head as he stares at his claws, which have tips stained dark red. [color=#800080]"What cause have I to feel glad? I've built my life on judgement and causing pain... I don't know those eyes in the bloodstained chrome... Now everything i've had and everything i've known have been thrown away..."[/color] He looks at the sky and leans back in bench.[color=#800080] "I've stroked the fire...seen more pain than you can know...the tears of the broken, have washed away my soul..."[/color] He clenches his fist and looks down at his claw as Paradox looks at Ruga worriedly. [color=#800080]"I try my best to block out the screams, but they're haunting me in my dreams..." [/color]Ruga stands and sneers. [color=#800080]"I'm sick of hurting! Sick of thinking it's all I do! I break those around me, those spared are very few..."[/color] He sighs and looks at the building. [color=#800080]"Though, I am about to change that..." [/color]Paradox smiles a bit and nods slowly. Ruga looks up towards the roof and ponders.[color=#800080] "Though...how will we get to the top...?"[/color]

When Andre asked about who hacked Kaibacorp, she simply giggled before explaining in a stern tone [color=#8b4513]"I joined after Kaibacorp was hacked, not before... and I did not ask... For all I know, Reaper could've hacked Kaibacorp... But I can tell you, When I first joined, The first thing I had to do was prepare to find a new Hideout..."[/color] Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"That reminds me... come with me please..." [/color]Nevier Summoned Yata again as he opened his cape as the Girl and the Angel also entered, followed by Nevier dragging Andre in... Yata then disappeared into a ball of darkness...

Yata reappeared at Nevier's hideout and forced everyone in the cape out, which Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"I'm thinking of Modifying your Duel Disk, Simply because you're a brother of a close friend I once had... A person that I also hold dear..."[/color]

Ruga and Paradox nod to each other and are about to try something to scale the building when the energy trails of Nevier and Andre once again move off. [color=#800080]"Oh for crying out loud... We'll never catch up. She's avoided us for who knows how long and knows how to keep losing us, even if it is temporally... Let's just go and relax somewhere for a while..."[/color] Paradox looks at Ruga and shakes his head. [color=#daa520]"You give up too easy, Ruga. Where is that fire from the old you?"[/color] [color=#800080]"Burned out. Come on."[/color] Ruga waves his hand and Paradox perches onto Ruga's shoulder again as he walks off. Just then, he got an idea. [color=#800080]"Wait...fire... Maybe we can get their attention...or someone's attention at least... But...we need to be careful..." [/color]Paradox glares and growls at Ruga.[color=#daa520] "No! You aren't going to do that!"[/color] [color=#800080]"Do we have any choice? It is highly unlikely someone that can be helpful will just randomly bump into us. We need to do something...I am willing to take the risks they bring with them..."[/color] Paradox sighs heavily and shakes his head. [color=#daa520]"You are crazy, Ruga..."[/color] [color=#800080]"What else is new?"[/color] Ruga takes his Duel Disk and activates it. He sighs as he pushes another button on it, causing the blades to flash bright red a couple times. He removes his black box and opens it. He removes four cards and looks at the three monsters. [color=#800080]"Now...let's use you... You seem to be the most...'tame' of the trio..."[/color] He puts three of the cards away and places a blue card onto the center Monster slot of his duel disk. A dark teal demon with a tan head poking from it's chest which was opened like a flower right under it's long neck which lead to another head that was more like a mask. It stared at Ruga as it emitted a pitch-black aura and spread it's long clawed arms which were attached to some red flaps. [color=#008080]"Finally had the gull to bring me out into the light, hm...? Need something that will attract attention of the good guys to you, hm...? Fine...it will be fun anyway..."[/color] The creature then goes off, destroying anything in the immediate area with it's large claws as Ruga sits down on the ground with Paradox, waiting.

When Nevier offered to modify his duel disk, he could just shrug. "Well, now you have intrigued me." Andre said. He removed his deck and put it in his pocket. He then took off his duel disk and flung it at Nevier. "When you are done it would be nice if you told me what you did to it." He found a nearby lounge chair and sat in it. Nevier looked at Andre's duel disk. Though it was standard, it had a black trim around it. It inner workings were much more sophicated. 'I don't Andre' Alice appears to him, 'I still don't trust her yet.'

