What the Forum (emphasis on) Needs!

Legend Zero

ALSO, OT: I feel like Tutorials Shouldn't be in Q&H. Maybe in introductions, or separate from everything. I dunno, it might just be me, but it doesn't look right there. I forget it's there oftentimes...

Eh, the way it was thought was... people go into questions and help when they have questions or need help.

"Durrr, how do I shot web?!"

They look around, see a tutorial on how to shot web, then they go ahead and do it. Or something, IDK.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that Single and Set are now different, though there's one thing that I think should be chanced, and that is that if you go into Sets you won't see the same sticky topics as you would normally, so people who never go into single won't have the chance of seeing most of those. Not sure if this is fixable or not, but it would be nice if it was possible.

I like that Single and Set are now different, though there's one thing that I think should be chanced, and that is that if you go into Sets you won't see the same sticky topics as you would normally, so people who never go into single won't have the chance of seeing most of those. Not sure if this is fixable or not, but it would be nice if it was possible.

Uhh... just have someone (a CC mod) copyandpaste the old topics?

So buggy that the only bug I can see is the quote box not showing up...

It was buggier when I switched, at least.

I need to check the other things, but I remember avatars less than 100x100 or whatever were buggy, custom BGs clashed with yours, and a few other things didn't work right.

Meh, Whatever.

Could we move the Leaving/Returning thread to Introductions? It feels a bit out of place in General at the moment, and this way, there will probably be a smaller chance that returning members post new return threads.

Would like a response to this.

Another suggestion is to change up the second category of RC, so unfinished sets actually have a place here again.

Another suggestion is to change up the second category of RC, so unfinished sets actually have a place here again.

Why wouldn't you just put unfinished sets in Sets and Archetypes? =\

I suppose moving Temporary Leaving thread is fine... I'll ask... I think LZ is the mod in charge of General... I dunno, I always forget.

Why wouldn't you just put unfinished sets in Sets and Archetypes? =\

I suppose moving Temporary Leaving thread is fine... I'll ask... I think LZ is the mod in charge of General... I dunno, I always forget.

>Is forgotten

>Was also never asked

Q.Q

But yeah, I moved it. It never made sense to me but it was tradition.

I think we aren't getting enough attention because again (I know you hate when somebody talks about this) we don't have an Xyz option in our card maker. Now, I don't care if it's not being done because of it "being in the process" or "we're to lazy" excuse, but I'm just stating the fact that there is another card making site (Yugico, cough) that some of our members go on and then save the card and show it on this website! If you get the job done, it's like "1st man on the moon" awesomeness. Membership might go up, likeness (definetly) will go up, and you will have more people able to show what awesome and idiotic Xyz's they could think of at 4 in the afternoon (3 in the morning if your a pro). I say get some cash & mess with the code.

Archived