What the Forum (emphasis on) Needs!

Legend Zero

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hatcher, maybe you can clear this up for me because I'm stupid and it's late.

I have far more than 5,000 posts and whatnot, but I don't see the background as a Shop-eligible item. Did I mis-read that as something you have to buy or is it solely post count that matters in determining whether or not you can have one? I.e., after this post, theoretically I should be able to apply one, etc.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1352177364' post='6061933']
Hatcher, maybe you can clear this up for me because I'm stupid and it's late.

I have far more than 5,000 posts and whatnot, but I don't see the background as a Shop-eligible item. Did I mis-read that as something you have to buy or is it solely post count that matters in determining whether or not you can have one? I.e., after this post, theoretically I should be able to apply one, etc.
[/quote]
>Edit Profile
>>Profile Customization

It's free

[quote name='Reborn Black' timestamp='1352260629' post='6062838']
So it's not just iHop?

Well then, this is a bit disconcerting...
[/quote]

Yeah, I posted some new cards in my Set in RC and tried to update the Title, and it won't let me. I'm more concerned about being able to do it in Creative Writing, but I'm guessing it's the same all over the board.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1352260739' post='6062840']
Yeah, I posted some new cards in my Set in RC and tried to update the Title, and it won't let me. I'm more concerned about being able to do it in Creative Writing, but I'm guessing it's the same all over the board.
[/quote]
Well, I'm sure Pika/Yankee will get on it tomorrow. In the meantime, just tell me what you NEED done in PM.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1352260533' post='6062836']
Someone care to enlighten me as to why I can't edit the Title of my topics?
[/quote]
If I were to guess, it's another permission Pika forgot to carry over to Advanced Members.

AKA that's what you get for having no life and having 5000+ posts.

[quote name='Reborn Black' timestamp='1352260834' post='6062841']
Well, I'm sure Pika/Yankee will get on it tomorrow. In the meantime, just tell me what you NEED done in PM.
[/quote]

It's nothing that drastic that I'd expect one of you guys to have to waste your time fixing it. Thanks though. I'll just wait patiently. :)

[quote name='Dr. Cakey Arclight' timestamp='1352268698' post='6062956']
If I were to guess, it's another permission Pika forgot to carry over to Advanced Members.

AKA that's what you get for having no life and having 5000+ posts.
[/quote]

<3

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1352266670' post='6062943']
Well herman complained about it and I've mentioned it a few times, but is there any way to fix it so that if you edit the OP of a topic you color, the color won't disappear?
[/quote]

Do you mean the title or the whole post?
I'll try and see if it's working for me.

As for the title problem, it's probably a permission thing. You can ask a mod to edit it for you if it's urgent or just want.

[quote name='Kenji.' timestamp='1352414565' post='6064095']
[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/20495068.jpg[/img]

Lol jk...

But would it be possible to bring back the negs?
[/quote]
We've covered this repeatedly...

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/292224-negs-bring-them-back/page__p__6059983#entry6059983"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/292224-negs-bring-them-back/page__p__6059983#entry6059983[/url]

Archived