"Hey, Dont run in small alleys like this!" She yelled.
Sakura activates her duel disk, which extends in front of her.
"A fire? Well, i am going to beat you.. or atleast give you one of the biggest thrills in your life, because you can't beat what you cannot destroy!"Sakura said, drawing 5 cards. She looked at the cards she just drew. "So we are becoming generous? This only means you are digging your own grave, sparing Yorick the hassle."She said, smiling as she drew her 6th card.
"Great, just what i needed... Spirits from beyond, let me use your power once again! I use Graveyard!" Sakura said, as she used a Field Spell Card.
"As long as this card remains face-up, i get a Death Counter whenever one of my monsters gets send to the Graveyard. I can tribute 12 counters to Special Summon Yorick!" She explained.
"Next, i set one monster card, and i use Dark World Dealings!" She said.
"I discard one Zombies, and then i get to draw another card."She said, with an evil look in her eyes.
"Next, i use another Dark World dealings!" She said once again.
One again, she did send Zombies to the graveyard.
"And once again, i use Dark World Dealings!"She repeated.
This time, she sent Zombie Medic to the graveyard, gaining 500 Life Points.
"This turn, 3 cards got sent to the graveyard. May i remind you of the effect of my zombies?"She said, laughing.
Suddenly, 2 zombies got Special Summoned in Face-Up Defense position in front of her.
"I end my turn... Use your next turn wise."She said with a calm tone.

LP:8500

Field:
//Face-Down/zombies f-up def/Zombies F-up Def
Graveyard/////
Graveyard:
3x Dark World Dealings
1x Zombie Medic
Deck: 42

[spoiler=Cards Used]
zombies:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nXljq.jpg[/img]
Effect:During the End Phase of the turn this card got send to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card in Defense Position.

Zombie Medic:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nXljq.jpg[/img]
Effect:When this card gets send to your Graveyard, increase your Life Points by 500.

Graveyard:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0s27h.jpg[/img]
Effect:Increase the ATK and DEF of Undead-Type monsters by 300.
Every time a monster(s) is send to the graveyard, place one Death Counter on this card. You can pay 12 Death Counters to Special Summon one "Yorick, The Gravedigger" from your Deck, Graveyard, or Hand. This card cannot be Negated or Destroyed.
[/spoiler]

Upon seeing the heroic like man (Lance) sprinting through the infamous 719 Spiritcaller Street barely noticed by others, a shadow lurked in the distance and intercepted his path. The figure wore a large black cape and a white mask with the Team Death emblem branded on it. The figure shook his head as his medium sized black hair jiggled.[b] [color=#696969]“Are you asking to be forgotten?”[/color][/b] The figure asked as he then gave a form of a mocking applauded.

As the clapping stopped, a murmer passed through Lance’s mind by the powers emitted from a dark aura covering the figure. Eventually, the jumbled murmer became clear. [b][color=#000000][i]‘Knowledge… Knowledge… Knowledge…’[/i] [/color][/b]on and on as the conversation truly began.

[color=#696969][b]“I watched your duel on the Skytop, you were definitely looking for attention. I doubt that much people will have missed it in Elementa Town, the town of ignorance. It all adds up,”[/b][/color] the man said as his voice deepened with hatred as he then paused again before replying as he opened his arms up and shrugged.

[color=#696969][b]“Where are my matters, my name is Sk-… I mean Truth, you shall address me as Truth…” [/b][/color]with a great pause the murmurs became more harsh and powerful with a fierce roar. [color=#696969][b]“I am not here to fight; I am here for knowledge,”[/b][/color]

Lance, unexpectedly, was approached by an odd man in a black cloak. Oddly, before he stopped, the word knowledge was repeated in his head, but it wasn't his own voice. He decided to shrug it off. Now, maybe he wouldn't have minded, but this guy was accusing Lance of obviously revealing himself. "Now look here," he replied to the man, "I didn't know there were cameras in there. I just wanted a fun duel. What knowledge do you want, I have stuff to pack and a town to move from."

