League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I really don't understand the people who play this game. An Aatrox jg chucked the shits at me and cussed me out for a reason I can't funking fathom. Apparently he couldn't comprehend I was attempting to stay alive top while he wanted something and I didn't do it. This apparently offended him so much he refused to help an idiot like me. And so the Yasuo I was against snowballed even while basically keeping me pinned at my tower. I didn't get a single gank despite it being a ripe opportunity, because I offended the little snowflake so with my absence; his wounded pride clearly more important than actually winning the match. (This was a normal.) I enjoy this game, but funk its players. Bunch of entitled little bastards.

It was more of a joke, since we just lost Rift RIvals. 

EUW itself though is pretty good, generally content with being here. In 2013/2014 the downtimes were on a whole different level, but Riot has definitely stepped up their game since then.

Well that loss was obvious... since literally everyone left to NA / Korea we've been struggling quite a bit. TSM wouldn't be the same without Bjergsen, and he's clearly an EU guy. Much like quite a few others.

Least we can play together some day, if you want. Though we don't know each other.

Well that loss was obvious... since literally everyone left to NA / Korea we've been struggling quite a bit. TSM wouldn't be the same without Bjergsen, and he's clearly an EU guy. Much like quite a few others.

Least we can play together some day, if you want. Though we don't know each other.

That TSM money is too strong man.

Bjergsen has definitely been the only thing holding TSM together at times, like in 2015 when their roster would have been a joke without him. 

Last time EU were distinctively better than than NA was 2015, with Huni/RO on FNC and the original Origen lineup, but both of those kinda went to s*** like you said. New FNC was hyped for rift rivals but they're not even close to what they used to be.

Would be chill to play, sum name is Z0mbah. Going for gold in flex queue right now for the extra end of season rewards.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I just had one heck of a game. It started bad for me since the top Trundle, while utter sheet, was paired with a Karma, so they had no jg. So I was dealing with their pussy strategy (Karma literally used every ability she had just to poke at me, and it was only in the rare chance that she bound me that she could even land her Q). And not only that, but our Teemo supp DCed as well. So it was 4v5... and we funking one. I (as Urgot) was too tanky for the Karma or Zed to pick off, and even Trundle and Lucian had troubles with me. Added by the fact that our Yasuo rolled their asses, and we took the game despite their pussy strategies. I gotta tell ya, pure numbers don't mean jack against proper skill and a fed Yasuo.

• 1 month later...

Archived