YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

Ruga sighs as he was ignored and moved over to the duel field. He looks over his shoulder as the elevator door opens and shakes his head slowly. [color=#800080]"Oh? Did she get you dragged here as well?" [/color]Paradox looks over at Shinda and tilts his head. [color=#800080]"Or did you have no clue that Nevier was here?" [/color]He chuckles a bit and places a hand on his waist as he leans to the side a bit. [color=#800080]"Wait...you're here for other reasons, aren't you...?"[/color]

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevier Cackles as Avielle was consumed by the twister, but then said [color=#8b4513]"I was thinking you'd do that! I Activate Avielle's Special Ability! Null-Fate!"[/color] Suddenly, The Twister just Disappeared, Avielle was completely unscathed and Alena started cracking like an Ancient Statue [color=#8b4513]"Avielle's 3rd Special Ability, I can Flip 1 Xyz Material on Avielle Face-down to negate a card effect you activate and destroy it" [/color]After one of the Orbs of Scarlet turned Black, Alena then turned into Dust and was blown away by a storm wind. Nevier then said [color=#8b4513]"Looks like it's a Replay... I redirect my Attack to your 'Magic Bullet'!" [/color]Suddenly, The Lightning bolt shot at the orb of earth instead of going it's usual path...

(> If you're on your iPod, Try using as much detail as possible rather <)

Ikuzachi appeared in the outer stands overlooking the duel between Nevier and Andre.
"Nevier you witch. You will pay for betraying Team Death." Ikuzachi spoke quietly. Yubel nodded beside him
"[i]Yes she will Ikuzachi. But there is no point talking about it. As soon as this duel is over, we must leave. Reaper has told us this is not the time." [/i]Yubel stated in his ghostly voice. Ikuzachi clenched his fist.
"[b]She will pay![/b]" Ikuzachi said as both he and Yubel vanished back into the darkness.

Sitting alone in an alleyway, Xander quietly stared up at the sky, deep in thought. "Where are you, father?" he whispered, sighing. He hated being on his own--well, in a sense, he wasn't alone. He had his cards, which were basically the only family he had left. He loved them like he'd love a brother--in some cases, a sister--and he would protect them with his life. Then, he heard the femenine voice of his card spirit, Otohime. "Don't worry, Xander. We'll find him someday," she said, and Xander plastered a smile to his face. "Thanks, Oto... yeah, we'll definitely find him. One day," he sighed.

His shift over at the Burger Kingdom had finally ended. Massive amounts of starvation and suffering had come to a close. Although the small fast food joint wasn't much, Lance still liked it a bit. However, the urges he had that morning to go and duel had not seemed to pass all day, even somehow surviving the odd, frozen ball of hair stuck in the drink disposal. He figured the only way to really get rid of said urges were to go watch a duel. Seeing as there were few people over at sunset park, he was forced to go to the KaibaCorp Duel Dome.

After arriving at the duel dome, he quickly made his way to an elevator and went up to the second floor. No one needed to recognize who he was. Once the doors finally opened, a was in sight. It was truly an exciting duel, even though he had started observing late. It seemed that the duel was perfectly matched. It was only then Lance remembered one important thing that had come with the over-protective nature of himself when it came to his cards. Since he had no desire to have them be stolen,he took them everywhere.

And now he had just taken them to the duel dome. With one swift motion, he stuck his plastic card holder into his pocket, hoping no one would notice.

Ace:

"Why is everyone coming here?" I thought. I looked over to my right and yet another duelist walks in. "Hi. I'm Ace. Are you looking for a Duel? Because I would be glad to duel on the 50th floor. I guess Kaiba wouldnt mind if I brought a guest." I smiled. "I hope you're good."

Reaper:
"Good....My recruit has already made it to the Old Dueling Area....." I laughed. "Let's see them disobey orders again." I laughed again. My Duel Spirit, Nightmare the Death Reaper, Circled around me to watch the secrurity cameras. "Master...there appears to be a rookie at the gates."

"We'll dispose of him personally." I walked down to the gates.

Even with all hope that no one would notice his ownership of a deck, he was confronted and challenged to a duel by someone named Ace. At first, this guy seemed to only be a faint memory, but that's when the answer cam straight to Lance like a ton of bricks. Stand in front of him was the 4-time Ultimate Duelist Champ, or the only man to ever beat Lance's record. This made that tiny bit of himself that wanted to duel almost explode.

"Hey," he began, "you're that great duelist who won all those Ultimate Duelist Tournaments! People tend to call me Lance. I guess I would duel you, but I don't have a duel disk, you see." He could feel it, that same feeling he felt for what seemed so long ago. That love for dueling returned a little at that moment.

"Please. I keep spares." I said as I gave him a Normal Duel Academy Disk. "Follow me." I said as I entered the elevator. The elevator went its way up to the 50th floor. A Video about KaibaCorp was showing on a screen inside the door. The doors swung open, and I walked to the Dueling Area. My Duel Disk opened up revealing the card zones and a flashing red bar with 8000 on it appeared. The screen showed me and Lance's Lp. A mechanical voice started talking.

