League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sometimes have to wonder if this game needs a minimum age/IQ restriction of some kind. What makes anyone think that the best thing to do when having a bad start is to just make things even worse for the rest of your team? What is the point of trolling in normals? It accomplishes nothing, and I'm fairly certain not even the troll finds it all that funny when the matches are considered irrelevant. I will never understand some players sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say two things: funk Yasuo and his Wind Wall. An ability that negates basically every ranged projectile in the game SHOULD NOT exist in this game, and it funking shouldn't be a basic ability. The fact that he can freely negate so much damage when he himself deals out unreasonable amounts in return should not be a funking thing, especially when the jabroni can so easily force you into melee range because of his clearly fair infinite dash mechanic. Also funk that he gets 100% Crit chance on just two items. I don't care if his crits deal less, he's still critting more far earlier than any other crit based champion can, and that's not on when he can also build bulky/tanky due to requiring less items. It's not fair that he can do the work of an ADC, and maintain the bulk of a tanky fighter.

Other thing: funk Karma. That jabroni's shield SHOULD NOT come with a funking speed boost that basically lets her or her target get out of funk-up so easily. You have to funking swamp the jabroni and pin her to the ground to stop her getting away. MS boosts should be a rare condition in terms of abilities, and it shouldn't come from a decently strong shield that can be spammed so funking easily.

[Rant over]

He's still pretty devastating, since he can gain far more AP now, and if ANYONE has 25% or less HP and his ult is flying at them, they're basically dead. It's honestly pretty disgusting that his ult is an execute now, since it's not uncommon for an end game Veigar to have 1000+ AP.

EDIT: I've also tried Camille now, and I can heartily recommend Trinity Force on her. Although, I dunno if Ravenous Hydra is good on her, so I'm going to try out Titanic next to see how that goes.

I've decided I'm no longer interested in the game. Among the reasons are some of the characters I knew about or wanted to play as have darker backstories than I would see in a good enough to use character, and even looking beyond non gameplay aspects, fighting-based games just aren't my kind of game.

So, I will try and refrain from continuing to post in this thread after this. I just need to keep it from continuing to show up again and again and again in my My Content page -- if someone can PM me on how to do that, that would be great. If you dont know just PM me to ask a mod.

Thank you for reading this, and I am sorry if I am distracting from the discussion.

• 3 weeks later...

So... I started to play the game. Some friends got me into it and it's fun but everyone is so toxic. We (me and my friends when we play together(the only times I play)) play normals (since I can't play ranked) but everyone is still very toxic and salty. At times it seems like they forget it's just a game.

Y'know, I really do love the amount of skill needed to play Renekton. "I E in, W you for an unfair stun, Q, then E out. Like a jabroni"

That's not how it works.  When Renekton stuns you, he can't move.  Also, you shouldn't be fighting him pre-level 9.  You should be poking him.  He's a melee champion.  If he gets in your range with his dash, he has one escape and flash left.  Either kite back, or chunk and kill.  There are strategies to beat him.  Not every champ is 'skilless' or 'broken'.  Except Yasuo.  That champion is stupid.

I didn't say he was skilless, I said that it didn't take much skill. I know he's a lane bully, but it's bullshit that he punishes you for absurd damage that you can't fight back during before he runs away just because you tried to get within a mile of the minion wave. He forces you to farm under the tower when he doesn't even have a lead because of that bullshit stun.

If you want skilless, there's Annie for that. She has the world's most rewarding stun for the least amount of effort possible.

His Q actually works as a lunge, so Warwick can leap after those who flash or use some kind of movement ability. His W increases his MS when following a trail, and his AS is increased against targets with 50% or less HP. You can also activate his W when he's not following a trail and not in battle to pick up on the closest champion to apply those effects, sort of like Rengar's ult. The distance he can leap with his ult is based on his MS and how much distance he would cover in 2.5 seconds, which is why people on the PBE are using Ghost with him to increase his leap distance.

He also deals magic damage, but uses AD as the modifier for his abilities.

So apparently in the upcoming patch Yi will be getting some buffs. When he double hits, if he kills on the first attack, he'll target the next immediate target with the second swing. Also, his R WILL NOT tick down while he's using Meditate, thus pausing it as he heals. Also, he gains stacks of Double Hit whilst Meditating as well.

• 1 month later...

I think they will be the April's Fools skins, considering that Alistair's recall includes the cats Meow-kai throws around.

Also, the new Galio visually is... pretty something. I do like that Gatekeeper became far smexier, and that Debonair remained pretty nice too. I just really, really don't like Debonair's dumb beard. Beards aren't debonair Rito.

Archived