Truth is what the man called himself. Odd nickname. Could he have been a member of those Team Death guys? No, that couldn't be right.

Nevier then caught the duel Disk, Which after a quick look, she then said [color=#8b4513]"Hmmm... It's going to be a bit difficult to add the RMF her-" [/color]She was interrupted by quaking, as if buildings are collapsing, however, She grinned as she said, [color=#8b4513]"That's gonna be a bit fun... Lets bring out my own Monster to attack that monster after I modify your disk..." [/color]She commanded The Girl, Now known to Andre as Aeklyn to forge a blade for the Duel Disk to be able to take down monsters that are Summoned, After a short while, Aeklyn finished the blade, which was an extremely light Blade that easily Mounted on a standard Duel Disk that matched the Duel Disk's colors, However, it was given to Nevier to modify, It was given a RMF Toggle as well a special Card Slot, a little larger than the standard Yugioh Card, but then again, Nevier Slid in one of her cards, which read 'Scarlet Pantheon - Daki' in the name and attached the Attachment to the Duel Disk. After a few Seconds, The Duel Disk Started to work, Attachment and all, Not to mention it was only like a half a pound heavier than without it. After that, She took off the Attachment and the Duel Disk Still worked, She then took out 'Daki' in the attachment and Inserting another card, one with only a circuit-board-like Texture with the code "2500-00-5-S-C5M-PCSU-OEI-ND", which the Attachment glowed an ominous light to match the duel disk before dimming down, She then said [color=#8b4513]"I'm gonna test this a bit" [/color]Before taking out a few cards in her deck, She turned on the Attachment's RMF before placing an unknown card on it, Which an Angel was successfully summoned, Despite it's 4000 DEF, She then reset the field and then placed Uoden, Which the RMF rejected, due to having 2800 ATK, She cleared her and summoned another unknown card, which was Successfully Summoned with the 2500 ATK and 0 DEF. She then cleared the field on the Duel Disk, turned off the RMF, then Detached the Attachment, giving both the Duel Disk and the Attachment to Andre, then explained the rules of his attachment [color=#8b4513]"This Attachment for your Duel Disk contains a part of the abilities my own Duel Disk has, The RMF Feature, and the Ability to Slay monsters summoned via an RMF feature. However, There is a bunch of rules for this attachment, but Due to the 'ND' part of the code, They only are enforced outside of a duel. Your Maximum Original ATK that you can summon using the RMF feature of the Attachment is 2500... in addition, That is also the max ATK of the monsters you can Slay with the attachment... It will not care about the DEF of the monsters. You can use Spells to boost your monsters, except Field Spells, but you cannot have more than 5 cards total using the RMF, and you cannot boost a monster past 5000 ATK using card effects." [/color]She then explained to Andre about the Letter parts of the Rules of the Attachment (Which is the RMF will activate Automatically if it senses an RMF signal within a 5 mile Radius, The fact that he cannot summon or slay monsters that are passively unaffected by card effects, and the fact that the cards he has when summoning them outside of the duel cannot be removed from the field with their own effects), It was a lengthy explanation, but it was worth listening to...

Reina smiles at the sudden field before her. [color=#b22222]"Oh, this will be much more fun than I thought~!" [/color]She draws another card and looks at her hand. [color=#b22222]"Oh~! It's already time to be sinful! I discard three cards from my hand to Special Summon Sin Spirit - Greedy Avaritia![/color]" She takes half of her hand and sends it to the Graveyard and a frog with a corn pipe and a cane appears. [color=#b22222]"During this turn, Avaritia is unable to be destroyed or removed from the field. Now I play Poison Fangs! Whenever a Beast-Type Monster deals damage to you, you will take an extra 500. I set a card face-down and i'll just end my turn, since attacking those rotting carcasses would be a waste."[/color]

Monsters: Sin Spirit - Greedy Avaritia
S/T: Poison Fangs + 1 face-down
Hand: 0

[spoiler=Cards Used][img]http://i.imgur.com/rOrl9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070729143137/yugioh/images/5/59/PoisonFangsDR3-EN-C-UE.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Ruga and Paradox look around and sigh at the destruction the Fiend was causing. [color=#800080]"Maybe we should have told him to NOT kill anyone...or break any buildings..."[/color] [color=#daa520]"You think?! Get rid of him!"[/color] Ruga nods and places his hand on the Ritual Monster's card. He hesitated a bit, but pulled him off and hit the secret button again. The duel disk flashes again before the Fiend disappears.[color=#800080] "Maybe I should have listened to you...I always need to listen to you..."[/color] [color=#daa520]"Now you realize that..."[/color]

From listening to Lance, Truth paused analysing the data he had received. [color=#696969][b]“Dueling, the language of both knowledge and ignorance battle each other, duelling is war... You being tricked was the evidence to my statement that you needed,”[/b][/color] Truth responded calm and emotionlessly as he then continued deeper to answer Lance’s question.[color=#696969][b] “I now have enough knowledge for now; I have seen the record of your recent duel. If you need to go, then I am not here to stop you from escaping from those vermin. BUT…”[/b][/color] his voice trailed on as he clicked his fingers as the repetitive demonic voice stopped and silence returned to the streets once again.

[color=#696969][b]“If you interfere with something outside your own comprehension of fate and knowledge, then dicey things might happen… IE, do not resist the revolution [i]old champion[/i] and let it happen for the good of mankind, or you will fall with the tyrannical ignorance known as Kaiba Corp,”[/b][/color]

After a brief pause, Truth stared at Lance.[color=#696969][b] “That is all [i]old champion[/i], just a warning. Unless you have some questions that you wish to receive from?” [/b][/color]he finished off waiting for the response of Lance. [color=#696969][b]“If not, we will take an exit, since it is ideal to do that as soon as possible,”[/b][/color]

"I believe I'll be on my way," Lance replied to Truth, "but remember this. I am not just an outdated product to be thrown away, and I don't believe in fate, only coincidence." He gained his stance once again and began to run in the direction of his house. No paparazzo in sight. It was only ten minutes after he had barricaded himself inside and was in the middle of packing that he heard the sounds of the oncoming media outside. It was too late. They knew where he lived and they weren't gonna leave until they got their answers.

Obviously, this commotion would attract those fans of his among many of the most popular duelists in the world. And he couldn't even step outside.

[color=#696969][b]“Very well, farewell for now but knowledge never hides,”[/b][/color] Truth muttered as he reluctantly stood there as Lance ran in the direction that he previously ambushed him to escape from the paparazzi. As Lance was out of sight, Truth resumed onto his work as he was intentionally heading back to base at 719 Spiritcaller Street and resume to do research with his experiments to test how affective the newly designed equipment are against people.

As Truth was close to reaching the base, he saw the duel between two women (Reina & Sakura). Because he recognised Reina and not the other lady, he assumed it was another test for the unknown girl to join Team Death if worthy enough. Because he was finished earlier than expected, he decided to watch the duel from a distance and reveal himself once the conclusion has begun (If they haven’t seen him anyway).

Sakura starts to laugh.
"Playing defensive hmm? Bad luck, that won't do it... "She said, while laughing sadistically.
She drew another card, as a wide smile appeared on her face.
"Just what i was hoping for..."She said.
Sakura yells to her Face-Down.
"Hellhound, show your true powers!"She yelled, while her card flipped face-up.
"Hellhound uses his effect on himself, do you counter, or am i able to continue?"She asked with a now more friendly sounding voice.

[spoiler=Hellhound]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ccxlU.jpg[/img]
Flip: Select 1 card: Destroy it. Mill 5 cards, and then draw 2 cards.
[/spoiler]

Reina looks at the new monster and giggles a bit. [color=#b22222]"What a cute little evil puppy dog~!" [/color]She giggles again and nods slowly. [color=#b22222]"I am unable to do anything as of yet. You may go on."[/color] She looks at Avaritia, wondering what this girl can do. [color=#b22222][i]A 2450 attack death frog in her face on my first turn and she is unphased by it... What is she thinking...? Then again, she has no idea about the Sin Spirits being a majority of my death card arsenal... And there is no need to tell her, anyway...[/i][/color]

"Okay, I get it, I GET IT!!" Andre said. He took the duel disk away from Nevier. He noticed the blade. "This really won't work for be blending in with the crowd, mind removing it." He handed it back to Nevier, who removed from the duel disk. "I don't need a weapon. I fought Death cards without the IFM before, I should be fine. This is to merely allow me to be more efficient at my work." Andre put the duel disk back on. "I'll keep in touch with you." he places a blank card on the table. "This card will allow you to contact me when you need to. Just place it on any duel disk and you will get an audio conversation with me when I am avaliable." Andre stepped out of Nevier's hideout. 'I heard rumbling earlier, but to honest I should go report my findings to Kaiba though.' Andre decided that it would be best to leave it be for now. 'Both Alice and Alena are exhausted from my duel with Nevier. With 1/3 of my team out, now isn't the time to seek such an opponent.' He walked down the nearest street to try and find his bearings.

"Well, my Hellhound kills himself off, gaining me my 4th Death Token."She said with a cool sounding voice.
"Next, i have to mill 5 cards."She said.
She milled Yorick, The Gravedigger, Mistress of Blood, Hunter of the Night, Eterna, The Bloodmistress and another Zombie Medic.
"Well, this adds me 5 Death tokens, giving me a total of 9 Death tokens, and i gain another 500 life points."She said.
"Now, i draw 2 cards, and i summon Skeleton Necromancer in attack mode."She said, placing another monster on the field.
"Do you chain?"She asked once again.
"Im gonna crush her big time.. haha."She thought.

Hand:4
Field:Zombies,Zombies, Skeleton Necromancer
Graveyard:
[spoiler=Graveyard]
Yorick, The Gravedigger
Mistress of Blood
Hunter of the Night
Eterna, The Bloodmistress
Zombie Medic
Zombie Medic
Dark World Dealings
Dark World Dealings
Dark World Dealings
[/spoiler]
Deck:34

Cards Used:
[spoiler=Cards Used]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Hf5YJ.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c2Rbr.jpg[/img]
Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Graveyard". This card is unaffected by Spell Cards, Trap Cards and the Effects of monsters other then Undead Monsters. Once per turn, you can Special Summon one Level 6 or lower Undead Monster from your graveyard, OR you can target 1 monster in your opponents graveyard: Pay life points equal to the target monsters level x100 and Special Summon it on your side of the field. Any cards effected by this effect will go to your grave instead.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/2TOKz.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8XRMc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oTus5.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Rael walks out of his new house at 777 SpiritCaller Street. He was new here, a foreigner, and he had come to the land of Dueling for, obviously, dueling, and to escape problems at home. Just a bit down the street, he saw familiar flashy lights.
"Is that... a Duel?" said Rael.
"It does appear to be," said the Prince, Rael's Spirit Partner. "I suppose you want to go watch?"
"Wow, people duel everywhere here! They even duel in the street!" exclaimed Rael. "There must be tons of Duelists and bound to be a few good ones, too!" He strode down the street to watch.
It was a duel between a girl and a woman. The girl looked to be slightly younger than Rael, probably fifteen or sixteen. Rael personally thought she was some goth, dressed in a black skirt. The woman had silver hair, rather unusual, and flashy clothing. The girl used zombies, which added to Rael's conviction that she was some goth, who's effects mostly activated in the graveyard, as far as he could tell. The woman seemed to use ominous animal demons. Rael got very a bad feeling from the demon.
"That card... is evil... I can feel it..." said the Prince. "The power of it is even beyond the powers that once banished me. It goes beyond banishing... more like... completely erasing from [i]existence[/i]... these are not good people to tangle with."
"She... must be from Team Death! I heard it on the news, a group of people who's cards completely erase other cards from existence! She is part of a criminal organization intent on taking over KaibaCorp!" whispered Rael.
"Horrible," said the Prince. "Completely contemptible. A duelist's cards are a part of their [i]soul[/i]. It goes against the code of dueling to remove them."

Reina ponders as she watches the proceedings. [color=#b22222]"Is this what you really have to offer? You seem to be acting like a traditional Zombie duelist... What a shame... But you may proceed..." [/color]She looks to her left and right, giggling a bit as Avaritia brings out a stump and sits on it. There was no effect going off, no cards were played, nor did the frog switch modes. The stump just appeared to act as a chair for the frog as it was obviously had issues walking due to it needing that cane. Reina moves her empty hand over and runs her hair through her fingers while she waits.

--- When Nevier "removed" the blade ---

Nevier then replied to Andre, saying [color=#8b4513]"You can actually put it on and take it off at will, and it's also collapsible..." [/color]Which She demonstrated after putting on his Duel Disk with the attachment by clenching her fist, Collapsing the blade into the Duel Disk and making it look exactly like the Duel Disk it was before it was modified. Which she gave it back to Andre, but then she said in a neutral tone [color=#8b4513]"Of course, You could always give it to your boss and have the research team of KaibaCorp learn more of this Technology, Allowing them to fight my old group of Wussy Friends a bit better..."[/color] She giggled as she referred Team Death as a bunch of Wussies again...

--- Present ---

After Andre had left, She decided to clear her field of any cards she had, with the Exception of Yata, but then again She had almost forgotten something. She walked into Yata's Cloak again and Yata Disappeared...

Andre eventually reached the Kaiba Corp building. He entered the building and pressed the button to call for the elevator. The elevator arrived soon after he called for it. He walked in and pressed the button to the 47th floor. The elevator starts to move and arrives and the 47th floor. He swipes his card and the door opens to the security level of Kaiba Corp. "Hey, Andre! Over here." a person yelled to him. "Hey Mike, anything new?" Andre says. "Yeah, we got some activity on Spirit Street. Two people are dueling" says Mike. "Hm?!" Andre walks into a slighty dimmed room with a giant tv with several smaller tvs all round the room. He peers over to one of the smaller ones to see a young girl dueling an older women. 'I think I can assume that the elder women is member of team death, but the younger one,... no, they're dueling too casually, they're both potential members.' "Mike, run a back-round check-on both particpants." Andre orders. "Already done and waiting on your desk." Mike responds. "Thanks."

Andre enters his office and locks his door. His office is relativitly large and has a large window that overlooks most of the city. He pulls down the shades and opens a nearby closet. He changes his clothes to more work, related. He wears a black blazer with a partially unbuttoned collared shirt. He slips into a pair of tan knakis and puts his fedora on a nearby rack. He re-opens his shades and flips on a radio near his desk. He changes it to his favorite music and starts working. 'Let's see, the little girl first name is Sakura huh....'

Security Man:

"Sir!" I yelled as I went to Seto Kaiba's office.

"What?"

"It appears there's a fire in the 2nd floor!"

"Well don't just stand there, Turn on the sprinklers!"

"Right away, sir." I walked back to my office, then turned on the alarm in the 2nd floor. Water sprayed from the roof of the duel room as it put the flames out.

"Wait, is that a kid? Ugh, Security! Go down to the 2nd floor, get the kid, and bring him here." The cops rushed to the 2nd floor.

Seto Kaiba:

"So this is a Team Death duel disk, huh?" I asked one of my top spies.

"Yes, sir. In good condition too." He said as he pulled out the standard issue duel disk. It was Dark Red KaibaCorp disk completely modified with a chip inside that makes the monsters real. The KaibaCorp symbol was replaced with the Team Death symbol.

"Why am I not surprised that they copied my duel disk? Anyway, I want the scientists to find out more about this so called 'Chip', then, we'll make a copy of it inside an Academy Disk, and see if it works." I said as I pulled out the Black and Red metal chip.

"Yes, Sir. I'll notify the scientists." He said as the agent left my office.

Archived