"Welcome to KaibaCorp Sky Top Duel Dome. Today, Ace will compete in a duel against Lance Riley. Ace will go first."

It had been so long since Lance had dueled on that top floor, let alone wore a duel disk. Placing his deck in the assigned area he got ready for the upcoming duel. He followed Ace onto the elevator. During the elevator's climb to the top floor of the duel dome, several thoughts bounced through Lance's mind. [i]Is this in anyway a good idea? Can I even stand a chance? What am I doing? This could blow my whole cover. [/i]Ignoring these thoughts of negativity he waited until that delightful nember 50 appeared on the elevator.

Hearing the mechanical voice say his last name worried Lance a little, but Ace probably didn't even remember anything about Lance's long gone career. Both duelists walked to their respective areas. Maybe, just maybe, this would be a fun little duel. "Ready when you are," Lance called to Ace.

I drew 5 cards. "I Draw!" I said as I drew my first card. I carefully looked over my cards. "Just what I needed." I thought. "I activate the spell card Double Summon, allowing me to summon twice this turn. Now, I summon Alexandrite Dragon!" A Giant Dragon with scales made of Diamonds appeared. "Now I tribute him, thanks to Double Summon, and summon The Dragon Rider's Dragon!" Alexandrite Dragon roared, then vanished, and A Golden Dragon flew out of the floor into the field. It gave a roar. "Now, I place 1 card facedown." I placed a card facedown. "Your move, Lance.

Cards in hand: 2
Monster Card Zone: Dragon Rider's Dragon
Spell/Trap Zone: Facedown Card

[spoiler='Cards Used']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/aPtPV.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

"Okay!" Lance said, drawing his six cards. Going up against a 2600 ATK monster on the first turn wouldn't be easy, but he knew he could do it. "I activate the effect of Justice Soldier Hackli. With this, I am able to discard one card to special summon him to the field." This turn could prove to be a life saver, but there was always a back-up. "Unless, you can stop me, that is." Lance could duel without Hackli, but it really wasn't what he needed. All he needed for this first comeback duel was dumb luck, something he hated to be reliant on.

[spoiler='Card Used'][img]http://i.imgur.com/EN3Ng.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Shinda walked up to Ruga slowly."Yeah.." he sighed,"I can already tell this is gonna suck. I gotta eliminate you, or..." his eyes scrunched up as he tried to remember."Something like that. But Nevier? Here? Wow. How about that, huh?" he said nonchalantly. "Any who... I really don't care about either of you, but, you know. Orders and crap. So how about a deal?" Shinda glanced at Ruga. "Either we duel now, or you can assist me in pursuing Nevier, and I'll ignore this most recent meeting of ours. After all," he said with a sigh,"no matter what I do, I'm gonna have to talk to you eventually, and I'll end up hating it..."

"No Traps or anything? You're making this easy!" I drew a card. "Good." I said to myself.

"I activate the Spell card, Foolish Burial, which destroys Armored Thunder Dragon in my deck." A Card flies out of my deck and into the grave.

"Now, I activate the trap card, Dragon's Rebirth! Which allows me to sacrifice The Dragon Rider's Dragon to bring back....ARMORED THUNDER DRAGON!" The Golden Dragon Exploded and a Neon Blue dragon replaced him. Its Claws started sparking up.

"Now I activate the field spell Dragon's Ravine! Which allows me to discard a card and destroy a monster in my deck." The Dome Transformed into a Ravine with Dragons flying above us. I discarded a card, and Emerald Dragon Youth was sent to the graveyard.

"Now, I activate Armored Thunder Dragon's Special Ability! When a Dragon-Type monster is sent to the graveyard, I can pay 500 life points to destroy one of your cards!" A Blast of lightning came from the sky, and Electrocuted Hackli. It was sent to the graveyard.

"Now Armored Thunder Dragon, Attack Directly with Thunder Flame!" Armored Tunder Dragon shot multiple Shots of Electricity at Lance, making him lose 3000 life points.

Cards in Hand: 0
Monster Card Zone: Armored Thunder Dragon
Spell/Trap Zone:

[spoiler='Custom Cards Used']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/u78nA.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[center]Life Points[/center]
[center]Ace- [color=#ff0000]7500[/color] Lance- [color=#ff0000]5000[/color][/center]

Lance couldn't help but be a bit taken back by that last move. It hurt. A lot. Thankfully, Ace now had only one monster on the field, no traps, no cards in his hand, and wide open for a clever attack. "Draw!" Lance proclaimed. He looked at his hand, smiled a bit, and continued his move. "So," he began, "I summon Justice Soldier Fin! With his special effect, I can discard a card like my Justice Soldier Monero and add a Justice Soldier from my deck to my hand. I choose Justice Soldier Messenger. With Messenger's effect, I can discard him to add The Last Utopia to my hand and play it!" A beautiful city rose up, magnificent and glorious, it was hard to believe a hologram at all.

"Now I set one card and end."

Hand: 2
Spell/Trap: 1
LP: 5000

[spoiler='Cards Used'][img]http://i.imgur.com/oWALl.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/evp3g.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3JXC2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

"Hm..." I said as I drew a card. "I Activate Card of Ace!" A Coin flipped onto the field. It landed as heads. A Golden Goblet appeared which had 2 cards in it. It flew to me. I grabbed the two cards. "Now I activate the spell card, Cost Down! Which decreases the level of the monster in my hand by 2." The Monster in my hand flashed, and it was now level 4. "Now, Say hello to Dragon Magician!" A Spellcaster Stood up. "I end my turn."

Hand: 0
Monster Card Zone: Dragon Magician, Armored Thunder Dragon
Spell/Trap Zone:

[spoiler='Custom Cards Used']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tmxwl.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Sander walks across the street, wearing his duel disk.
"It has been a long time since i made human contact... maybe too long. I can't blame myself, my father got killed and i didn't want to follow his fate..." He whispered to himself, while walking through the street.
He started looking through his deck.
"This deck.. it used to be my dad's, until he got killed by an unknown reason. I want to do justice to him, by becoming one of the best duelists.... using his deck!"
He walked to the park.

Ruga chuckles. [color=#800080]"Oh? You are here to get rid of me? Hmmmmmmmm..." [/color]He looks over his shoulder towards the dueling area. He chuckles a bit before looking at Shinda. [color=#800080]"Hard to imagine Reaper wanting me out. After all, you kinda need me. You wouldn't if I wasn't the rank I was, but I am. Anyway, I am willing to help you out in this manner... After all, Paradox here keeps dragging me to her anyway..." [/color]Malefic Paradox Dragon looks over and 'laughs' nervously as he sways his tail. [color=#daa520]"My bad..." [/color]Ruga sighs and pets the parrot-sized dragon.

Xander silently sat up against a tree in the park, softly singing "Distance" by Long Shot Party, deep in thought. Was what he wanted to do right? Was it possible? Could he do it? "Don't worry about it," Otohime whispered in his ear. "You can do it. [i]We[/i]can do it," she said, making him smile just a little bit. "Thank you, Oto," he whispered, "you've always believed in me... ever since I found out that I could see spirits. You've always been there for me." Otohime giggled. "Of course," she said. "We're friends. We're partners, Xander." Xander smiled. "Best friends and partners... forever," he said. He sat there, holding his deck box and duel disk, smiling.

Shinda chuckled. "Yeah, gonna be honest, I don't especially care about you right now. Just follow the boss man, right?" He scratched the top of his head. "Anyway, thanks for the help...I guess." He paused. "I dunno, generally you don't thank a person that is your target, but" he shrugged,"whatever." He looked to Ruga."Why are we here, again? Like, why is Nevier here?"

Ruga ponders and looks over at the duel going on. "[color=#800080]If I am correct, that man Nevier is dueling is the one who made that little fog show at the park while she was busy with Ace. He probably dragged her here to speak with her about Team Death."[/color] He shrugs and keeps watching the duel. [color=#800080]"I haven't seen him before, but I have heard a few things. I believe he is a detective of some kind, and he's been trying to track us down and bring us to our knees. Considering we're having this conversation and he is currently dueling the woman who completely turned her back on us, I would say he isn't making that much progress."[/color]

Sander thinks about his past.
He never got to duel a single human before, the only duels he did was against a simulator at home, which his father bought for him just before he died.
He is walking to the park.
"My deck is strong.... Too bad i never went outside, i know nobody to duel with or anything..." He thought, while walking.

Ikuzachi sighed as he viewed Xander singing to himself.
That's the first thing I'll change about Xander as soon as he joins Team Death. Ikuzachi thought as he strolled over to Xander. As he reached Xander, he spoke.
"Hello sir. My name is Ikuzachi. You seem to be awfully lonely. Why not join Team Death?" Ikuzachi asked with a smile.
[i]Come on out Yubel. [/i]Ikuzachi spoke to his duel spirit with his mind. Yubel appeared seconds later, further startling Xander. Ikuzachi only hoped Xander was easily intimidated.

Xander gave him a slight glare, showing immediately that he was not a people person. "No thank you," he growled. "I've got no intentions to join Team Death. And I'm never alone." Upon seeing Yubel, he was not startled in the least. This boy was a brave one, especially after taking care of himself for most of his life. [i]Alright, Otohime, come out[/i], he thought, and his Duel Spirit, the small fairy known as Otohime, appeared and stood proudly and bravely on his shoulder. "If you're trying to intimidate us, it's not working," Otohime said.

"Alena isn't dead yet." Andre smiled, as he saw the "Magic Bullet" in front of him be destroyed, he shrugged with indifferemce. "Can always make more of those" He said. As the dust cleared around it revealed that Alena was still alive "Did you forget, Alena can't be destroyed with card effects." he mentions. Neveir was indeed a fordiable opponent. Andre couldn't figure out how to beat her. 'I just need to defeat that one monster, but how?' The only thing he could think of was a higher ATK.

Field: Alena, Shock, (Quake is being destroyed)
Hand:1
S/T: 1

Archived