What the Forum (emphasis on) Needs!

Legend Zero

I think we aren't getting enough attention because again (I know you hate when somebody talks about this) we don't have an Xyz option in our card maker. Now, I don't care if it's not being done because of it "being in the process" or "we're to lazy" excuse, but I'm just stating the fact that there is another card making site (Yugico, cough) that some of our members go on and then save the card and show it on this website! If you get the job done, it's like "1st man on the moon" awesomeness. Membership might go up, likeness (definetly) will go up, and you will have more people able to show what awesome and idiotic Xyz's they could think of at 4 in the afternoon (3 in the morning if your a pro). I say get some cash & mess with the code.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/296304-xyzs-and-cardmaker-redesign/

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to bring up the notifications for reps thing again. Why? For some reason, new content that is repped doesn't always place itself at the top of the page. Presumably, they now place themselves in chronological order of when the post was first made. Trying to figure out what post has been repped can be very annoying this way, especially when the display glitches out.

Nevermind, they are back.

• 1 month later...

Mmm i think one useful function is needed, about the so-argued copyright. I mean since this is a creator forum primarly, we users, would like to have a "List" of free-usage artwork, images, etc. (resources) at hand. However since everyone in this forum seems to use images from multiple sources, i think we should have a main list of a few pages...Viable Pages....we all can use.

I once read a list in the rules section but it didnt stipulated if all the sources possesed a free-copyright license or something like that.

Sorry but i think we all should ask for permition for almost every single card posted in this forum u_u

Thanks for your time and i hope to finish my written set soon n_n!

Mmm i think one useful function is needed, about the so-argued copyright. I mean since this is a creator forum primarly, we users, would like to have a "List" of free-usage artwork, images, etc. (resources) at hand. However since everyone in this forum seems to use images from multiple sources, i think we should have a main list of a few pages...Viable Pages....we all can use.

I once read a list in the rules section but it didnt stipulated if all the sources possesed a free-copyright license or something like that.

Sorry but i think we all should ask for permition for almost every single card posted in this forum u_u

Thanks for your time and i hope to finish my written set soon n_n!

It's not a big deal, and if the image creator wants you to take it down, simply take it down, enough about that. If you ever need some pictures, you can always request it in the Graphic Shops section on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived