YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

It was interesting to see how Ace dueled on the defensive, not giving Lance much room for advancement at all. It didn't matter, though. Once he had what he wanted, there wouldn't be any doubt about his victory. "I'll draw and due to The Last Utopia's effect, I have to pay 100 Life Points to keep it on the field," he proclaimed to his opponent. There was one card that he needed, but it wasn't this one. Lance gave a deep breath before simply saying, "I end my turn." In a few more turns, the duel was about to hit a major turning point, of course, that was assuming that he could keep his monsters alive long enough, and he was pretty sure he could.

Hand: 3
Spell/Trap: 1
Monsters: Justice Soldier Fin
LP: 4900

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I Draw!" I said as I drew a card. "You're a Dead man now! I activate the equip spell, The Dragon Magician's Shield!" I said as Dragon Magician got a large shield. "By paying 500 life points, all of the Dragons I use cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Card Effects! Now, Armored Thunder Dragon, attack Justice Soldier Fin!" Armored Thunder Dragon shot a blast of lightning at Justice Soldier Fin.

"Looks like it's my lucky day then because the card I set doesn't need to directly target your card!" Lance yelled as he flipped over his trap. "Threatening Roar! With this, you simply can't even conduct your battle phase. So, it looks like Fin lives to see another turn, wouldn't ya say?" The blast of lightning at Justice Soldier Fin disappeared. He was surprised that Ace didn't see that one coming. While negating attacks was fine and all, nothing was quite as effective as no battle phase. "So," Lance continued, "is that your turn, or are you gonna try something else for me? I'm always up for a challenge." He was pretty sure he could now commence with his plan, all he needed was a card he could use to discard, then it was over.

After the Orb of earth was destroyed by Avielle's Lightning, Nevier then Grinned and said [color=#8b4513]"Avielle's 4th effect, After I Attack with Avielle, I can have him Detach a Material to Attack again! Avielle! Attack Alena! Fate of Fire!" [/color]The Black Orb flew in front of Avielle as the part of the ring it was originally at lit with a white fire, Then the Black orb Started to expand into a huge black fireball after Avielle wrote something down in his book, then launched it at Alena, it was quite slow moving, which gave Andrew a lot of time to activate any response he had, that face-down could end up determining the fate of the duel, whether Nevier would win or lose...

LP: 6000
Field: Avielle (ATK 3000, 4 Face-up Materials), [acronym='I forgot to put that as the field of my last post']Xyz Cape (No Target)[/acronym]
Hand: 0

*sigh* "I wanted to prevent using this" Andre said. "Reveal face-down, 'Alena's Magic Barrier'. By tributing shock, I can negate your attack and destroy the attacking monster." Alena grabs Shock and creates a large electrial field around herself. She expands the field electrocuting Nevier's final monster. "NOt only that, but I inflict damage to you equal to Alena's ATK points." Alena generated a dark sphere and fired at Nevier. "This duel is over!!" said Andre.

OOC: Well it isn't actually over, but you get my point. BTW Ruga, I am slowly making progress in finding tema death, just not a lot

Field: ALena, Shock(Being tributed)
Hand: 1
S/T: 0
LP: 8000 I think
[spoiler Card used]
Alena's Magic Barrier
{Trap/Counter]
Your opponents cannot activate spells, traps, or monster effects in response to this card unless they discard one spell card from their hand.. You may activate this card if an "Allied Soreress" or "Imperial Sorecerss" is targeted by an attack.Tribute one monster on the field and negate the attack. Destroy the attacking monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal the ATK of the attack target.
[/spoiler]

Nevier grinned as although Avielle was Electrocuted, He simply punched the force field and shattered it and swung his hand down, dispelling the electricity from him, Nevier then responded [color=#8B4513]"Congratulations, in the attempt to counter Avielle, but it was in Vain, Avielle can't be destroyed by battle or by card effects..." [/color]that was when Nevier saw the ball of darkness flung at her, She braced for impact as the ball of darkness struck her, Which only caused her to slide back slightly and Decreasing her life-points by 2500...

[color=#8B4513]"Even though the Attack was negated, It still counts as 1 for Avielle's final effect, However, since you Negated my atack, I cannot use Avielle's 4th effect again this turn, and I have to end this turn..."[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, Yata was somewhere in the duel field watching the duel, Seeing Andre counter Avielle made him very surprised and said "Perhaps that boy isn't bound to his fate after all, and maybe Avielle will spare him if he does lose..." [/color]

[color=#000000]LP: 3500[/color]
[color=#000000]Field: Avielle (ATK: 3000, 4 Face-up Materials)[/color]
[color=#000000]Hand: 0[/color]

"My move then" Andre said. 'She only has 3500lp left I could finish it this turn' he thought. "Okay Nevier, brace yourself. I use Alena's effect ot summon two Wildfires to the field." The two small little bits of fire emerge once again beside Alena. "I activate Alena's effect, but tributing a monster, you take damge 700 x the number of cards in my hand. I have two, which means you take 1400." A;ena made a red flame and fired it at Nevier, but it appeared as though she did so begrudgely. 'Something wrong Alena. Look I know how you feel, but I duel is a duel until the end. If we just stopped then it would hurt thier pride or they would think we are talking pity on them.' Alena nodded as though she understood. "Alena wipe out Nevier's remaining lp, Resonace Flare" Alena lite up the duel field with a blinding flash of light.

Hand: 2
Field: wildfire x2 (one being tribute), Alena
LP: 8000

Nevier grinned and said [color=#8B4513]"You have not learned your lesson when you tried to take out Avielle the first time... Null-Fate!"[/color], which one of Avielle's Orbs of Scarlet turned black, and the ball of fire just disappeared, Alena turned into a Stone statue again, but, The ash just flew off Alena by the stormwinds the duel field still had, since Alena could not be destroyed by card effects [color=#8B4513]"What would you do Andre? you're still locked because of Avielle... and I would win next turn if you aren't careful... What would you do?..."[/color]

[color=#8B4513][color=#000000]LP: 3500[/color]
[color=#000000]Field: Avielle (ATK: 3000, 3 Face-up Materials, 1 Face-down Material)[/color]
[color=#000000]Hand: 0[/color][/color]

"This is not going to work, but what the heck" Andre said. "The only way not beat your monster is with higher ATK, and their is only one way to that. I acitvate 'Allied thro.... " Alena halted him. 'No Andre. You are forbidden to bring her out, in this current situation.' Alena telepathed. 'Why not, I can control her. I am stronger now.' he thought. 'NO!! You are absolutly forbidden.' 'Fine, but I want to play in face-down just in case' Alena nodded her head slightly as she gave in to him. "I play two cards face-down and end my turn."

Hand: 0
Field: Alena, Wildfire
S/T: 2
LP:8000

OOC: getting off for now
[spoiler CArds used]
Allied Through Death
[Spell/quick-play]
You aren't allowed to see what this does yet.
[/spoiler]

Nevier then sighed as Andre proclaimed that he could always beat Avielle with a Higher ATK monster when she just proclaimed that Avielle can't be destroyed by battle as well, she face-palmed and Started her turn by drawing her next card, Which she then said [color=#8B4513]"Lets get to the point, Avielle! Attack the Magic Bullet! Fate of Lightning!" [/color]which the Stormwinds brewed, Firing a bolt of lightning at the orb of fire, Nevier waited for a response from Andre as the bolt of lightning charged at the orb of fire...

LP: 3500
Field: Avielle (ATK 3000, 3 Face-up Materials, 1 Face-down Material)

"Hmm...Well played Lance. I shall end my turn." I said as I thought over what I could do. "I need to do something right now, because there has to be something he is planning..."

"[color=#008000][i]You're right. If you possibly get DNA Surgery on the next turn, you could be okay.[/i]" [/color]Emerald Dragon said.[color=#008000] "[i]It would also be a good idea to send me out there...I could take a few of them out[/i].[/color]"

"Maybe..if I draw you." I said.

