YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

'Alena, I want to activate it. I know this is just a test for Nevier, but I feel we can't lose this. It's just something about her that makes you want to win.' Andre telepathed. 'Please let me activate it.' Alena shook her head. 'No, we can't.' she responded. 'Sorry, Alena, but I must' Andre blocked Alena form his mind for only the second time in his life. 'That's it' said another vioce deep inside him, 'activate it, make her suffer' it continued. 'She may no longer be have Team Death, but who knows what happens, maybe she just wants to kill you, you're too trusting' the voice said. 'Shut it Alice, I'm only using you for now.' Andre thought. 'Andre, that's cold, don't forget that I also comforted you during the loss of your sister' Alice said. 'Be quiet and listen for just this duel.'
Andre was still deep in thought. Maybe people didn't last as long against Nevier because she killed them. Who walks away from Team DEath alive, her stroy is too convient. Maybe Alice was right, and the thing Alena was sensing was the deep evil within Nevier. "I activate Allied through Darkness." he said slowly, yet calmly "By sending one 'Imperial Sorceress' back to my deck, I can summon 'Imperial Sorerecss Alice'"
Alena disappeared from the field and returned to Andre's deck. Andre could feel Alena's melacholy about what had just happened. 'Don't worry Alena, I won't let Alice control me this time' "I summon Imperial Sorceress Alice".
A Girl with grey hair descended onto the field. Her dark aura could be felt by those around, she gave off a vibe similar to those of the Death Cards, but stronger. Andre pressed his hand against his head, trying to keep himself from losing it. 'Calm down, I'm okay' Andre thought. "His body relaxed as he regained control of himself. 'For now Andre, I'll work with you, this girl piques my interest as well' Alice said. 'From you that would be a bad thing, but I take it for now' Andre thought. He could feel Alena relax within him. It seems she had calmed down. His mind refocused on teh convient story of Nevier's story. "Nevier... I find it highly unlikely that Team Death would just let you go. To be honest if I am the only one who lasted this long against, Avielle, it would mean the others most likely collasped form its intense Aura." Andre said. "What are you hiding?"

Field: Alice
S/T: 1
Hand: 0

OOC: I edited in this explantion as I feel I should mention that Alice is not a death card, she is... kind of an evil duel spirit
[spoiler Cards Used]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/15Ni1.jpg[/img]
Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Allied through Darkness". This card cannot be destroyed by card effects or as a result of battle. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you may tribute one monster to activate one of the following effects:
-Remove two cards from play. Inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent for each one removed.
-Increase this card's ATK by 1000.
-Destroy all Spell and Traps cards on the field.
If activated, none of these effects may be negated.

Allied Through Darkness
[Spell/Quick-play]
Your opponent cannot activate any Spells, Traps, or Monster Effects in response to this card if activated during the Battle Phase. Send one "Imperial Sorceress" monster back to the owner's deck and Special Summon one level "Imperial Sorceress Alice" monster from your deck. When your opponent declares a direct attack, you may remove this card from the graveyard to Special Summon one "Allied Soceress" monster from your deck.
[/spoiler]

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xander gave him a cold laugh. "Yeah, as if," he growled. "I've got my own reasons for avoiding Team Death," Otohime stood proudly on Xander's shoulder, proud of her partner. "And I'm not playing a hero. I'm doing this for my own reasons." Xander gave Ikuzachi a cold smile. "I highly doubt that you could kill me. I've managed to survive on my own for years, I doubt you could bring me down, but if you're looking for a duel, you've found the right person," he said coldly, placing his "Barbarian" disk on his arm.

Xander gave Sander a cold laugh. "First off, don't call me boy. I may be short, but I'll have you know that I'm fifteen years old..." then he whispered to his card spirit, "Right, Otohime?" Otohime thought for a second. "Yes." "Yeah, fifteen. Anyway, if you want to duel, just be ready for the horrors," he smiled coldly. "But a duel should be fun. My deck needs a workout," he said, placing his deck into the deck zone of his duel disk.

"I don't recommend it," Xander said. "You don't seem to be that much older than me." Xander glared at Sander, then said coldly, "You can't see her? Too bad," he said with a cold smile. "Guess some people can't see spirits. Guess you'll have to go without knowing." He laughed coldly. "For now." "Xander, he really can't see me?" Otohime whispered into his ear. Xander shook his head and whispered back, "Guess not." Otohime laughed. "Oh, this will be fun," she said.

Ruga watches the duel continue, then shivers a bit as Alice came out. [color=#800080]"That feels...strangely familiar..." [/color]He clenches his head and closes his eyes as he leans on the wall. Paradox looks over and sighs a bit. [color=#daa520]"Oh boy...here we go..." [/color]Ruga breathes deeply as he keeps his hand to his head and begins mumbling to himself incoherently. He reaches into his pocket and removes a black box with a purple flame design on it. He opens his eyes and stares at it. [color=#800080]"Now I remember... I am not going to use you... Not anytime soon, at least..." [/color]He sighs and puts the box back into his pocket as Paradox moves onto his head. [color=#daa520]"Where do you think this duel is heading...?"[/color]

"A spirit? Maybe thats why...." He said, grabbing the top card of his deck.
Suddenly, a bright light shined in his eyes, and his duel spirit, Ultimate Ninja, appeared right next to him.
"Reporting for duty." The Spirit said.
"Wait a second... you are real? How is this possible?" He asked, looking at the spirit next to him.
"We are called Duel Spirits, most duelist have one. Here, i can show you the one of him."Ultimate Ninja said.
Sander blinked his eyes, and suddenly he saw something standing next to the guy.
"Boy... i believe there is something next to you!" He said, pointing next to Xander.

Xander laughed slightly. "Now you've figured it out. Yes, I was speaking to my card spirit," he said. "Otohime." he laughed. "Yes, it's Otohime." "Hello," his duel spirit said, laughing a little. "Yes, I'm Xander's duel spirit, Otohime. Your spirit must be powerful if he enabled you to see me. Most spirits can't do that," she said. "But if you are looking for a duel, you're in for a treat!" she giggled. "It takes a lot to stop us. We don't rely on attack power," "Otohime! Don't give away too much," Xander said. "Why? It'll be hard to beat us, anyway," Otohime laughed.

"Hmm.. Otohime huh? Nice to meet you... and you are Xander.. Sounds a bit like my name, which is Sander."Sander said.
"If i am out on the field, don't be suprised if you don't get to see the daylight..." Ultimate Ninja said.
"My name is Ultimate Ninja, im one of the Okinawa Ninja's." He said.

"Charmed," Otohime said curtly. "Nice to meet you," Xander said with a curt nod. Otohime laughed slightly at Ultimate Ninja's comment. "Well, don't be surprised if [i]you[/i] don't see daylight when I come out," she said. "Okinawa Ninjas..." Xander repeated. "I've heard of them. Powerful cards, very powerful." Otohime smiled eagerly. "I can't wait to see them in action. But we can stop them. It'll be hard for them to attack us when the strategy is set into action."

"Dont think you can resist. If you play too defensive, you get decked out or get pierced down. If you play too offensive, you won't win because we, Okinawa Ninja's, are masters of battle. Some cards can finish you in 8 turns, no matter what your defense is. Are you prepared for that? I already thought so." Ultimate ninja said, full of confidence.
"If you guys knew the true power of my deck, you wouldn't be standing here anymore... So i guess it is your first time against Okinawa Ninja's."Sander said, Smiling

"Oh, we're not that defensive," Otohime said. "By the time it's in action, [i]you'll [/i]be put on the defensive. Takes a lot to take us out." Xander smiled at his partner's confidence, and said, "By the time we're finished, you'll be practically powerless," he laughed. "We're not going to reveal our strategy, so you'll just have to wait." Otohime giggled. "We're not afraid," she teased. Xander spoke up, "It's our first time facing them, yes, but we've done our fair share of research. We're not some of the smartest for nothing," he gloated.

"Ha! I know your plans. You want me to Drain out Emerald Dragon's Def. Well, that's exactly what I'm going to do....to finish this Duel!" I laughed.

"I activate the spell card, MYSTICAL MONSTER TYPHOON! I can pay 3000 life points to destroy your facedown Monster!" My Life point meter went dangerously low, and the facedown monster burst into flames.

"Now I activate Emerald Dragon's ability one last time to destroy your facedown trap!" The facedown trap exploded. "Now, Emerald Dragon, FInish this duel!" Emerald Dragon attacked Lance for the last time, and a bell was heard. The mechanical voice started talking.

"The Duel is over. Ace wins!" I chuckled. I walked over to Lance.

"Great Duel, man. Your cards are amazing!" I went to shake his hand.

[spoiler='Custom Cards Used']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U6Xzz.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Xander smirked. "You'll see," he said. "How can you destroy something you can't touch? How can you stop something that destroys no matter what position it's in?" Otohime laughed. "So do we, Ninja. We're powerful. We're hard to beat. Don't be surprised when you find yourself helpless," she said with a grin. "We've only rarely been beaten. We've practically [i]survived[/i] by dueling. We've honed our skills over the years, and we won't be taken down easily."

Nevier then glared as a newcomer monster appeared out of nowhere, but then, as Andre asked the question, Nevier started to laugh and said [color=#8b4513]"Team Death is nothing more than a bunch of wimps that claim they're powerful, just because they have the 'Death Cards'..." [/color]She made a "PFFFT!" sound as she continued [color=#8b4513]"The 'Death cards' are nothing more than a crutch for the bunch of wussies that can't stand being fated to defeat!"[/color], she grinned and said [color=#8b4513]"Those Replays are starting to annoy me!" [/color]as the Lightning changed direction again and shot after Alice... but Nevier spoke again, but lowly this time and she was seething... [color=#8b4513]"That girl... is also familiar to me... just like your duel Spirit, Andre... but why am i so..."[/color]

LP: 3500
Hand: 1
Monsters: Avielle (ATK: 3000, 2 Face-up Materials, 2 Face-down Materials)
Backrow: Xyz Cape

Andre could hear Nevier's mumbling, but couldn't make out what she was saying. "SInce our two monsters have the same ATK, nothing happens. Alice can't be destroyed by battle or card effects." Alice repelled the lightning bolt and the field remained the same. 'She seems out of it, but I can't let that concern me. Her story still seems suspcious to me.' he thought. "Well, it still your turn." he said.

LP:8000
Hand: 0
Field: Alice
S/T: 1

Nevier then looked at Andre and then said [color=#8b4513]"Avielle's 4th effect! I detach another Face-down to attack again! Attack Alice again with Fate of Ice!" [/color]another Black orb circling Avielle disappeared and turned into another white flame and Avielle Raised his hand as the huge Stormwinds were freezing the Water in the sky, launching Huge Ice Spears at Alice, Nevier was hoping that Andre would not catch on to what she was really doing, which was her original intention with Xyz Cape to begin with, and respond.

Meanwhile, on the Duel Field, Yata was worried of whether or not Alice was blocking the full picture of Avielle's Effect...

LP: 3500
Hand: 1
Monsters: Avielle, (ATK: 3000, 2 Face-up Materials, 1 Face-down Material)
Backrow: Xyz Cape

Ikuzachi's punch hit Tanzo's stomach hard, sending him flying several feet away. Of course, a normal person would have passed out due to the sheer force of the punch, but Tanzo is no ordinary person. He stood up and brushed the dust off his clothing. [color=#b22222]"Heh. I never expected Team Death to have degraded to a bunch of scardey-cats only willing to fight others in a tag-team duel. What makes you so afraid to face a hopeless soul such as me in a one-on-one duel?" [/color][color=#000000]Despite blood flowing out of his mouth, Tanzo remained calm and cold like he normally is and shows no signs of pain. He walked over towards the three (Ikuzachi, Xander and Sander) and activated his Duel Disk, as well as drawing his first 5 cards in an instant. [/color][color=#b22222]"But no matter, as long as Team Death is crushed, then it all doesn't matter in the end. Now, who's my partner?" [/color][color=#000000]His duel aura took form as a skeleton wearing the same clothes he is, breathing blue flames that freezes instead of burn. [/color]

"You're back. Your duel partner is Xander...If you had've been listening." Ikuzachi said, taking a second look at Tanzo.
[i]This one can mask his aura! [/i]Ikuzachi told Yubel. [i]The only other person we know who can do that is Reaper. [/i]Yubel nodded.
[i]You shouldn't have underestimated him. Be careful. [/i]Yubel told Ikuzachi.
[i]Yes, sir. [/i]Ikuzachi replied mockingly.

Xander sighed impatiently. "Let's just get this on already!" he yelled, quite out of character for him, being a usually silent person. "I hope we can start before I die of boredom," he growled. "Xander, temper," Otohime scolded, "but yeah, let's just start this already." Xander smiled coldly. "Can't wait to excercise the deck," he said. "It shouldn't take too long, even in a tag duel." Otohime whispered into his ear, "Don't forget, Xander: Teamwork." Xander rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Otohime."

'Oh right' Andre just remebered the effect of Avielle. If it attack 5 times using the effect, Nevier would win. 'That's why she keeps attacking.' he thought. "okay, I can stop this. I activate 'Imperial Order'. I end the Battle phase and if I have an 'Imperial Soceress' this effect can't be negated." Andre stated. 'I'm going to start working off the draw now, Alice is good attack wise, but I can't Special Summon Magic Bullets with her.' thought Andre. 'F*** off Andre' telepathed Alice. 'Just draw a F***in monster and I'll beat the living sh** out of her.' Andre sighed and glance over to Nevier. 'Alice seems to be keeping her own inner demons under control for now, but how long will she manage. I shouldn't drag this out too long.' Andre thought "It's still you turn." he said.

OOC: After the duel I will fully explain Andre Alice and Alena's backstory to Nevier.
[spoiler Cards used]
Imperial Order
[Trap/Normal]
End the current Battle Phase. If you control an 'Imperial Socreress' this card cannot be negated. You may remove this card from your graveyard target up to "Magic Bulllet" monsters in your graveyard. Speical Summon them to the field. You may not tribute these monsters until your opponent's next turn.
[/spoiler]

Archived