"Thanks! You're doing great, yourself," Lance replied as he drew his card. His life points dropped to 4800 due to The Last Utopia's effect. A huge smile grew across his face as he began his move. "Here's a little fun card I call Reward for Punishment! Let me explain, I remove two Justice Soldiers in my graveyard from play to draw two cards! Say goodbye to my Monero and Hackli." Lance picked two more cards from his deck and added them to his hand. "Then I activate Fin's effect by discarding my Wannabe Soldier to add Justice Soldier Kain to my hand. Now I summon Justice Soldier Clon! Due to Clon's effect, I can Normal Summon again this turn! And that's just what I'll do!" Another swordsman began to appear on the field. "Summon Justice Soldier Kain!"

Even though he had many of them, his soldiers had pretty low ATK, so to the untrained duelist it appeared to be a pointless move, but there was more to it than just quantity. Lance's voice began to fill the arena once more, "I tune my level four Kain with my level three Clon and Fin to Synchro Summon Justice Commander Alinso!" The three weaker swordsmen appeared to form together, creating the almighty Justice Commander, who stood tall. "Now I remove my Wannabe Soldier that I discarded earlier to Special Summon Justice Soldier Setail to my field!" While powerful, his Justice Commander's 2800 ATK was still lower than Ace's dragon, but that was already taken care of.

"Okay Ace, my Justice Commander is also treated as a Justice Soldier, so he's protected by my Utopia! Oh, he also has two effects. First, we can't activate spell cards while he's on the field. Second, for every Justice Soldier removed from play he gains 300 ATK! With that, I enter my battle phase! Alinso, attack his dragon, and Setail, attack his Magician!" With that single move, Ace's life points dropped to 6400 and his two monsters had been destroyed. "I end," said Lance, at last.

Hand: 2
Spell/Trap: 0
Monsters: Justice Commander Alinso, Justice Soldier Setail
LP:4800
[spoiler='Cards Used'][img]http://i.imgur.com/prgdN.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/isMZH.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/a14ge.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3RvCp.jpg[/img]
"Justice Soldier Kain" + 1 or more non-Tuner "Justice Soldier" monsters This card's name is also treated as "Justice Soldier Alinso." While this face up card is on the feild, no Spell Cards can be activated. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Justice Soldier" monster that is removed from play. Once per turn, you can remove 1 "Justice Soldier" monster in your hand from play.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/iEjEP.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card's summoning cannot be negated by the effect of "Justice Soldier Rocko." This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by removing a "Wannabe Soldier" in your Graveyard from play. During the Damage Step in which this card attacks an opponent's monster, send one card in your opponent's hand to the graveyard. When this card is sent to the graveyard, you can remove it from play to add 1 "Justice Soldier" monster that is removed from play to your hand.[/spoiler]

"Oooh, a tough one." Ikuzachi replied in response to Xander's bravery. "You don't have to play the hero kid. If you want to stay alive, join Team Death. If not......" Yubel smiled as he realized what Ikuzachi was going to say.
"I'll just have to kill you!" he snarled, getting out his deck and activating his ghastly duel disk. Ikuzachi smiled.[i]I'll never get tired of killing rookies. Shame though; this kid had the potential to kill Reaper. [/i]Ikuzachi thought.

Tanzo just sat there, sipping his usual cup of ", paying little to no attention to his surroundings. He is after all, a "hopeless soul". His mind was devious of thoughts other than his overwhelming desire to protect people from suffering the same fate he did. After another minute or so, Tanzo's coffee was almost finished and he prepared to pay his bills when all of a sudden a loud ringing noise was emanating from his Duel Disk as it's LED Lights went berserk. [i][color=#b22222]"Another?!" [/color][/i][color=#000000]The alarm meant only one thing for Tanzo; Death Cards and Team Death. He immediately sprung into action; he grabbed his Duel Disk and left the cafe without even paying for his coffee, rushing off to follow the blinking red light in his Duel Disk's Radar. He searched around the city for quite a while, entering building by building and running from street to street until eventually he came across a shady man challenging another duelist. Tanzo checked his radar once again to make sure that he found the right man. And he did, as his Duel Disk clearly shows that he is right in the center of the blinking red light. [/color][color=#0000cd]"He sure looks like one of them..." [/color][color=#000000]Dark God Crusader took form beside Tanzo. [/color][color=#a52a2a]"You don't say? Can't you be any more useful?" [/color][color=#000000]Tanzo sarcastically responded to his Spirit Partner's words before jumping out between the shady man and the person he is challenging. [/color][color=#b22222]"If you're looking to kill more people with the Death Cards, why not do it against a hopeless soul such as I, Mr. Team Death?[/color]
[color=#000000]Tanzo activated his duel disk as well, interrupting the what would be a duel between Team Death and a young kid. [/color]

OOC: The Shady man I'm referring to is Ikuzachi. Just saying so that there would be no misunderstandings.

Ikuzachi laughed, a long, hollow cackle.
"And why would I duel you? Your dueling aura is weak! This 'kid', would be able to destroy you. No, I want to duel him." Ikuzachi pointed at Xander.
[i]"His dueling aura..." [/i]Yubel breathed in as he spoke the words.
"Yes Yubel, it is strong. So move aside, you filth. I wish to fight someone.....worthy of the attention of Team Death." Ikuzachi smiled, then swung a fist at Tanzo, sending him sprawling.

Sander sees a couple people in the park.
"Hey, what are you guys doing there?" he asked to a couple guys in the park.
He didn't talk to people for 3 or 4 years, neither did he hear about Team Death.
"This might be my chance... to try out my deck against real duelists.. and maybe make friends." he was thinking.

Ikuzachi looked over as another fool approached them. He sighed, having to deal with another person.
[i]What should I do Yubel? [/i]Ikuzach thought.
[i]These fools won't give up, unless you kill them. [/i]Yubel told Ikuzachi with his mind. [i]How about a 2 on 2? Get the new fool to duel with us. Why not? We can still test out Xander, and that weak guy will shutup. [/i]Ikuzachi sighed again.
[i]Alright then. Let's do it.[/i]
"How about a 2 on 2? I'll go with this new guy. You can defend the 'kid' weirdo, We're all happy." Ikuzachi proposed to the 3.

Sander looked at the guy.
"Duel? With me? That would be great!" Sander said.
He grabbed his deck, and placed it in the deck slot.
When he tried to put in his extra deck, he saw one of the cards shining.
"What is this... why is this card shining.."He thought, staring at the card.

"Well time to repeat ourselves" said Andre. "I tribute wildfire and activate Alena's effect to remove Avielle from play." Andre knew that Nevier would just activate Avielle's effect to negate it, but that wasn't the point of his plan. 'If I can get her to detach all of her XYZ materials, I can remove Avielle from the game with Alena's effect. It was the only plan Andre had that was allowedd to him. He looked at one of his face-downs. 'Not yet, not yet.'

OOC: If Andre seems a little out of character, don't forget he is still only 17 and isn't always his calm collected self.

Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"Avielle's effect! Null Fate!"[/color] The usual happened, The black ball of fire disappearing, Alena cracking, and turning to stone, then ash falling off of her, but this time, It caused a replay, which Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"Since it's a replay, I redirect my attack to Alena!" [/color]The Lightning suddenly turned and shot towards Alena, While she watched as Avielle's attack shot towards Alena, Nevier had to ask [color=#8b4513]"You know Andre... This is the first time that I had someone survive this long against Avielle... Most people just couldn't stand to his level... How do you feel?"...[/color]

LP: 3500
Field: Avielle (ATK: 3000, 2 Face-up Materials, 2 Face-down Materials), Xyz Cape

Shinda watched in slight intrest as this "Andre" kid tried to hold up against Avielle. Vice appeared beside him."Quite and interesting abilitty." Vice said to him. Shinda nodded."Yeah, there's a reason Nevier is a dangerous target. That Null Fate effect is tough to bypass." Shinda paused for a few seconds."Man, I feel sorta irrelevant."

"You sure do know how to get lucky." I said as I drew a card.

"Yes! I summon Effect Destruction Dragon!" A Dragon came on to the field. "For Each monster that has a continuous effect, its effect is negated, and Destroyed!" The Dragon lept onto Alinso, and It was destroyed. "Now I activate its other ability, allowing me to draw 1 card by tributing him!" The dragon died, and I drew a card.

"Ha! I activate Pot of Avarice, which allows me to put 5 Dragons back into my deck. then, I draw 2 cards." The dragons flew out of my graveyard, into my deck. I drew 2 cards.

"I activate the magic card, Reckless Summoning! Allowing me to pay 2000 life points to Ignore the summoning conditions and to normal summon again! Now, Rise, Emerald Dragon!" Emerald Dragon Flew onto the field, and Roared.

"Now I Activate Tribal Dragon Mark! Increasing its attack and defense by 1000!" Emerald Dragon's arm glowed and the Mark on the spell appeared on his arm. He roared again. "Now I activate Emerald Dragon's effect! by decreasing its def by 1000, it negates the effects of Utopia and Setail and Destroys them!" Emerald Dragon shot out a large green flame, incinerating the Utopia and Setail. "Now Emerald Dragon, Attack Lance Directly!" Emerald Dragon Shoots a searing flame at Lance, making him lose 3000 life points. "How's That for power???"

[center]Ace- [color=#ff0000]4400[/color] Lance- [color=#ff0000]1800[/color][/center]

Cards in Hand: 0
Monster Card Zone: Emerald Dragon (with Tribal Dragon Mark)
Spell/Trap Zone:

[spoiler='Custom Cards Used']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XG8aV.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/mNYkY.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/jNzuw.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Me258.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

"That's just fine for power," Lance drew his card, "I'll set a monster in face down defensive position and set one card and end my turn." The lack of a real way to defend himself was going to make this battle difficult. He needed one card in his deck, and he wasn't sure if he could get it. As long as he could rid of that Emerald Dragon, he could be fine, but maybe his opponent would attempt to outdue himself and summon something mmore powerful. At the end of the day, there was nothing saying that Lance could win this duel, in fact, it seemed to be quite the opposite. Lance had been in these situations before, though, and he prevailed, so he had to be ready. He had to believe.

Monsters: 1 Facedown
Spells/Traps: 1
LP: 1800

"Hmm....I know what you're thinking. You want me to summon someone more powerful. Well, that's not happening." I said as I drew a card.

"I use Emerald Dragon's effect to spend 1000 def points to negate the effects of the facedowns." The facedown trap/spell exploded. "Now, I activate the field spell, The Emerald Sky! Increasing my Dragons def and atk by 500!" The duel dome became dark, and green lights were in the starry sky. "Now Emerald Dragon, attack his facedown card!" Emerald Dragon flew up, and dived at the facedown.

Cards in Hand: 0
Monster Card Zone: Emerald Dragon (With Tribal Dragon Mark and Emerald Sky: 2000 derense, 3500 attack)
Spell/Trap Zone: -

"Do or don't, I can stall all day." Lance began to chuckle a little bit as his turn with his drawing of the card began before stating, "'I guess I can just set a monster and end my turn. Oh well." "I'll repeat my last move, set on monster in defensive mode and end." All Lance needed to do was force out a stronger monster. He was going to wait out the entire game until Ace brought out something more, then he could activate the one card he needed to use. Then, victory would be his. Emerald Dragon was about to have to use that effect again, if Lance could force it to use up all of it's ability, Ace would have it destroyed or have to summon something else. That's what Lance needed.

Monsters: 1 face down.
Spell/Traps: 1
LP:1800

Archived